Win Two Tickets to the Legendary Matchup between Los Angeles and New York at Dodger Stadium on August 23, 2019 - PLUS - spend an inning in the famous Vin Scully Pressbox!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two (2) Field Level MVP Tickets to watch the Los Angeles Dodgers take on New York on August 23rd, 2019
- The opportunity to spend an inning with broadcasters, Joe Davis and Orel Hershiser, in the famous Vin Scully Press Box
- Admission to view batting practice from behind home plate
- A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, including airfare and ground transportation
- 4-Star hotel accommodations for Two (2) Nights
- The chance to experience the popular Friday Night Fireworks show from the outfield grass at the end of the game
- One (1) game used ball from the game on August 23rd, 2019
- A private behind-the-scenes tour of historic Dodger Stadium
- Two (2) Dodgers Foundation gift bags
Who you are supporting:
Founded in 1995, the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) is the official team charity of the Los Angeles Dodgers. An award-winning leader in sports-based youth development, LADF harnesses the power of the Dodger brand, and a passionate fan base, to significantly impact underserved youth in some of the most challenged neighborhoods of Los Angeles. With a focus on Sports + Recreation, Education + Literacy, and Health + Wellness, LADF administers direct programs serving youth and communities at large and provides grants to local nonprofit organizations. With a bigger than baseball mentality, LADF is focused on finding innovative ways to create opportunities for children through programs that engage with kids in sports, helps kids stay active and promote academic success. With the support of partners, stakeholders and fans, LADF produces incredible results on fields, in classrooms and at recreation centers, creating Major League Communities.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Alternative Method of Entry available here. Enter by 5:00 PM ET on August 18th, 2019. Open to legal residents of the continental United States who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (and at least 18 years of age) at the time of entry. One prize will be awarded. Potential winner notification: on or about August 19th, 2019, 12 pm - 9 pm ET. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Online Entry Only. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details and free alternate method of entry. Sponsor: The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, 1000 Vin Scully Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90012