Cardinals Nation reserves the right to inspect all items entering Ballpark Village.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs or other service animals trained to perform work or tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability or other service animal expressly authorized under applicable law)
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 8”. Guests are encouraged to limit bags for stadium entry. Exceptions will be made for medical bags and diaper bags with a child. All bags will be inspected upon entry.
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods, and monopods
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles larger than 2 liters, thermoses.
- Coolers – hard-sided and Styrofoam coolers, soft-sided coolers larger than 10” x 10” x 8”, hard plastic inserts for soft-sided coolers
- Face paint, costume masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages
Exceptions may be made to the above list and are at the discretion of Busch Stadium Management and Event Staff Personnel.
The St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to deny entry to a guest if management feels an item may be a hazard to the safety of other guests and/or employees.