Amazin’ Artifacts: A Mets Baseball Tour Through Time
Experience Mets history in the palm of your hands with this unique opportunity here at Citi Field. For a limited time, guests will have the chance to hold and take photos with game used memorabilia and artifacts from fan favorite players. This experience is offered as a public tour on select dates and times.
Featured Artifacts with White Glove Experience:
- Mike Piazza Game-Used Bat
- Johan Santana’s No-Hitter Pitching Rubber - 2012
- Alonso Mets single-season HR record setting batting helmet - 2019
Available Dates and Times:
- 11/9: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 11/15: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 11/16: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 11/29: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 12/6: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 12/7: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- 12/14: 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OFF-SEASON TOUR INCLUDE:
- Piazza 31 Club presented by True Vodka
- Suite Level
- Delta Sky 360° Club
- Warning Track
- Writing Press
- And more!
Book Your Non-Game Day Amazin’ Artifacts Tours today!
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes.
- All tours depart from the Hodges VIP Entrance.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Tour dates update regularly, so please check back for additional dates and times.
- All tour stops and locations are subject to availability depending on the activities occurring within the ballpark and/or due to weather.
- Amazin’ Artifacts Public Tour tickets are available for purchase online below
Add on for Private Tours
Amazin' Artifacts is also available as an addition to our Private Tour experience. For the opportunity to experience this program during your visit Citi Field, please contact 718-803-4097 or email [email protected] for pricing and availability.