Enter for a Chance to Win a Trip to Los Angeles for the Ultimate 2020 MLB All-Star Game Presented by Mastercard Experience!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, including air transportation and ground transportation, to see baseball's best battle it out at the 2020 MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard
- Hotel accommodations for Two (2) Nights at a Los Angeles, California hotel
- Two (2) Lexus Dugout Club Tickets to attend the 2020 Gatorade All-Star Workout Day featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby on July 13th, 2020 at Dodger Stadium
- Two (2) Lexus Dugout Club Tickets to attend the 2020 MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard on July 14th, 2020 at Dodger Stadium
- The opportunity to view batting practice from behind home plate before the 2020 MLB All-Star Game, presented by Mastercard
- A private tour of Dodger Stadium
Who you are supporting:
Founded in 1995, the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) is the official team charity of the Los Angeles Dodgers. An award-winning leader in sports-based youth development, LADF harnesses the power of the Dodger brand, and a passionate fan base, to significantly impact underserved youth in some of the most challenged neighborhoods of Los Angeles. With a focus on Sports + Recreation, Education + Literacy, and Health + Wellness, LADF administers direct programs serving youth and communities at large and provides grants to local nonprofit organizations. With a bigger than baseball mentality, LADF is focused on finding innovative ways to create opportunities for children through programs that engage with kids in sports, helps kids stay active and promote academic success. With the support of partners, stakeholders and fans, LADF produces incredible results on fields, in classrooms and at recreation centers, creating Major League Communities.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Alternative Method of Entry available here. Enter by 4:59 PM ET on October 18, 2019. Open to legal residents of the continental United States who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (and at least 18 years of age) at the time of entry. One (1) prize will be awarded. Potential winner notification: on or about October 19, 2019, 9 am - 6 pm ET. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Online Entry Only. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details and free alternate method of entry. Sponsor: The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.