Globe Life, the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation and FOX Sports Southwest provide grants to youth baseball and softball organizations to promote and support the sport through Texas Rangers territory.
Since the inception of the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation in 1995, funds have been directed to support youth baseball and softball through the construction of field, support of RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) and support The Miracle League of Dallas-Fort Worth.
As a baseball team, we are committed to supporting the growth of the sport and making sure that every child is afforded the opportunity to experience joy and community through baseball and softball. This grant is designed to continue to build baseball and softball by providing funding for field renovations, equipment needs, uniforms and league development for teams through Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
Before preparing your application, please read the following instructions carefully and provide all information requested.
- Applications are reviewed by the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation board.
- Recipients will be invited to a 2019 Rangers home game for a special on-field check presentation.
- Recipients will be presented by the check at their facilities during the winter of 2019-2020.
- Application Opens: Friday, March 1, 2019
- Applications Due: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 6 PM CST
- Grant Recipients Announced: September 2019
- Grants will not be made to individuals or national organizations that do not operate in the Texas Rangers territory.
- Grant may not be allocated to supplement team travel expenses and/or tournament fees.
- An organization may submit one application per calendar year
- Provide baseball and/or softball to youth 18 years or younger
- Operate within the following one or more states: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas
- Be designated as 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue code.