No one does celebrations quite like the Marlins. Enjoy your special day with us here at the ballpark to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether you're a kid or a kid-at-heart, there's no place like Marlins Park to host a birthday party. Let us help you create the perfect birthday. With a variety of packages, from food and décor to selfies with Billy The Marlin, no two parties are the same.
Calm those pre-wedding nerves with the sights and sounds of the ballpark. What better way to entertain your bridal party than with a little baseball? Let our event specialists make your special time even more memorable.
Nobody does a party quite like the Marlins. With a variety of package options, from food, music and décor to selfies with Billy The Marlin, no two parties are the same. Let our even specialists make your special time even more memorable.
We know. It feels like it was just yesterday… Let us make your trip down memory lane even more special for you and your former classmates. With a variety of package options, from food, music and décor to selfies with Billy The Marlin, we guarantee this will be one reunion everyone wants to attend.
Birthday Packages and Scoreboard Messages
Make your next visit to Marlins Park an unforgettable one! The Marlins Celebration Club allows fans to celebrate any special occasion at a Marlins game. From personalized messages on Marlins Vision during the second inning, to visits to your seats from Billy The Marlin, to live marriage proposals, our Celebration Club will make your experience a memorable one.
Commemorative Bobble Head*
Personalized Scoreboard Message
Scoreboard Message, Live Marriage Proposal, Billy visit with bouquet of roses
*While supplies last
To learn about these new packages, please contact the Group Sales Department at 305.480.2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ordering Deadlines: Messages request must be submitted no later than one (1) business day for a weekday game and three (3) business days for a weekend game prior to the date of the game. Payment must be made prior to announcement. Your credit card will be charged after your message is displayed.
- Message Content: The Marlins reserve the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, or include foul language will not be accepted. Also, you may not include the name of any MLB player, team, or team facility. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes, however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game.
- Available Dates: If you do not see the game listed, you have missed the deadline to order online. Orders will be processed in the order which they are received, and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after the submission of your order.
- Message Display: Messages will appear during the middle of the 2nd Inning on both Marlins Vision screens.
- Message Length: Message can be up to 60 characters or less (per line) including spaces and punctuation. Up to 4 lines can be accepted. No photos can be displayed.