RIBBON BOARD MESSAGES
Celebrate a special occasion at Dodger Stadium by purchasing a Ribbon Board Message!
Proceeds benefit the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation
Share your message! Welcome your group, say “Happy Birthday!”, or wish someone a “Happy Anniversary!” on the DodgerVision Ribbon Board at a home game for $100 per post.
More about Ribbon Board Message
- Each message can have 2 lines with 34 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation. No special characters, emojis or photos permitted.
- The message will appear ONCE during the game.
- Look for your message at the end of the 5th inning, immediately after the third out is scored.
- Ribbon Boards are not available from all seats. Ribbon Boards cannot be seen from the Outfield Pavilion or directly next to the bullpens.
- Messages APPEAR on the smaller screen under the big DodgerVision screen in Left Field.
- Messages DO NOT APPEAR on the Left Field or Right Field DodgerVision big screens located in the outfield area.
- Approximately 4-6 weeks after the game where your message appears, you will receive a digital image of the message on the DodgerVision screen in Left Field.
- The Dodgers and the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation reserve the right to edit any message, if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer negatively to any other Major League Baseball organization will not be accepted. They may not include the name of any MLB player. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company that is attending the game. Ribbon board messages cannot be used for advertisement purposes or to cheer on an opposing team.
- Ribbon Board message requests must be purchased no later than 11:50 p.m. PST the day before the game. Late messages will not be accepted.
- The limit is 25 Ribbon Board messages per game. Messages will be accepted in the order they were purchased.
For questions on the Ribbon Board, please e-mail [email protected].