The 1060 Project aims to preserve Wrigley Field's beauty, charm and historic features that fans have cherished for more than a century, while updating and improving the iconic ballpark for fans, players and the community.
2018-19 OFFSEASON PROJECTS
To continue playing Cubs baseball at the corner of Clark and Addison streets, the majority of construction work will occur during the offseason. Here's a list of projects that will be executed during this offseason:
- Structural improvements
- Continued Lower Level seat replacement
- Upper Level enhancements, including a new outdoor concourse, new concessions and new men's, women's and family restrooms. (The left field portion of the new Upper Level outdoor concourse is scheduled to be completed by Opening Day 2019, and the right field portion is scheduled to open in May 2019.)
- Right Field enhancements, including an expansive bar just inside the Wintrust Right Field Gate, concessions and restrooms.
- New elevator in the right field corner of the main concourse (Operational by August 2019)
- Maker's Mark Barrel Room (to be completed by Opening Day 2019)
- The W Club (to be completed by Opening Day 2019)
- Catalina Club (to be completed by Opening Day 2019)
- Enhancements to the Suite Level
- Improvement of Visiting Team Accommodations