Globe Life Texas Rangers Baseball and Softball Grant Program
Globe Life and the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, with help from Bally Sports Southwest, partner annually to provide grants to nonprofit baseball and softball programs across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Arkansas.
The Rangers and Rangers Foundation are committed to supporting the growth of baseball and softball and making sure that every child is afforded the opportunity to experience joy and community through sports. This grant program is designed to continue to build baseball and softball by providing funding for field renovations, equipment needs, uniforms, and league development for teams throughout the five-state territory.
Since its inception in 2012, the Globe Life Baseball and Softball Grant Program has donated over $850,000 to more than 100 organizations helping countless communities in need.
Before preparing your application, please read the following instructions carefully and provide all information requested.
- Applications are reviewed by the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation board.
- Grants will not be made to individuals or national organizations that do not operate in the Texas Rangers territory.
- Grant may not be allocated to supplement team travel expenses and/or tournament fees.
- An organization may submit one application per calendar year
- Applications Due: Friday, June 30, 2023, 6 PM CST
- Grant Recipients Announced: August 2023
- Provide baseball and/or softball to youth 18 years or younger
- Operate within the following one or more states: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas
- Be designated as 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue code.