Following guidance from the local health agency and the CDC, Cardinals Nation has enhanced safety measures to ensure the wellness of our guests and staff.
- Entry for Cardinals Nation Restaurant and Bar, Cardinals Authentics Store and Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum will be at the main restaurant doors on Clark Street across from Gate 5.
- Guests will exit through the Authentics Store doors on the west side of the building.
- Per Saint Louis City Health Order, all guests will be required to wear a fabric or disposable face covering, except when consuming food and beverage items.
- Signage is posted throughout the venue to ensure physical distancing.
- Cash-free transactions are encouraged.
- High-touch areas and restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Disinfectant wipes and sanitizing stations will be available for guests and staff.
- Daily health screening and temperature check for all employees.
- All employees will complete training that demonstrates proper physical distancing and hygiene requirements, as well as guest interaction protocols.
- All tables are separated by a minimum of 6’ with no more than 10 chairs per table. Booths that are not separated by 6’ distancing will have a physical barrier.
- Our new GRAB ordering system will provide contactless order and pay. It is also available for online orders for a contactless to go pickup. Single-use menus are now in us
- High-touch areas and fixtures are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Plexiglas barriers are now at the registers.
- Hand sanitizer available in store and at entry/exit.
- One Direction flow through the store.
- Museum access is granted though ticket purchase or walk-up with required contact information.
- Tickets to the museum now have assigned times to regulate capacity.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the museum and near all interactive displays.
- One direction flow through the Museum
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken.