- The four on-site parking garages are conveniently located on the North and South sides of the ballpark. Limited surface lot parking is also available on the West and East sides of the ballpark.
- All parking areas offer a full complement of ADA accessible spaces except our W3 surface lot which serves our community as a youth baseball field when not used for parking.
- Parking passes are date and garage/surface lot specific and are printed with a bar code.
- On-site parking is limited and based on availability.
- If purchased online, a nominal convenience fee will apply. Prepaid parking is available without the convenience fee in person at the Marlins Park Ticket Office.
- The Home Plate Garage, Third Base Garage, as well as the East 1 and West 2 lots are prepaid parking ONLY. All remaining lots are available for purchase on day of game.
To learn about alternative travel and parking options at Marlins Park, visit marlins.com/transportation