NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. & CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The "2018 Camping World All-Star Freedom RV Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes"), sponsored by CWI, Inc. ("Sponsor"), starts June 1, 2018, at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends July 5, 2018, at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States, the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state or province of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver's license in their state or province of residence. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns and their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, Administrator, the MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, each of their respective marketing agencies and any other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are NOT eligible to enter. The "MLB Entities" means the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
Sponsor, MLB Entities, Administrator, and each of their respective agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, illegible, incomplete, late or stolen entries. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Only entries that have completed the required information are eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: All eligible entries received will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize, which is scheduled to be conducted by Administrator on July 10, 2018, at 10150 Mallard Creek Rd Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262. Sponsor will notify potential Grand Prize winner by mail, email and/or phone. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If potential Grand Prize winner is a resident of Canada, he/she will need to answer a mathematical skill question by phone and without aid to be eligible to receive the Grand Prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) 2019 THOR 22FE Freedom Elite motorhome (the "Grand Prize"). Total ARV: $85,950.00. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize. All federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes and any other costs associated with the Grand Prize, including license, registration, insurance, and expenses incurred in claiming and using the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may not substitute, transfer, or assign the Grand Prize. Sponsor will deliver the Grand Prize RV to the Grand Prize winner from the Camping World RV Sales dealership located closest to the Grand Prize winner, who is correctly identified as being selected at random. If the Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Grand Prize with a Grand Prize of equal or greater value. The MLB Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty.
- GENERAL: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and return it within forty-eight (48) hours of contact or an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Noncompliance within specified time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that any selected potential winner is ineligible or, in the case of Canadian residents, failure to correctly answer the mathematical skill question will result in disqualification of that potential winner. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner grants to Sponsor, MLB Entities and each of their respective advertising and promotions agencies the right to use Grand Prize winner's name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose, in perpetuity, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission, notification or compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Grand Prize, participants, winner/recipient (and their families) release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, MLB Entities and each of their respective shareholders, directors, members, successors, assigns, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims, where lawful, based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, those arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Subject to the Regie in Quebec. Any litigation by a Canadian citizen respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation by a Canadian citizen respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by CWI, Inc., 650 Three Springs Road, Bowling Green, KY 42104 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity. Official Rules by which this Sweepstakes is governed are located at https://www.mlb.com/all-star/sweepstakes-rules. Sweepstakes is administered by RSM ("Administrator"), 10150 Mallard Creek Rd Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Chicago, Illinois; (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 6 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees (i.e., under no circumstance will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses); and (iii) all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may cause the application of a law other than the law of the State of Illinois.
- DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION: Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will void all such affected entries. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the participant, and determined in the Administrator's sole and absolute discretion. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software failures, malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone or cellular transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including those resulting from the efforts of hackers. Released Parties are not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, and persons entering or attempting to enter more than maximum entries allowed, as determined by the Sponsor and Administrator, will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, participating sponsors, information providers, content providers, subsidiaries, advertisers, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, and any other companies involved with or otherwise providing services related to this Sweepstakes which, in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any entry that is generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any non-authorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the entire Sweepstakes or modify the Sweepstakes, if fraud destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, in its sole discretion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE BALLOT OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND SPONSOR, MLBAM AND/OR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER'S LIST: Name of the Grand Prize winner can be viewed at www.CampingWorld.com/AllStarRV beginning on or about July 17, 2018.
- Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB entities. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of the respective owners.
Abbreviated Rules: Camping World All-Star Freedom RV Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. Void in Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska and where prohibited. Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty U.S. States, the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) and Canada, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or of the age of majority (whichever is older) in their state or province of residence at the time of entry and have a valid driver's license in their state or province of residence to enter. Sweepstakes begins 6/01/2018, at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends 7/05/2018, 11:59:59 p.m. ET. To enter, visit https://www.mlb.com/all-star/ballot and follow the instructions to fully complete all required fields on the Ballot and opt-in to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit 35 entries per person. Grand Prize: 2019 THOR 22FE Freedom Elite motorhome ARV: $85,950.00. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries. See https://www.mlb.com/all-star/sweepstakes-rules for full Official Rules by which this Sweepstakes is governed. Sponsored by CWI, Inc. Bowling Green, KY.