Celebrate Joe Mauer's spectacular career throughout the 2019 season with us!
Joe Mauer Day
From his major league debut on Opening Day in 2004 through the 2018 season finale - a stellar 15-year big league career - Joe Mauer proudly wore the number 7 Twins jersey. On Saturday, June 15, he will become the eighth Twins player or manager to have his number retired by the organization.
The first 20,000 fans in attendance at Target Field on June 15 will receive a No. 7 baseball cap.
All players will wear a #7 Mauer patch on their hats and jerseys during the Joe Mauer Day game.
Joe Mauer Weekend
Attendees: Bert Blyleven, Rod Carew, Jesse Crain, Michael Cuddyer, Eddie Guardado, Matt Guerrier, JJ Hardy, Kent Hrbek, Torii Hunter, Garrett Jones, Tom Kelly, Corey Koskie, Jason Kubel, Darin Mastroianni, Paul Molitor, Jack Morris, Justin Morneau, Joe Nathan, Tony Oliva, Glen Perkins, Nick Punto, Trevor Plouffe, Brad Radke, Phil Roof, Terry Ryan, Johan Santana, Bill Smith, Jim Thome, Josh Willingham. Representatives from the Killebrew and Puckett families.
Photo Opportunities: located at the cutout at SuperCuts seats by gate 34 & 29
- Friday 5:20 - 6pm : Thome, Punto, Nathan, Hardy
- Saturday 4:20 - 5pm: Guardado, Hunter, Cuddyer, Radke
Friday: During pregame we will showcase Joe's off the field community involvement.
Joe Mauer Bobblehead Series
Collect all four Mauer bobbleheads this season! Together, the four gate giveaway bobbleheads form a "Number 7" base. The first 10,000 fans in attendance on each of the dates below will receive the specific bobblehead.
- May 24 - Mauer swinging in his Cretin-Derham Hall High School "Raiders" jersey
- July 19 - 21-year-old Mauer making his Major League debut as the starting catcher on April 5, 2004
- August 24 - Mauer with his American League MVP, Gold Glove, and Silver Slugger Awards from his 2009 season
- September 7 - Mauer's final game on September 30, 2018