The New York Mets invite you to take a guided tour of Citi Field.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR INCLUDE
- Field and Dugout
- Productions Area (scoreboard control room)
- Press Box
- Suite Levels (Sterling and Porsche)
- Mets Hall of Fame & Museum
- Tours depart from the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Tour dates update regularly. Please check back for additional dates and times.
PRICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Adults: $13
- Children (12 and under): $9
- Seniors (60+): $9
Season Ticket Holder Policy: Please call 718-507-TIXX to reserve your complimentary tour ticket(s.) Additional tickets for family and friends - when accompanying Season Ticket Holders - may also be purchased over the phone. Tickets are subject to availability.
PRICES FOR GROUPS (10+) ON DESIGNATED GROUP DATES ONLY
- Adults: $9
- Children (12 and under): $6
- Seniors (60+): $6
- Season Ticket Holder Free
Groups of 10 or more people are eligible for a group discount on designated group tour dates. Group tours must be booked in advance by by calling 718-507-TIXX.
- All tours begin and end in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda and are conducted rain or shine.
- On tour dates that coincide with other hospitality events at Citi Field, certain areas may have limited or no access.
- On tour dates that take place on days with inclement weather (precipitation or snow on the ground) or other unsafe conditions, certain outdoor areas may have limited or no access.
- Tours will last approximately one hour.
- Children 32 inches or under do not require a ticket when accompanied by an adult. All sales are final upon completion of transaction, except as expressly provided on the ticket.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly.
- All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Tours will be held in English only.
- Complimentary parking in Lot G on 126th Street is available to tour patrons.