We believe the Padres, and all baseball clubs, have a special opportunity to contribute to the community and we are committed to doing so. Every year, the Padres support thousands of charitable organizations by making donations to events that help raise funds in support of organizational missions. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we have established guidelines to help facilitate the donation process. Please review our donation guidelines.
- We support organizations whose missions support our charitable areas of focus. We kindly ask that the requested donation item support underserved communities in one of these focus areas: Live (Youth Health & Wellness), Learn (Youth Education)
,and Serve (Military and First Responders).
- The Padres are proud to support youth baseball/softball development through the Future Padres Jersey Program, we are unable to provide additional in-kind donations to youth leagues. To learn more visit https://www.mlb.com/padres/community/play/future-padres
- This in-kind donation platform is used for large scale raffles or auctions. This is not the appropriate channel to request charity tickets or monetary donations. All signed memorabilia have been allocated for 2024 and will not be available for donation. To accommodate the thousands of requests, Padres will donate goodie bags full of Padres items.
- Requests are considered for any charitable or tax-exempt organization within the Greater San Diego Area, including San Diego & Imperial Counties and Baja California, Mexico. Charitable organizations must have a 501(c) (3) status to be considered. No third-party requests. If your organization is not located within this region, please contact the Major League Baseball club nearest to you to request a donation.
- We ask that you please follow the online request process below. Phone, fax, email and mailed-in requests are no longer accepted.
- All donation requests must be fully completed and submitted using our online donation portal at least six weeks prior to the event. Please understand that most donations will be fulfilled a few weeks prior to the event due to the volume of requests received.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Please know that all donation requests will receive full consideration. We are unable to place follow-up calls or emails regarding each donation request. If you have not received correspondence from the Padres prior to your event, please assume that we are unable to fulfill your request.
- All donations must be picked up at Petco Park. We regret that we cannot ship donations.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable fundraising efforts!