‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Features of Fenway


In 1926, three fires burned down Fenway Park's left-field wooden bleachers and left a void down the left-field line. The neighborhood around the ballpark was starting to commercialize and shortly after Fenway opened the Smith building and Fenway Garage did as well.

1928 map showing Fenway Park from the Bromley Atlas (Norman B. Leventhal Map Center at the Boston Public Library)