What is MLB Live on Facebook Watch?
In 2019, Facebook and MLB will bring live games to a global audience of fans on Facebook Watch. Building on the previous two years' partnerships, MLB in 2019 will produce and stream social-first interactive broadcasts on Facebook Watch for six out-of-market games, one every month of the regular season.
Produced by the award-winning team at MLB Network, these specially developed game broadcasts will feature unique interactive elements that engager the Facebook community, including in-game interviews, original content integration, Instagram and other social activations, chats with the official Club groups and more.
This six-game package of broadcast will be available for out-of-market fans on Facebook Watch in the United States via the MLB Live show Page. Every game also will be available globally on the show page excluding select international markets.
All live games streamed on Facebook are subject to local, regional or national blackouts.
How do I access MLB Live on Facebook Watch?
- Launch your web browser and navigate to www.facebook.com.
- Log-in to Facebook.
- Once logged in, click the Facebook Watch icon in the left side menu or visit facebook.com/watch.
- In the search bar, search for "MLB Live" and follow the Page to receive updates.
- Download and/or launch the Facebook app on your phone or tablet device.
- In the Facebook app, tap the Watch icon or find Watch in the menu.
- In the search bar, search for "MLB Live" and follow the Page to receive updates
Facebook TV/Connected Device App:
- Download the Facebook video app on your TV or streaming device and search for "MLB Live."
- (Alternatively) Stream a game from your phone to a TV on the same wifi networkby tapping the (TV) icon.
Please note, you do not need a MLB.TV or MLB At Bat app subscription to view the Facebook Watch game.
How Do I Hide Comments on Facebook Watch?
- To hide comments and reactions in a live video you're watching on your computer, hover over the live video, then click on the quiet mode button. Click on the quiet mode button again to bring back comments and reactions.
- To hide comments and reactions in a live video you're watching, swipe right across the screen. Swipe left to bring them back again. Or tap the screen to bring up the quiet mode button, which you can tap to hide comments and reactions and tap again to bring them back.
Which Games are Facebook Watch Games?
Below is the current available schedule for MLB Live games on Facebook Watch (subject to change; all times are Eastern).
- Friday, September 6 - Yankees vs. Red Sox, 7:10 p.m. ET (also available out-of-market on MLB Network)
Fans may add these broadcasts on Facebook Watch to their Watchlists by following the MLB Live show Page.
Each additional monthly broadcast will be announced during the season.
Please check the MLB Live show page for updates to the schedule here.
Who do I contact regarding technical issues on Facebook?
If you need technical support for Facebook Watch, please contact Facebook support at https://www.facebook.com/help/