Join us for the Royals Charities 5K & 10K Run/Walk at Kauffman Stadium on Saturday, August 10, 2019. Participants will be able to run on the field of your Kansas City Royals as part of the 5K and 10K courses. Each runner/walker will receive an exclusive T-shirt and a ticket to an upcoming Royals game at Kauffman Stadium with race registration. Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male and female runners.
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2019
Location: The race starts outside of Kauffman Stadium near Gate E, and the course includes running the length of the warning track at Kauffman Stadium. The race finishes near Gate E. (Course subject to change.)
Time: 8 a.m. start
Registration Dates and Entry Fee
- By April 30 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- 5K - $25
- 10K - $35
- May 1 at 12:00 a.m. CT through August 8 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- 5K - $35
- 10K - $45
- Family four pack through April 30 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- 5K - $90
- 10K - $100
- Family four pack May 1 at 12:00 a.m. CT through August 8 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- 5K - $120
- 10K - $130
- Race Day Registration (if spots are available, registration closes at 3,500 participants)
- 5K - $35
- 10K - $45
Runners/walkers can also register in-person at both packet-pick-up locations.
Date: Friday, Aug. 9: 12-7 p.m.
1030 W 103rd St
Kansas City, MO 64114
Date: Race Day - Saturday, Aug. 10: 6-7 a.m.
Gate D at Kauffman Stadium
One Royal Way
Kansas City, MO 64129
Enter through Parking Gate 2, Parking Gate 5, or Parking Gate 6. Proceed to Lot J for parking. Gate 2 will close at 7:45 a.m. and anyone arriving at 7:45 a.m. or later will be routed to overflow parking in Lot N. Please proceed to Kauffman Stadium Gate D for day-of registration, packet pick-up, and the Start/Finish Line. The Start/Finish line is between Gates D and E.
Please be cognizant of preparations for the Chiefs preseason game that evening. All Royals Charities 5K & 10K Run/Walk participants and guests must exit the Truman Sports Complex by 11:00 a.m. Thank you for your assistance in making this a smooth experience!
Participants Will Receive
- Royals voucher to redeem for one (1) View Level Reserved ticket eligible for a Royals home game beginning with August 16th
- Commemorative Royals T-shirt
- Food and drink following the race
- Option to purchase additional discounted tickets
- 13 & under
- 80 & over
Awards will be distributed at the Main Stage following the race. Prizes will be awarded to:
- Overall male and female runners
- Age Group Prizes:
- 1st place
- 2nd Place
The Royals Charities 5K & 10K Run/Walk will be chip timed.
Safety comes first. The race director reserves the right to cancel the event if weather conditions pose a danger to the participants. There will be no refunds. We advise runners to use caution with headphones, iPods, and strollers during the race. Strollers must line up towards the back of the start line.
No pets, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades or motorized vehicles will be allowed on the 5K or 10K Run/Walk course.
Connect with families, children and community organizations through this popular event at Kauffman Stadium. Reach out to your own target market as they run on the field at Kauffman Stadium and help area children at the same time.
Based on your level of sponsorship, your company will:
- Help children and the military in the Kansas City area. Royals Charities focuses its giving on organizations that support children, education, youth baseball/softball or the military. Your company's sponsorship helps us donate more than $1.5 million back into the Kansas City nonprofit community each year.
- Receive high visibility before the event and on race day
- Reach a targeted market of more than 3,500 on race day -- and tens of thousands more -- through event day media coverage
- Build employee morale and company pride
- Retain and increase customer loyalty
Thank you to our 2019 Royals Charities 5K & 10K Run/Walk sponsors!
Hall of Fame Sponsor
Pace Car Sponsor
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a sponsor of this exciting event.