World Baseball ClassicGameday at loanDepot park
loanDepot park Roof Status: CLOSED
Gates open 2 hours before first pitch March 11 - 15 and 3 hours before first pitch March 17 - 21:
- March 11-15: 10AM EST
- March 17-21: 4PM EST
TRAFFIC ADVISORY: During World Baseball Classic, the area around loanDepot park is expected to be congested with a large amount of traffic.
For your safety and enjoyment, fans are encouraged to arrive at least one hour before game time and use alternative methods of transportation.
Flag & Instrument Policy
Banners, flags and/or signs no larger than 3’x5’ in size are permitted as long as they are made of a light, flexible material and do not include anything abusive to the opposing team, particular countries or regions, or anything political or religious.
The following instruments are permitted inside the ballpark:
The following instruments will NOT be permitted inside the ballpark:
- Air horns
- Pots and pans
- Thunder sticks
The New Era Team Store is located on the West Plaza of the ballpark. Patrons should access the West Plaza at Gate 1 located near NW 15 Avenue and Felo Ramírez Drive (NW 6 Street). Nearest available parking is located in Home Plate Garage (1502 NW 7 Street) which is accessible on NW 15 Avenue near the corner with NW 7 Street.
Food & Beverage
From classic Miami favorites to traditional ballpark bites, we’ve got something for everyone.
loanDepot park now offers fans the option to order food & beverage on your mobile device for select concession locations. To access mobile food ordering, open the Ballpark app or scan one of the dedicated QR codes posted around the ballpark to view all available options.
Concession locations only accept electronic payments. Cash is not accepted at bars, portables or stand locations.
Prohibited Entry Items:
The following items will NOT be permitted inside the ballpark:
- Aerosol cans (e.g. hairspray, sunscreen, compressed air, etc.)
- Amplified music and noise making devices (e.g. pots and pans, air horns, bullhorns, loudspeakers, whistles, rattles, thunder sticks, etc.)
- Animals (except certified or in-training service animals).
- Ball retrievers (e.g. butterfly/fishing nets, etc.)
- Banners, flags and/or signs that do not comply with ballpark guidelines.
- Baseball bats, bases and large framed items (excluding small souvenir bats purchased at ballpark retail locations)
- Beach balls, balloons or other inflatables
- Costume masks (Exceptions may be made during special promotions and/or events)
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches.
- Fireworks, flares or other incendiary devices
- Flags, banners, and chanting that includes anything abusive to the opposing team, particular countries or regions, or anything political or religious.
- Frisbees or other sport objects that can be thrown (e.g. football, soccer ball, tennis ball, golf ball, etc.)
- Full-sized brooms, sticks, rods, flag poles or selfie sticks
- Glass/metal/aluminum containers, bottles or cans (e.g. travel thermoses, tumblers, etc.)
- Hard-sided coolers/containers
- Helmets (e.g. bicycle, motorcycle and/or baseball helmets, etc.)
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Laser devices or pointers, confetti, glitter or tinsel
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing (e.g. bathing suits, vulgar/political words/phrases, images on clothing, etc.)
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Paint of any kind
- Professional/commercial-grade camera equipment (e.g. mono/tripods, etc.)
- Smokeless/chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes or vaping.
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks (e.g. Gatorade, juice, flavored waters, etc.)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the ballpark with the exception of private suites. Strollers may be checked at the Home Plate or 3rd Base Entrances prior to entering the ballpark.
- Toy weapons (e.g. guns, water guns, swords, knives, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind regardless of permit (e.g. firearms, knives, tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.)
- Wheeled recreational devices (skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, Segways, etc.)
- Wrapped presents
Permitted Entry Items:
The following items are permitted inside the ballpark:
- Banners, flags and/or signs no larger than 3’x5’ in size made of a light, flexible material, provided they must not include anything abusive to the opposing team, particular countries or regions, or anything political or religious.
- Digital and video cameras for personal use.
- Laptop computers, tablets or mobile devices.
- One (1) clear, soft-sided factory sealed bottle of unflavored water, 20-ounces in size or smaller per person (any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry will NOT be permitted)
- One (1) single-serving food item per person packaged in a clear plastic bag (fruit must be sliced)
- One (1) clear bag no larger than 16”x16”x8” and consisting of plastic, vinyl, or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6”x8” and bags for medical or infant purposes. All approved bags are subject to inspection.
- Umbrellas (MUST remain closed and stored under the Guest's assigned seat)
- Strollers for children with disabilities are permitted inside the ballpark.
Information guide to answer any and all questions from A-Z.
Access Guide for Guests With Disabilities.
Step-by-step instructions on setting up your MLB Ballpark app and accessing your digital tickets.
MLB Ballpark app
Download the MLB Ballpark app today and access your tickets in advance of arriving to loanDepot park. Unlock offers and get exclusive in-game features.