The Texas Rangers return to Globe Life Park in Arlington on Monday for a six-game homestand featuring the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels. Boston opens the homestand with 7:05 p.m. contests on Monday, July 3; Tuesday, July 4; and Wednesday, July 5. Postgame fireworks with an Americana theme on Monday
The Texas Rangers return to Globe Life Park in Arlington on Monday for a six-game homestand featuring the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels.
Boston opens the homestand with 7:05 p.m. contests on Monday, July 3; Tuesday, July 4; and Wednesday, July 5.
Postgame fireworks with an Americana theme on Monday night will mark a prequel to the Independence Day festivities at the ballpark. Monday is also another installment of Fox Sports Southwest University Night with Oklahoma State University on hand.
The Rangers will join all U.S.-based clubs in commemorating Independence Day by donning uniforms with a patriotic motif for the games on Monday and Tuesday. Caps will feature stars and stripes with red, white and blue LiquidChrome official team logos. Matching jerseys and stars and stripes patterned socks will complete the ensemble.
Air Force Appreciation Night will also be celebrated at Globe Life Park on Tuesday. Special events will include active members of the United States Air Force unfurling an American flag on the field during the National Anthem and a flyover of four F-16's of the U.S. Air Force, 301st Fighter Wing, from the Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base.
Air Force Appreciation Night marks the second in a series of Military Appreciation Nights at Globe Life Park this season, as the Rangers will honor each branch of the United States Military.
Honda Fourth of July Fireworks with a patriotic theme will follow Tuesday's contest.
Wednesday is another Fox Sports Southwest University Days, with Texas Christian University at the ballpark.
Game of Thrones Night comes to Globe Life Park on Wednesday, as well. The first 10,000 fans that purchase the special theme night ticket through texasrangers.com/gameofthrones will receive a voucher redeemable for a limited edition House Banister bobblehead to be picked up at the ballpark that night.
Monday through Wednesday, the Iron Throne from the popular show will be at on the first base concourse at Globe Life Park for a photo opportunity for fans.
The West Division rival Angels make their way to Globe Life Park for a three-game set beginning Friday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m. On Saturday, July 8, the teams will square off at 8:05 p.m. The series concludes Sunday, July 9, with a 2:05 p.m. matinee.
A Margaritaville pre-game tailgate party on Friday will feature live music from The Bad Monkeys. The festivities start at 5:00 p.m. on the first base concourse. Margaritaville inspired Rangers t-shirts are also available that night with the purchase of a special theme night ticket. Friday's post-game fireworks will also feature a Margaritaville theme.
On Saturday, the Rangers will travel back in time to 1977 for Turn Back the Clock Night. The team will don '77 powder blue uniforms, while the "California" Angels will also wear replica 1977 uniforms. And the first 15,000 fans, 14 and older, will receive their own FSSW/Southwest Airlines Mike Napoli Powder Blue Replica Jersey.
The night will also feature music from 1977; and the scoreboard will have a black and white dot matrix look and feature '77 themed headshots and features.
The homestand concludes Sunday with Blue Bell $1 Ice Cream Sunday for fans 13 and younger.
Tickets can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Park in Arlington ticket office.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Monday, July 3 vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:05 p.m. - ESPN, FSSW
· Oklahoma State University Night
· First pitch by Phil Forte III, Flower Mound native who owns OSU's career 3-point record with 329 makes and 832 attempts
· National Anthem performed by Jake Worthington
· Post-game fireworks with an Americana theme
Tuesday, July 4 vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:05 p.m. - ESPN, FSSW
· Air Force Appreciation Night featuring a large American flag on the field and an Air Force Swearing in Ceremony pre-game
· First pitch by Mauricio Menchaca, son of MSgt Priscilla Menchaca
· National Anthem performed by U.S. Air Force Band of the West Airman First Class Linda Casul
· Honda Fourth of July Fireworks with a patriotic theme
Wednesday, July 5 vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW
· Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night
· Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday (fans 13 and younger)
· Texas Christian University Night
· First pitch by Jamie Dixon, TCU men's basketball coach
· Game of Thrones Night
· National Anthem performed by Brandon Steadman
Friday, July 7 vs. Los Angeles Angels - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW
· New Era Alumni Alley-IF/OF Mickey Tettleton, 6:00-6:45 p.m. (left field main concourse)
· The Hamels Foundation Teacher Appreciation Night for Frisco ISD Early Childhood School
· Margaritaville Night
· National Anthem performed by Regal Opera Chorale
· God Bless America performed by Dave Cave
· Friday Fireworks with a Margaritaville theme
Saturday, July 8 vs. Los Angeles Angels - 8:05 p.m. - FSSW Gates Open at 6:00 p.m.
· New Era Alumni Alley-First baseman Will Clark, 7:00-7:45 p.m. (left field main concourse)
· Turn Back the Clock Night
· FSSW/Southwest Airlines Mike Napoli Powder Blue Replica Jersey (first 15,000, 14 & older)
· National Anthem & God Bless America performed by One Voice
Sunday, July 9 vs. Los Angeles Angels - 2:05 p.m. - FSSW Gates Open at 12:30 p.m.
· All-Star Send Off
· Blue Bell $1 Ice Cream Sunday (youngsters, 13 and younger)
· Kids Run the Bases postgame
· National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Lauren Hedrick
- RANGERS -