The following will be allowed into Chase Field following security screening:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12" [30.5cm x 15.25cm x 30.5cm]
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
PROHIBITED items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size
- Laptop computers or tablets
- Bags and briefcases
- Camera bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Video cameras or recording devices
- Laser pointers or noise makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages, Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Selfie sticks
- Masks (Only WWE brand masks will be permitted.)
- WWE-branded briefcases that were not purchased on location
Why has this bag policy been adopted?
Public safety and stadium security policies are reviewed each year as we look for ways to improve them. These proactive measures are meant to enhance safety inside the stadium and speed the security screening process for all fans to ensure an enjoyable experience as we strive for a safe and secure environment.
Are other venues limiting bags or doing enhanced screening?
Yes. A clear bag policy has been adopted by numerous college stadiums, the NFL and other venues that host other entertainment events. The limitations on bag size and style is a further enhancement for safety.
How does the new Clear Bag Policy improve public safety?
The clear bag is easily and quickly searched and greatly reduces faulty bag searches. It also supports the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign.
How does this make it more convenient for fans?
This will enable us to move fans through our security check points much faster. A standard size bag eliminates the need for bag templates to check bag sizes. It will allow stadium staff to be more efficient and effective in checking bags that are brought into the stadium. Fans will also enjoy an improved sense of safety.
How many bags can each person bring into the stadium?
Each ticket holder can bring in one large clear bag, either a one gallon Ziploc-style bag or the 12" by 6″ by 12″ clear bag, plus a small clutch. The larger clearbag must be a standard 12″ by 6″ by 12″ bag made of clear PVC vinyl and is easily searched. The one-gallon Ziploc style bag is readily available, inexpensive and easily searched. The small clutch allows privacy for small personal items and is easily searched.