2301 Lakeland Hills Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33805
Take I-4 West towards Tampa to the CR-582 exit, EXIT 33. Turn left onto CR-582 S/N. Socrum Loop Road. Go under the overpass and veer to the right, turning onto SR-33, also known as Lakeland Hills Blvd. Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 2 miles on the left hand side of the street.
Take I-4 East towards Orlando to the US-98 S exit, EXIT 32. Turn right onto US 98 S/South Florida Avenue. Turn left at the second traffic light onto Griffin Road. Turn right at the second traffic light onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately Â½ mile on the left hand side of the street.
From the South (Bartow/Mulberry)
Take S. Broadway Ave./US-98 N. approximately 12 miles to Massachusetts Avenue. Turn right on to Massachusetts Avenue/Lakeland Hills Blvd. Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1.5 miles on the right hand side.
Take SR-37 N./N. Church Avenue (will turn into S. Florida Avenue) approximately 13 miles. Turn right onto Memorial Blvd. (Stop completely behind the white line at the red light to avoid receiving a traffic citation). Turn left at the first traffic light onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1 mile on the right hand side of the street.
From the East (Winter Haven)
Take 6th Street north to SR-544 West. Make a left onto SR-544 West. Follow SR-544 West 3 miles and make a slight left turn onto US-92 W. Take US-92 approximately 11 miles to Lakeland Hills Blvd. Turn right onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1 mile on the right hand side of the street.
The Detroit Tigers are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment for our fans. In an effort to continue to provide enhanced safety to Tigers fans, the Tigers have implemented security measures at Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium.
Here's what you need to know:
Upon entry to the ballpark, fans will have their bags searched and will need to pass through a walk through metal detector. Guests will need to empty their pockets of keys, mobile phones and other items before walking through the metal detector. Guests can opt out of the walk thru metal detector screening, but they will be subject to hand held metal detector screening or alternative screening procedures. It is suggested guests minimize the amount of items they bring to the ballpark. No knives or weapons of any kind.
Fans are asked to arrive a bit earlier with security measures being implemented. If you have any questions, please contact Publix Field Security.
BALLPARK PERMITTED & NON-PERMITTED ITEMS
As part of the Security Guidelines at Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium, the list of items that are permitted inside has changed slightly. Below is a list of permitted and restricted items. As in past years, all guests will be subject to bag searches and all bags will be searched. Only bags that comply with MLB standards of 16" x 16" x 8" will be admitted. Guests will be asked to return all restricted items back to their vehicle. Guests who are caught in the park with a restricted item(s) will have the object confiscated and may be subject to ejection.
Permitted Items (after inspection):
ALL BAGS/PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION
- baseball mitts/gloves
- bags smaller than 16" x 16" x 8" (including soft sided coolers, backpacks and diaper bags, bags cannot have a rigid interior or exterior frame)
- cameras still and video ( tri-, uni-, or mono- pods are prohibited)
- drink boxes, if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water
- Individual portion sized food or snacks (outside food is not allowed into the suites)
- plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- seat cushions
- small radios
- strollers (umbrella-type that folds up and will fit underneath the seat, large strollers may be checked at Guest Services)
- umbrellas (large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are not allowed)
- aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- animals (except certified service animals or service animals in training)
- bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- baseball bats of any size
- beach balls or other inflatable items
- beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party, or for medical needs)
- bottles (glass or plastic with the exception of factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water)
- fireworks, firearms or other weapons
- fishing nets or poles
- framed backpacks
- hard sided coolers
- knives (any size)
- laser devices/pointers
- liquid containers (glass or plastic with the exception of factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water)
- markers, paint
- noisemaking devices: air horns, bullhorns, thundersticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, and other noisemakers
- non-baseball related signs
- objects that can be used as missiles or projectiles: sticks, bats, clubs, frisbees, beachballs
- obscene or indecent clothing
- selfie sticks
- skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, hover boards, Segways, wheeled, motorized or powered scooters, bikes or similar devices
- squirt guns including super soakers
- sticks, including signs attached to sticks
- stools, folding chairs, stools or back supports
- toy guns or knives
- unmanned aerial vehicles/drones
Guests are encouraged to take non-permitted items back to their car. Items left at the gate are not the responsibility of The Detroit Tigers.
Points of Interest
Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium
2125 N. Lake Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33805
Admin Office: (863) 686-8075
Order Tickets: (866) 668-4437
Handicap Needs: (863) 413-4140