Sponsors holiday wishes for a child including a gift, arts & crafts, and snacks as part of our Neighborhood Holiday Celebration.
Donate $1 at any Marlins Park concession and round up your purchase at our retail stores. You can also visit restaurant partners SuViche, Novecento and Miami's Best Pizza locations around town for additional opportunities to donate.
Thank you to SuViche, Novecento and Miami's Best Pizza for their generous support.
During Impact Week the Miami Marlins Foundation will launch programs in the areas of Wellness, Empowerment, and Youth Baseball and Softball impacting the South Florida community. In addition, we will host an online auction during this week featuring unique experiences and memorabilia to benefit the Miami Marlins Foundation programs.
The Miami Marlins Foundation is the official charity of the Miami Marlins, and together we envision a city where all youth prosper through wellness and empowerment.
We strive to impact South Florida's youth by creating opportunities for them to stay active, promote academic success, and build leadership skills. Impact week enables us to tell our story aligned to our key focus areas.
Key areas of focus include:
Focus on wellness challenges that prevent children from excelling in school and recreational activity, we addresses food insecurity, promotes fitness, and healthy eating.
Provides access and opportunity to our youth through literacy, mentorship, college scholarships, and leadership development opportunities.
Provides the tools and support to increase the social and emotional intelligence of our kids through baseball and softball by creating leadership opportunities, providing character development, building community, and providing safe places for children to play.
The online auction will open on August 18th and close on August 29th. Be sure to pre-register in advance.
You can register for the auction by following a few simple steps on your smart phone or computer!
- Visit marlins.com/auctions
- Select "Login/Register" on the top right corner
- If you already have an MLB account, simply log in
- To create a new account, enter your e-mail address and password
- Create an original nickname and input your information
- Save personal account information
- Select Marlins icon to see full list of packages
- Place your bid and input your credit card information
- Make sure to opt in to "Bid By SMS" to easily track your bid
Thank you to The Otesaga Hotel, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, and Fanatics for their generous support.
Want to win an ultimate kid baseball experience and support the Miami Marlins Foundation charitable efforts? The Miami Marlins and The Miami Marlins Foundation are offering the chance for one lucky young fan to take the field alongside The Marlins. The winner will be announced at the end of Impact Week on August 29, 2019. Raffle tickets are on sale now at the following prices: 1 for $10, 2 for $20, and 6 for $50.
A Kid Can Take the Field Experience
- Tour of the Marlins clubhouse
- Participate in a fan experience pre-game
- Receive a Miami Marlins customized jersey
- Meet and greet with coaches in the Marlins dugout before the game
- Watch Batting practice on the field
- High five the Marlins players as they take the field
- Printed photo of your experience signed by a Marlins player or Manager
- Four (4) The Club: DEX Imaging tickets to a 2019 Marlins home
- Four (4) Batting Practice viewing experience field passes
- One (1) Parking pass
*The package experience is limited to kids ages 10-16, one parent or guardian can accompany the child during the experience and a total of 3 guests can join for batting practice and the game.
Enter by 9:59 pm ET on August 29, 2019. Open to legal residents of the State of Florida who are at least 18 years of age and the parent/legal guardian of a child age 10-16 at the time of entry. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. One (1) prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Enter online or by mail. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details. Sponsor: Marlins Foundation at The Miami Foundation, Inc.