The Bucs return to PNC Park for the sixth homestand of the season, an eight-game stay where the team will host the San Francisco Giants and the Los Angeles Dodgers for four games each.
This homestand is highlighted by the Legends of Wrestling on Wednesday, June 22, Gerrit Cole bobblehead day on Thursday, June 23 and Kids Andrew McCutchen Sunday replica jersey day on Sunday, June 26.
Monday, June 20, 2016 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
• Paint Party on the Rooftop: Join the Pirates as they partner with Paint Monkey on Monday nights throughout the season to create a Pirates masterpiece. Enjoy a pre-game painting session (canvases are pre-sketched) on the Miller Lite Rooftop and stay for the game afterwards. Prices start at $60 per date and include a space in one painting class and one seat to the game. For more information visit pirates.com/paintmonkey.
• Down Syndrome Awareness Night: Tonight the Pirates will host Down Syndrome Awareness Night at PNC Park to help create awareness around Down Syndrome. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold thru this special offer will benefit the Down Syndrome Awareness Association of Pittsburgh. For tickets and information, visit pirates.com/downsyndrome.
• Members Run the Bases: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to come down to the field and circle the bases. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
• Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $32 with additional human tickets available for $32 each. Tonight's Pup Night ticket availability is Standing Room Only. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
• Lady Bucs Night: Tonight is one of four 2016 Lady Bucs Nights at PNC Park. Kick off each by joining us in the Picnic Park for a pregame event including food and non-alcoholic beverages. Packages are $65 and include one Pirates game ticket, tonight's exclusive promotional item -- a Pirates water bottle -- and access to the catered Lady Bucs event in Picnic Park from 5:30 to 7 p.m. No need to enjoy this night alone, invite friends, coworkers and more as groups are highly encouraged. For tickets and info, visit pirates.com/LadyBucs.
• Beer passport: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
• Members Tailgate: Today prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to tailgate on Federal Street and mingle with Pirates alumni Grant Jackson, Kent Tekulve and Omar Moreno at the Picnic Park at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
• Hop for Leukemia: Tonight the Pirates distributed tickets to McKnight Elementary, the fundraising winners for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's "Hop for Leukemia" program. The top five fundraisers will be honored as tonight's Fans of the Game and will take part in a pregame group salute.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
• Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/winenights.
• University Night with Robert Morris University: Tonight is a Pirates University Night with Robert Morris University. All fans who purchase University Night tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/RMU hat. This season the Pirates will host University Nights on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. For complete information and a list of the 2016 University Nights visit pirates.com/universitynights.
• Legends of Wrestling: The Pirates welcome the Legends of Wrestling tonight to PNC Park as all tickets purchased as part of this package include at least one pregame autograph session. For tickets and information, visit pirates.com/legends.
-- Autograph Package 1 -- $60: Kevin Nash, The Nasty Boys -- Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags
-- Autograph Package 2 -- $60: Tito Santana, Booker T, Kurt Angel
-- Autograph Package 3 -- $100: Includes both autograph sessions above
• Cystic Fibrosis "65 Roses Club": The "65 Roses Club" is a group of Pirates fans who have joined together to raise funds to fight cystic fibrosis. By making a pledge to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for every home run the Pirates hit, fans will have the opportunity to meet Pirates celebrities at private pre-game receptions throughout the season. After the reception, everyone will enjoy the game to cheer on the Bucs. The club gets its name from the way a child often learns to say "cystic fibrosis," which sounds like "sixty-five roses." It is a national sports program supported by teams in all areas of athletics, including baseball, football, basketball, hockey and soccer, to help raise funds to fight cystic fibrosis.
• The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund: Tonight, 10 matches from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh will get to enjoy batting practice and the baseball game, courtesy of Pirates Charities and The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund. The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund enables youngsters and adolescents to experience the joy and enthusiasm that can derive from the game of baseball and relationships built among teammates and mentors.
Thursday, June 23, 2016 -- Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (12:35 p.m.)
• Gerrit Cole Bobblehead: Today the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission to PNC Park, will receive a Gerrit Cole bobblehead, presented by Peoples.
