Cubs Jr. All-Stars (CJAS) is a multi-tiered program for elementary-school age children that blends “fun” diamond sport instruction with activities that build social and emotional skills.
Program goals include:
- Introduce the fundamentals of baseball/softball in a fun, non-competitive environment
- Develop (age-appropriate) proficiency in core baseball/softball skills
- Build competency in social and emotional skills
- Involve teachers, parents and league coaches
- Promote a love of the game
Rooted in evidenced-based practices, CJAS’s adaptable curriculum allows for implementation in physical education classes, summer camp, and structured leagues. In 2022, more than 3,200 children participated in CJAS programs across 12 participating schools, nine camp locations and eight neighborhood leagues.
Since 2013, more than 8,600 children have participated in Cubs Jr. All-Stars.
For more information, contact [email protected].