The Mets and Metropolitan Hospitality are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Stadiumlinks for the second consecutive year to transform Citi Field into an all-new, nine-hole golf course for three days only, November 9-11!
There will be an extremely limited number of tee times available and we expect to sell out fast. Last year's tee times were completely sold out within only 48 hours of going on-sale, so we strongly recommend that you register early to avoid missing out!
Book a tee time and you will have the unique access to the venue while teeing it up from nine different areas of the ballpark.
Enhancements and additions to this year's event:
- All new course layout
- New greens and hole locations
- All players will receive 18 total golf balls to play along the course
- Cash prizes distributed to top scores
- Live scoring app tracking top scores
- Additional tee box setup at each hole to eliminate wait times
- Adjusted hole yardage to assist in club selection at each hole
- Newly designed Putting Challenge
- Our premium VIP Package will include food & beverage enhancements in addition to an all new VIP practice range
Standard player registration includes:
- Admission to Citi Field to play the nine hole course at your designated tee time
- Complimentary access to standard sized, right-handed golf clubs at each of the nine (9) holes
- Eighteen (18) complimentary golf balls to be played along the course
VIP Package includes:
- Admission into private VIP Lounge with complimentary food and beverage
- Private access to all new VIP practice range
- Access to VIP tee boxes along the course
- Gifted sleeve of Stadiumlinks branded golf balls to commemorate your event experience