The Rutgers Scarlet Knights captured their second Pinstripe Bowl trophy as they defeated the Miami Hurricanes, 31-24, on Thursday afternoon at Yankee Stadium. Kyle Monangi put on a stellar performance as he ran for 163 yards and one touchdown taking home the game's MVP award.More
- Rutgers takes down Miami in Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
- Empire State Building to shine in split lights for 2023 Pinstripe Bowl teams Rutgers and Miami
- University of Miami and Rutgers University to play in 2023 Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl
- Minnesota wins its first-ever Pinstripe Bowl in a thriller at Yankee Stadium
- The University of Minnesota and Syracuse University accept invitations to play in the 2022 Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl on Thursday, Dec. 29 at Yankee Stadium
2023 Pinstripe Bowl week recapCheck out the week leading up to the 2023 Pinstripe Bowl for Rutgers and Miami.
The Mission of the Pinstripe Bowl is to provide a first class college bowl experience and lifelong memories for the participating players, coaching staffs, alumni and fans while protecting the integrity of the student athlete. In addition, we seek to promote tourism in the New York Metropolitan area and generate a positive impact within the local Yankee Stadium community.