Today the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation is participating in North Texas Giving Day. Help us reach our goal of $20,000! All funds donated between now and midnight through NorthTexasGivingDay.org will be supported by bonus funds raised by the Communities Foundation of Texas!
Each year the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation supports thousands of children in the community through several youth baseball, youth health, youth education, and youth crisis programs.
The Foundation supports programs including but not limited to:
- Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) in Austin, Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth and Lancaster
- Globe Life Texas Rangers Baseball and Softball Grant Program
- Texas Rangers just keep livin program
- The Miracle League of Dallas-Fort Worth
- Medical City Arlington Fitness All-Stars
- Summer Academy with Lena Pope Home
- 17 academic scholarships for local underserved youth
- Countless tickets to Rangers games donated to various children charities
How much should I donate? Your donation will help the Foundation further its mission in helping children in need. Your donation may help provide a baseball uniform in the RBI program, a trip to Globe Life Park for children battling cancer, or help fund new bleachers at a local baseball field.
- $25 - One (1) child
- $50 - Two (2) children
- $100 - Four (4) children
- $250 - Ten (10) children
- $500 - Uniforms for two teams or trips/riding day for almost 30 children
- $1,000 - Uniforms for four teams or trips/riding day for almost 60 children
Rangers MLB Youth Academy At The Mercy Street Sports Complex
In 2017, the Texas Rangers MLB Youth Academy at the Mercy Street Sports Complex, presented by Toyota, will open. This state-of-the-art facility will provide children across North Texas with a place to play baseball and softball. In addition to providing year-round baseball and softball instruction, the Academy will host tournaments, coaching clinics, and skills camps. It will also give young students access to tutoring programs, college prep classes, college and career fairs, financial literacy and internship programs, and MLB industry alternative career workshops.
Please consider making a donation today. One hundred percent of every dollar donated will be used for programming, operating expenses, and completion of the project.
More ways to give
Visit the Foundation kiosk at the entrance to section 12-14, next to the 3rd base escalator, to play games and win prizes, all in the name of charity!