Cardinals Nation reserves the right to inspect all items entering Ballpark Village.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs or other service animals trained to perform work or tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability or other service animal expressly authorized under applicable law)
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 8”. Guests are encouraged to limit bags for stadium entry. Exceptions will be made for medical bags and diaper bags with a child. All bags will be inspected upon entry.
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods, and monopods
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles larger than 2 liters, thermoses.
- Coolers – hard-sided and Styrofoam coolers, soft-sided coolers larger than 10” x 10” x 8”, hard plastic inserts for soft-sided coolers
- Face paint, costume masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages
Exceptions may be made to the above list and are at the discretion of Busch Stadium Management and Event Staff Personnel.