• Camp Day: Kids Camp Days are back at PNC Park this season as today is the first of two dates. Campers will bring packed lunches or enjoy special kid's priced concessions at Bucaroos located in Legacy Square. Come early and have your campers get their photo taken with the Pierogies before the game. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/camp.
• Military Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage jerseys and hats.
• On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, a group from the It's About the Warrior Foundation will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite. The mission of IATW is to create, promote and maintain a positive, caring and supporting environment to all of our post 9/11 veterans.
• 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the It's About the Warrior Foundation.
Friday, June 24, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (7:05 p.m.)
• Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee, presented by AAA Auto Insurance.
• Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Sid Bream will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
Saturday, June 25, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (7:15 p.m.)
• Hunt Autograph and Memorabilia Show: The Celebration of the Pittsburgh Pirates Autograph and Memorabilia Show, presented by Hunt Auctions, today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. For tickets, the signing schedule including the list of players, pricing and to order autograph tickets, visit PhillyShow.com. Online ticket sales will end on Thursday, June 23 at 5 p.m.
• Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from noon to 2 p.m., Pirates Charities and Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids partner to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp for kids eight years of age and under who participate in local Miracle Leagues. The event will take place at the Pirates Charities Miracle League Field of the South Hills, located adjacent to the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park in Upper St. Clair. Pirates mascots and the Bucco Brigade will be in attendance to assist with teaching fundamentals and each participating player will receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
• Jersey Tote Bag: Tonight the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission to PNC Park, will receive a Pirates jersey tote bag, presented by MLB Network.
• Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni ElRoy Face will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
• Spirits Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniutes pregame spirit tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $95 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
• Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
• Y on the Fly: The YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh will have their new "Y on the Fly" van on Federal Street during tonight's pregame block party. "Y on the Fly" was made possible with the support of PNC Bank, Comcast and Pirates catcher Francisco Cervelli. Children from the program will be on-hand to meet Cervelli and enjoy tonight's game.
Sunday, June 26, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (8:05 p.m.)
*Sunday Night Baseball*
• Sunday Night: For the second Sunday home date, ESPN will visit Pittsburgh to broadcast Sunday Night Baseball from PNC Park. The Pirates will be featured on Sunday Night baseball for the third straight Sunday as the Cardinals visited PNC Park on Sunday, June 12 and the Pirates visited the Chicago Cubs on Sunday, June 19.
• Kids Cutch Jersey: Today all kids 14-years-old and younger will receive a kids Andrew McCutchen replica Sunday alternate jersey, presented by Chevrolet.
• Youth Baseball and Softball Days: The first 1,000 players and coaches to register as a team will participate in a special pre-game ceremony on the field for Youth Baseball and Softball Days, presented by Heinz. Kids can run the bases following the game. Players and coaches are encouraged to wear their team's jersey. For tickets and complete information visit pirates.com/youthbaseballandsoftball.
• Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, June 27, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (12:35 p.m.)
• Service Industry Appreciation Day: The Pirates announce the first of two Service Industry Appreciation Days this season. In appreciation of the hard work those in the service industry put in every day, a special discounted rate is being offered to enjoy a game a PNC Park. Feel free to invite family and friends to join and take advantage of this opportunity at pirates.com/serviceindustry.
• Members Alumni Meet and Greet: Prior to today's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to take part in a special meet and greet with Pirates Alumni John Wehner and Sid Bream at the Picnic Park at PNC Park. The event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content. Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens. New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program. Current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more. Game-used bases will be available each series this entire homestand for $175 at the Hunt Kiosk or by emailing email@example.com.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me. The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family. SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
-- Save $10.00 per ticket on Outfield Box tickets
-- Save $6.00 per ticket on Grandstand tickets
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
The Pirates and Papa John's partner on the return of the Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's. The popular ticket plans are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $129. As a special bonus, each Summer SixPack plan includes a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. Each package includes the choice of two Gold games, two Black games and two White games (based on availability). For more information on Summer Six Packs, visit pirates.com/summer or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
• Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
• PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select SundayThursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
• Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
• DICK's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
• Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
• Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off full ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/student.
• Senior Discount: For the 2016 season, seniors 55 years of age and older can receive a special discount of up to $10 off Sunday thru Friday tickets. For tickets and information, visit the PNC Park ticket windows.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.