Can I get a refund on my suite?
- All suites are final sale
- Contact your TD Executive Suites Representative if you need to reschedule your event
When is my deadline to purchase additional tickets?
- Additional "standing room" tickets can be purchased (based on availability) up to two business days before your game.
- Contact your TD Executive Suites Representative to purchase additional tickets.
Do children require a ticket?
- Children two years and younger do not require a ticket
When is my suite payment due?
Which gate should I enter through?
- Please enter through Gate 3 if you are in Suite 300-329 or 402-455 and TD Executive Lounge Courtesy of TD Wealth
- Please enter through Gate 13 if you are in Suite 335-357 or 456-498 and TD Summit Suite
I have a guest with accessible needs, which Gate should they enter through?
- Our designated TD Executive Suite Entrances are accessible, but there is no drop off area
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an accessible drop off and escort to the stadium
- If you would like to book an accessible parking space, please call 416-341-3004
- For any other accessibility questions, please visit our website: https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/ballpark/information/accessibility
When can I access my suite?
TOR Stadium Access Executive Suites FAQ
Is re-entry permitted?
- Re-entry is not permitted for security reasons
- Once a guest has had their ticket scanned, they are not permitted to exit and re-enter the stadium
Can I access the main concourse levels with my suite ticket?
- Suite holders are permitted to access the 100, 200 and 500 levels through the elevator
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times in order to return to your suite
Can I bring my luggage/stroller to my suite?
- Luggage and strollers are permitted in the TD Executive Suites, but are subject to a security check
When must I vacate my suite after the game?
- The suite must be vacated 20 minutes after the end of the game
Game Day Service
Who is my main contact during the game?
- You will have 3 main points of contact for game day service:
- There will be a dedicated in-suite hostess who will support your experience throughout the game
- The TD Executive Suites Concierge is located at Gate 3 and 13 - they are ready to support with service escalations or suite enhancements
- A Blue Jays Suites Representative will be on site at each game for service escalations- they can be contacted through the TD Executive Suites Concierge
What is the TD Executive Suites Concierge?
- Concierge is an extension of the Blue Jays TD Executive Suites team and can assist with event day service needs, including:
- Will Call - you are welcome to leave tickets for your guests to pick-up at Concierge
- Guest Services Questions - Need to find the closest ATM? Wondering where to catch a taxi? Concierge can help answer your questions
- Looking for a special enhancement to your suite? Concierge can facilitate suite enhancements for you and your guests
Can I bring outside food or beverages to my suite?
- There is no outside food or drinks allowed on the TD Executive Suites levels
- Food and beverage service can be arranged with our catering partner, Aramark, in advance of your event or on event day
Is catering included in my suite?
- Catering is an available service beyond the cost of your suite.
- The Blue Jays are partnered with Aramark food services who provide in suite food and drink service
When is the deadline to place my catering order with Aramark?
Can I decorate my suite?
- Yes, you can bring in décor, such as centerpieces, party favours and napkins. Please respect the following limitations:
- No balloons are permitted at Rogers Centre
- No tape is permitted on the walls
Can I bring a cake?
- While outside food or drink is not permitted on the TD Executive Suites levels, we make exceptions for celebratory cakes. You are welcome to bring a cake
- Please notify both Aramark and yourTD Executive Suite Representative if you will be bringing in a cake
Can I bring gifts into the stadium?
- Gifts are permitted into Rogers Centre, excluding alcohol
- Gifts are subject to a security check
Can I order merchandise to my suite?
- Merchandise can be pre-ordered and delivered to your suite on game day
- Please contact your TD Executive Suite Representative to arrange this service
I have a suite on a giveaway day-will we be guaranteed the giveaway item for our suite guests?
- Giveaways are not guaranteed for all suite guests
- Please arrive early to Rogers Centre to increase your chances of receiving a giveaway at the gates
How can I arrange for a videoboard greeting?
- Videoboard greetings can be arranged through Jays Care Foundation in exchange for a $100 donation
- Follow this link to reserve a videoboard greeting: Click Here