The MLB Draft League announced the schedule for the 2022 season, the second year of the newly established league in partnership with Major League Baseball and Prep Baseball Report. The season will be 80 games and run from June 2 to Sept. 6.More
- 2021 managers Crisp, Young join Nationals' MiLB staff
- MLB Draft League announces 2022 schedule, expanded format
- 2021 Crosscutters season by the numbers
- Thunder crowned inaugural Draft League champions
- Black Bears end with strong second-place finish
- Morrell's late homer give Spikes win in season finale
- Scrappers-Black Bears finale canceled for health & safety
- Spikes storm past Crosscutters in five innings
Over 50 former Draft League players signed free-agent deals after going unselected in the 2021 MLB Draft. That includes 22 players who hooked on in affiliated ball.
The Trenton Thunder narrowly beat out the West Virginia Black Bears by a percentage point and half-game in the standings to be crowned MLB Draft League champions. The Thunder won 30 of their 56 games and evenly split their victories between home and road.
|West Virginia Black Bears||30||19||6||96||.582||0.5||16-10-2||14-9-4||L1|
|Mahoning Valley Scrappers||27||28||2||83||.485||6.5||14-12-2||13-16||W3|
|State College Spikes||29||30||3||90||.484||6.5||16-15-1||13-15-2||W4|