Parking at loanDepot park
There are four (4) parking structures and six (6) surface lots on the loanDepot park property. A prepaid parking pass is the only method to guarantee on-site parking for major events at loanDepot park. Parking spaces are not assigned. Event attendees wishing to park in a certain garage are encouraged to arrive early. Miami Police Department will direct cars to the garage or lot of their choice based on traffic conditions during peak ingress times.
On-site parking is limited and spaces will be occupied on a first come-first serve basis. Parking can also be purchased in advance at marlins.com/parking. If you elect to drive to the ballpark, plan to arrive early. Heavy congestion around the ballpark should be expected and factored into commute times.
Event attendees parking a vehicle at loanDepot park will use the vehicle’s license plate as the credential for parking. Vehicles will not be validated at the entrance to parking facilities through payment collection or parking pass scan. All vehicles will instead enter a parking garage or lot, subject to space availability, and proceed without validation at entrance to an available parking spot. Event attendees with a parking pass will register their vehicle’s license plate ahead of or upon arrival via ParkWhiz. All other event attendees will register their vehicle’s license plate and pay on site using the PayByPhone App or onsite pay station located in the lobby of each parking garage. Vehicles in parking facilities will be validated during the event based on the registration status of each vehicle’s license plate.
The Marlins are excited to provide fans with an easy way to pre-book a parking spot before driving to the game through our preferred partner, ParkWhiz.
Click here to view the closest parking options to loanDepot park from ParkWhiz and reserve Marlins On-Site General Parking today.
Pre-Pay Parking will not be available for six (6) marquee games during the 2023 Marlins Season.
Marquee Game Parking: $30
- 3/30, Opening Day vs Mets
- 4/1, Saturday vs Mets
- 4/29, Saturday vs Cubs
- 8/11, Friday vs Yankees
- 8/12, Saturday vs Yankees
- 8/13, Sunday vs Yankees
Marlins Members will be able to redeem their parking passes via the unique link that was provided to them for these six (6) games.
- The four on-site parking garages are conveniently located on the North and South sides of the ballpark. Limited surface lot parking is also available on the West and East sides of the ballpark.
- All parking areas offer a full complement of ADA accessible spaces, except West Lot 3 (1680 NW 5th Street).
- Parking is not assigned. Guests wishing to park in a specific garage are encouraged to arrive at least one hour prior to first pitch. Miami Police Department will direct cars to the garage or surface lot based on traffic conditions during peak ingress times.
- On-site parking is limited and based on availability.
- Marlins Members reserved parking is available in the Home Plate Garage (1502 NW 7th Street) and Third Base Garage (1402 NW 7th Street) on a first-come first-serve basis.
- To learn about alternative travel and parking options at loanDepot park, visit marlins.com/transportation
Make your premium experience at loanDepot park even more convenient this season with our valet parking service. This exclusive amenity will only be available for PNC Club Members and Suite Holders.
When you're ready to head home, just text the valet right from your seats so your car is ready and waiting for you.
- Bus parking is available inside West Lot 3 (1680 NW 5th Street).
- Bus parking should be purchased and reserved above.