TK Elevator’s Innovation and Qualification Center (IQC)
- Located on the tower’s 26th and 27th floors, is a two-story event space featuring striking floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead and key Georgia landmarks, including Kennesaw Mountain and a clear view inside Truist Park. The Elevation Room is comprised of two levels, both of which are included with event rentals:
- The main floor is a 3,246 square-foot vibrant, modern space perfectly appointed for intimate private events
- The mezzanine is a 1,537 square-foot space overlooking the main floor
The Elevation Room can host a one-of-a-kind holiday party, cocktail hour, fundraiser or wedding reception. Friday night events during the Atlanta Braves season allow for an aerial view of Truist Park’s Friday Night Fireworks presented by the Georgia Lottery.
- Located on the fourth floor of the tower, this 5,720 square-foot ballroom can also be converted into three smaller sections. Seamlessly blending modern industrial sophistication with inspirational elegance, The Horizon Ballroom is suited for awards banquets or corporate functions. Key features include:
- A large pre-function area with modern furnishings and floor to ceiling windows
- A neutral palette of charcoal, light grey and ivory also featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and allows for a variety of audio-visual presentations with three large screens available
- Five additional breakout rooms, ranging from 1,200-1,700 square feet
There are five training rooms located on the 4th floor of the tower and adjacent to the Horizon Ballroom. These rooms range in size from 1,200-1,700 square feet and offer ergonomic chairs and training tables complete with power and cabling connections.