Citi Field Tours: Non-Game Day Public
NON-GAME DAY PUBLIC TOURS
Citi Field features unprecedented amenities and comfort for Mets fans, sports fans and visitors to the New York metropolitan area. The open-air ballpark connects the Mets' National League heritage to the future and to the city through a number of unique design elements. This tour of Citi Field offers fans an insider’s look at our ballpark, allowing access to the most restricted, non-public areas.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR INCLUDE:
- Jackie Robinson Rotunda
- Piazza 31 Club presented by True Vodka
- Suite Level
- Delta Sky 360° Club
- Press Conference Room
- Mets Hall of Fame & Museum
- Warning Track
- And more!
Book your Non-Game Day Public Tours today!
- All tours are given Saturdays beginning at 12:00PM and 1:30PM.
- Tours are approximately 60 minutes.
- All tours depart from the Hodges VIP Entrance.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Tour dates update regularly, so please check back for additional dates and times.
- Walkups allowed for non-game day public tours.
- All tour stops and locations are subject to availability depending on the activities occurring within the ballpark and/or due to weather.
- Public Tour tickets are available for purchase online below.
|Children 12 and Under||$15|
|Children (3 and Under; limit 2 per accompanying family)||FREE|