Pass and Stow
Located next to the Third Base Gate, Pass and Stow is a family-friendly sports pub serving delicious food and delectable drink in a great atmosphere. The name is a historic nod to the Liberty Bell, which has been part of the Phillies brand and logo for many years and derives from the two Philadelphia foundry workers, John Pass and John Stow, who recast the original bell in 1753. Their names are inscribed prominently on this important piece of American history.
Indoors, Pass and Stow provides some 5,200 SF of climate-controlled space with garage doors that can open during nice weather. The indoor space has table seating for approximately 150 guests and reception space (high top tables) for another 170 or so guests (320 total).
Outside, there is the Goose Island Bar At The Park, an outdoor beer garden, and Foundry Pizza, serving brick-oven pizza.
Additional features include Ultra High Definition TV's throughout, fire pits, picnic tables, a 30' x 50' pergola with festoon lighting and a Phillies-etched water feature. Together the area can accommodate 500 guests comfortably and if the whole plaza is used, can accommodate approximately 1,000.
- Fixed Rental Fee: $5,000 - $7,000
- Pass and Stow (indoor usable space): 5,200 Sq. ft.
- Patio including beer garden and Goose Island area: 9,500 Sq. ft.
- Pass and Stow, Patio and entire Plaza: 25,500 Sq. ft.
- Indoors (Pass and Stow): 320 guests
- Indoor area and Patio (Beer Garden Area): 500 guests
- Indoor area, Patio area and entire Plaza: 1,000 guests