Since the inception of the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation in 1995, funds have been directed to support youth baseball and softball through the construction of fields, support of RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) and support of The Miracle League of Dallas- Fort Worth.
In partnership with Globe Life, the Foundation developed a grant program to support baseball and softball teams throughout the Texas Rangers home territory.
As a baseball team, we are committed to supporting the growth of the sport and making sure that every child is afforded the opportunity to experience joy and community through baseball and softball. This grant is designed to continue to build baseball and softball by providing funding for field renovations, equipment needs, uniforms and league development for teams throughout Texas Rangers home territory including: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. However, this grant is not intended to support travel expense and tournament fees.
The 2018 Grant Application Period is now open. Please click the button below to download the application.
Before preparing your application, please read the following instructions carefully and provide all information requested.
- Applications are review by Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation Board.
- Recipients will be invited to a 2018 Rangers home game for a special on field check presentation.
- Recipients will have a check presentation at their facilities during the winter of 2018/2019.
- Application Live: March 9, 2018
- Applications Due: Friday, June 29, 2018 5:00 pm CST
- Grant Recipients Announcement: September 2018
- Grants will not be made to individuals or national organizations that do not operate in the Texas Rangers home territory (please see eligibility).
- Grant may not be allocated to supplement team travel expenses and/or tournament fees.
- An organization may submit one application per calendar year.
- Provide baseball and/or softball to youth 18 years or younger.
- Operate within the following one or more states (required): Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Texas.
- Be designated as 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue code.