Jamie Moyer spent his Friday stuck on a Disneyland roller coaster
Jamie Moyer was stuck on a Disneyland ride
While visiting Southern California to watch his son, Dillon, play for the Dodgers, 25-year Major League veteran Jamie Moyer decided to head down to Disneyland with his family.
Turns out it may not have been the greatest of decisions.
Moyer and about 100 other passengers were stranded on the California Screamin' roller coaster on Friday afternoon due to a mechanical issue. Naturally, Moyer tweeted a selfie, looking like he could probably step on the mound for some team tomorrow.
Stuck on California Screamin' at Disneyland. Not sure what is more difficult, pitching in a Major League game or this pic.twitter.com/gM6qwZ2kPs- Jamie Moyer (@jmo50Moyer) April 3, 2015
We can only imagine what other thoughts he had while he was stuck up there:
- "This ride tops out at 62 mph? Even I can throw harder than that."
- "I pitched 752 1/3 innings in the Minors and this is the longest wait of my life."
- "What's going on? A rain delay? There's not a cloud in the sky."
- "Why'd the ride stop? Are they making a ride operator change for a left-handed specialist?"
- "Talk about a hanging curve. Am I right? Am I right?"
Though Moyer was soon off the ride, something tells me he won't be heading back to the park anytime soon: