Tuesday, July 16
6:00 - 10:00 pm
Enjoy a true Maryland crab feast on the field while the Nationals take on Orioles in Baltimore! Along with your crabs feast, you'll also receive a limited-edition koozie!
- Old Bay Steamed Maryland blue crabs
- Whole Grain Mustard Potato Salad
- Classic Coleslaw
- Assorted Cookies
- All you care to drink Budweiser and Bud Light, wine, soft drinks and bottled water*
AND… your own Curly W Mallet & Nats koozie that you can take home after the event!
*Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.
- All you can eat crabs and sides - $125 per person
- Six crabs and one serving of sides - $85 per person
- Kids age 12 and under, all you can eat crabs and sides - $30 per child
- Kids age 2 and under - FREE (no chair)
- Center Field Gates open at 6:00 pm
- Parking is available in Lot C for $20 per car. Garage will open at 5:30 pm.
- Please protect our infield and warning track - flat shoes only; no heels or cleats
- No strollers permitted on field level
*Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. In the event of an unfavorable forecast and/or poor field conditions, tables will be set up on the main concourse.
NEW FOR 2019
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning in 2019, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.