Following approvals from the State of Illinois and City of Chicago and in accordance with Phase 5 planning, the Chicago White Sox will fully open with 100 percent capacity at Guaranteed Rate Field beginning Friday, June 25. Single game tickets to the remainder of White Sox home games at Guaranteed Rate Field are on sale now!
A full season ticket plan is the best way to take advantage of all the benefits that go along with White Sox baseball, including access to the best seating areas, the highest savings and the most exchange options.
Full Season Plans include the following benefits:
- Savings on individual game prices
- Exchanges will be made for tickets in an equivalent section (Fulfillment of tickets based on availability)
- Promotional items mailed to you once per year
- Ability to resell your tickets via StubHub and your White Sox Account Manager
- Season Ticket Newsletter
- Special pricing for parking, suites and party areas