Buyer Q & A
Find answers to frequently asked questions.
StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Yankees.com. At StubHub, you can buy tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
Q: What is StubHub?
StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Yankees.com. At StubHub, you have access to tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
Q: What are the benefits to buying tickets at StubHub?
StubHub provides a safe and secure place to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer service 7 days a week and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
StubHub also offers:
- An innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right price
- No back and forth communication with sellers-just quick and easy ticket purchases
- National marketing programs and partnerships with teams, artists and media to attract the largest possible pool of potential sellers, which means you have access to a wider selection of tickets
Q: How do I buy tickets at StubHub?
On the StubHub home page, search for the game you want to see.
- Use the interactive seat map to view ticket price ranges by section; limit your search results to certain sections or zones
- Use the filters to set a price range and ticket quantity
- Find tickets with specific seat features - such as 'Aisle seat' or 'Exclude obstructed view' - by checking the corresponding Seat Feature boxes
- When you find the perfect tickets, pay for them with your PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
- Buy your tickets on StubHub
Q: How will I receive the tickets I buy at StubHub?
Yankees tickets purchased on StubHub will be delivered in the StubHub app on your mobile phone 48 hours before the game.
StubHub will send you an email with info on how to use the Stubhub app on your mobile device to view your tickets. Just show your phone at the gate for easy entry into Yankee Stadium.
Q: Where do the tickets come from?
Ticket sellers may be individuals, businesses, ticket brokers, corporate sponsors, promoters, fan club members or contest winners.
StubHub is a marketplace where people have a safe, convenient place to buy and sell tickets. StubHub is not a ticket broker and doesn't own the tickets purchased at StubHub.com. Ticket prices are determined by the sellers.
Q: How much does it cost to buy tickets on StubHub?
The price you pay includes the full price of the tickets, plus any service, delivery, or transaction fees (if applicable).
Q: Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.
Q: What is the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee?
For buyers, StubHub guarantees:
- You'll get the tickets you ordered in time for the event and they'll be valid for entry.
- If that doesn't happen, we will locate comparable replacement tickets or send you a refund.
- You'll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Get more info about the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee