A diverse and experienced group of former players, coaches and instructors will manage the six teams in the inaugural MLB Draft League, MLB and Prep Baseball Report announced. Jedd Gyorko (West Virginia) and Coco Crisp (Mahoning Valley) are two of the five former MLB players chosen as managers.More
Nathan Rode and David Seifert discuss the recently created MLB Draft League, powered by Prep Baseball Report. They are also joined by PBR President Sean Duncan and league president Kerrick Jackson.
A true baseball professional with 22 years of experience across all levels of the game, Kerrick Jackson will now lead Prep Baseball Report’s partnership with Major League Baseball as the President of the MLB Draft League.
- Draft League announces managers for 2021 season
- MLB Draft League unveils inaugural season schedule
- MLB Draft League Spotlight: Frederick Keys
- MLB Draft League Spotlight: Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- MLB Draft League Spotlight: State College Spikes
- MLB Draft League Spotlight: Trenton Thunder
- Frederick becomes 6th founding member of Draft League
- MLB to launch league for Draft prospects