CUBS U MESA Student Ticket Offer Program
Welcome to CUBS U MESA! Text CUBSUMESA to 88019 to receive text message alerts for student ticket offers
College students 18 years of age or older who are actively enrolled in a recognized college or university and have a valid .edu email address are eligible to receive last-minute ticket offers from the Cubs. To participate, interested college students can text CUBSUMESA to 88019 to opt in or complete the registration form below. Once registered, eligible college students will receive last-minute ticket offers via text message within 24 hours of eligible Cubs Spring Training home games. There is a four-ticket limit per registrant per offer and ticket offers vary per game. Ticket offers will be priced exclusively for college students with limited availability per offer. Purchased tickets will be made available via the MLB Ballpark app and are viewable 90 minutes prior to the start of the game purchased.
Msg&Data Rates may Apply. Reply "STOP" to cancel. Text "HELP" or email [email protected] for assistance. Expect 7 messages per week. Not a condition of receiving any goods or services.
CUBS U MESA Program Registration
CUBS U MESA Program Terms and Conditions
- The CUBS U MESA Student Ticket Offer Program (the "Program") will allow eligible students to purchase select Chicago Cubs spring training home game tickets at Sloan Park.
- All tickets purchased through the Program are subject to the standard terms and conditions governing Chicago Cubs tickets, available at cubs.com/ticketback.
- MLB game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined at the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC (“Cubs”), as applicable, and may be subject to change.
- All eligible purchasers of Program tickets must be active students, aged 18 or older, at a recognized college or university, and have a valid .edu student email address (an "Active Student") at time of registration and purchasing Program tickets. Active Student status is subject to verification by the Cubs. Purchasers who are unable to verify Active Student status may have their purchases voided and/or refunded.
- Purchasers must have an app compatible device and download the MLB Ballpark app in order to receive any purchased tickets. Tickets will be delivered and viewable in the MLB Ballpark app 90 minutes prior to each game purchased.
- The Program is open only to Active Students. Individuals under the age of 18 are ineligible.
- The Cubs has the absolute discretion to determine the games (if any) for which Program tickets will be available.
- Program tickets are subject to availability, as determined in the sole discretion of the Cubs.
- Program tickets may not be transferred, resold or used for any promotional purposes whatsoever. Any such use may be voided and/or refunded to the original purchaser.
Expect 7 messages per week.
Text STOP to 88019 to cancel at any time.
Text HELP to 88019 for help at any time.
Message and Data Rates May Apply.
Register for messages at cubs.com/cubsumesa.
MLB SMS/MMS Terms and Conditions