Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) is dedicated to enriching the lives of low-income and at-risk children and their families by providing access to artistic, cultural, educational, and sports and recreational opportunities. Ticket for Kids' vision is a world where our most vulnerable children feel included, valued, and inspired to reach their full potential. Donated tickets from ticket holders will be provided to local charities that serve our community's children and families who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a Chicago White Sox game. It's a "winning" triple play: Ticket donors are giving back to the community, receiving a tax deduction for the full face value of their donation, while providing a child the opportunity to experience the thrill of attending a professional ballgame. All donations must equal or exceed two admissions to allow at least one adult (21 years or older) to attend the event with a child. Single-ticket donations are not accepted. Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
In partnership with Tickets for Kids and the Veteran Tickets Foundation, the Chicago White Sox will offer a ticket donation program to Season Ticket Holders. The White Sox ticket donation program provides an outlet for Season Ticket Holders to donate tickets within their ticket plan to veterans or underserved children.
All future game ticket donations must be transferred electronically via White Sox Account Manager. Tickets may be transferred up until 72 hours prior to the game date/time. The Chicago White Sox are not responsible for any tickets that are not sent directly via White Sox Account Manager.
Vet Tix strives to enrich the lives of our Military and Veterans by providing reintegration opportunities and family bonding experiences through socially interactive events. Vet Tix provides free event tickets to family members of KIA, our Military and Veterans to sporting events, concerts, performing arts and family activities. Our Military and Veterans experience many difficult transitions as they reintegrate back into their families, their communities and eventually civilian life. Attending these events improves morale, strengthens family bonds through shared interests and encourages service members to stay engaged with local communities and American life. In gratitude for their service and to support their reintegration processes, Vet Tix is dedicated to giving back to those who gave us so much. Vet Tix is a national 501(c) (3) non-profit foundation, and all contributions are tax deductible.
How to Donate your Tickets
- Go to whitesox.com/myaccount.
- To access White Sox Account Manager, please use your email address and password to login. If you do not know your White Sox Account Manager password, please click on "Forgot Your Password?" and follow the online instructions.
- Once you login to your White Sox Account Manager, under the "My Events" tab, click the "…" button, then "Donate" button.
- Select the game you would like to donate.
- Select the seats you would like to donate. You have the option to transfer all or some of your tickets for any one game in a transaction. Neither organization will accept a donation of a single seat.
- Click "Donate to Charity."
- Click "Donate Now."
Please note, tickets must be donated by 72 hours prior to the game date/time. For example, if you would like to donate your tickets for the Sept. 3 game, the tickets must be donated by 6:35 p.m. on Aug. 31.
Important Information for Season Ticket Holders
- Once your ticket transfer has been accepted, the barcodes on your original tickets will be deactivated, so they will not be accepted for admission. Do not discard your tickets until you receive an email acknowledgement that the ticket donation partner has accepted the transfer.
- A ticket transfer transaction becomes final once the ticket donation partner accepts the transfer. No cancellations or refunds will be made following the Ticket Transfer acceptance.
- Ticket transfers to ticket donation partners must be initiated 72 hours prior to the game date/time.
- Ticket donations will be capped at 150 tickets per game.
- The Tax Donation letter will be provided via email by the ticket donation partner to the donor 7-10 business days after the final game of the 2019 season.