Do you want to make a difference in the lives of local youth? Host a Twins Day this season in support of the Twins RBI program. This simple corporate fundraiser raises funds to purchase each Twins 8U RBI participants a free baseball glove.
Hosting a Twins Day is simple with a big reward!
How Does It Work?
Funds raised will go to purchase baseball gloves for Twins 8U RBI participants
- Show your Twins or baseball pride by creating a Twins Day at your workplace.
- For this day employees will step up to the plate and donate $10 per person to be a part of their organizations Twins Day. Funds raised support Twins RBI an inner-city youth baseball and softball program.
- Register your organization online.
- This fundraising event can fit into any company's calendar all while engaging employees.
- Funds raised should be collected by employer, consolidated and made payable to Twins Community Fund: Twins Day, 1 Twins Way Minneapolis, MN 55403. Donations are accepted online or by mail.
- Send pictures of your Twins Day to Sondra Ciesielski or use the hashtag #TwinsDay.
- Your donation will directly impact youth in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Help provide equipment to inner city youth to support getting more kids in the game.
- Support getting kids active and teaching educational and life skills.
- This fundraiser will engage employees and increase employee morale.
- Increase a sense of community within your organization.
Event Ideas: Be creative in planning your Twins Day
- Potlucks, Twins apparel day, Jersey day, Baseball themed games and activities, Opening Day Party, Volunteer event, etc.
In appreciation of your donation
- If your organization collects $500 or more, you will receive one (1) custom Minnesota Twins autograph prize pack to raffle off to participating employees.
- Top five (5) companies will be recognized at an on-field pregame ceremony before a select Twins home game during the 2017 season.
- Throughout the season we will be recognizing companies for their contributions.
About Twins RBI
Each year Twins Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program directly serves nearly 6,000 youth in Minneapolis and St. Paul. In partnership with the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, and City of Saint Paul Parks and Recreation this youth baseball and softball program provides a positive activity to inner city youth and teaches the importance of teamwork, sportsmanship, and social responsibility. For more information visit, twinsrbi.com.
For questions on how to host a Twins Day or to donate, contact Sondra Ciesielski at 612-659-3508.
Thank you for supporting the Twins Community Fund and Twins RBI.