What are the prohibited items at Sloan Park?
Fans are prohibited from bringing the following items into Sloan Park:
• Aerosol cans (including sunscreen)
• Animals, except service dogs
• Bags (exceeding 16" x 16" x 8")
• Baseball bats
• Cans and glass containers
• Folding chairs (All fans seated on the outfield berm must be seated directly on the grass or blanket. No chairs are allowed.)
• Hard-sided coolers
• Illegal drugs
• Inflatables (such as beach balls)
• Laser pointers
• Nets and poles
• Noise makers
• Non-factory sealed plastic containers
• Selfie sticks
• Soda and other beverages (water in an unopened plastic bottle is permitted)
What seats are in the shade?
For those wanting to sit in the shade, most Infield Reserve seats are shaded throughout the game. As the game progresses, many Infield Box seats become shaded as well as some Outfield Reserve seats. Fans can also find shade on the Budweiser Rooftop.
How do I post a message on the Sloan Park video board?
Create a lasting memory at your next Cubs Spring Training game with a personalized, custom message on the Sloan Park video board. Your custom video board message will be broadcast further than you think as all proceeds from custom messages help fund Cubs Charities programs for at-risk youth.
Additional information on how to purchase a video board message will be available in January 2019.
What are the hours for the Sloan Park Ticket Office and when can will call tickets be picked up?
The Sloan Park Ticket Office is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. MST. The Sloan Park Ticket Office will have extended hours on gamedays to accommodate night and Sunday day games.
Will call tickets may be picked up from the Sloan Park Ticket Office at any time during the office hours listed above. Fans with questions about tickets should call 800-THE-CUBS.
What time do the gates open, and where are they located?
Sloan Park gates open two hours before the scheduled start time of the game. There are four designated gates at Sloan Park. Their locations are as follows:
• Center Field Gate - North side of the facility
• Right Field Gate - Southeast side of the facility
• First Base Gate - South side of the facility
• Home Plate Gate - Southwest side of the facility
Where are the parking lots located, and how much is parking?
Parking for all games at Sloan Park is available at $10 (reserved) or $5 (general) per vehicle or motorcycle.
Buses or RVs will be charged $14. General lots are located to the east of the ballpark. Spots are available on a first-come basis. Parking lots open four hours prior to gametime.
Reserved handicap parking is located in the blue lot. General handicap parking is located in the yellow lot. A handicap shuttle operates from the yellow and orange lots for those needing extra assistance to/from their vehicle.
Is there a team store, and what are the hours of operation?
The official Cubs Team Store is located near our Right Field Gate. The Team Store will open at 10 a.m. MST Saturday, January 5, 2019.
Team Store hours in January:
• Monday: Closed
• Tuesday: Closed
• Wednesday - Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
Please note the Team Store will open at 8 a.m. MST Saturday, January 12.
Team Store hours in February and March:
• Monday - Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
• Day games: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST or until the game ends
• Night games: 10 a.m. to approximately 10:30 p.m. MST
Please note the following exceptions:
• Sunday, February 3: The Team Store will open at 10 a.m. MST and close at 3 p.m. MST
• Sunday, March 31: The Team Store will be closed
Team Store hours in April:
• April 1-5: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
Does Sloan Park offer tours?
Yes. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the Sloan Park Ticket Office. 2019 Sloan Park tour times will be announced at a later date.
Are team workouts open to the public?
Yes. Although practice times vary on non-game days, they often begin at 9 a.m. and run until approximately 12:30 p.m.
Fields 3-6 on the far west side of the complex have open access to the public and are a great opportunity to watch batting practice and various other workouts. Parking is available adjacent to these fields. There will not be a charge for parking on days in which there are only workouts.