- Print the main card deck.
- Print one tabla per player, or open a digital tabla to play online.
- Gather beans, caps, kernels,pennies or whatever you would like to to use as markers for your tabla.
- Note the winning pattern, as this will be the goal design players work to complete throughout the game.
- Listen as the card singer draws a card from the deck, reads it out loud and shows it to all players.
- If the card singer draws a card a player has on their respective tabla, this player can mark the image with one of the suggested markers.
- The card singer will continue to draw cards from the deck, calling out the name on the card each time.
- The first player to complete the winning pattern, previously announced by the card singer, must shout "Lotería!" and wins the game.
Print the cards, print the tablas and call your fellow White Sox fans, family and friends together for White Sox Lotería. Take a trip down memory lane, as you learn more about the team over an evening of fun and excitement.