Come visit the home of the Miami Marlins!
Come experience a behind-the-scenes tour of the state-of-the-art Marlins Park; Home to the two-time World Series Champions. Marlins Park was completed in 2012 and deemed the jewel of Major League Baseball. Marlins Park is a 37,000 seat, three panel retractable roof facility in the heart of Miami.
- Tours operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays at 10:00AM, 12:00PM, and 2:00PM. Except when the Marlins play at home, or when other major events are scheduled.
- Guests will meet their tour guide(s) in the New Era Team Store (located on the West Plaza of Marlins Park 501 NW 16th Ave, Miami FL) where they can purchase their tickets.
- Tours will abide regular Ballpark policy. Please see entry guidelines.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Children 36 months or younger are free of charge.
Please call 305.480.1300 or email email@example.com for more information.
Public Ticket Prices
*Due to inclement weather, there will be no tours from September 8-11.
All sites on the tours are subject to availability. The Marlins reserve the right to cancel all or part of a tour.
Public tours meet their tour guides in the New Era Team Store (located on the West Plaza of Marlins Park 501 NW 16th Ave, Miami FL). Tours operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays at 10:00AM, 12:00PM, and 2:00PM.
Come enjoy Marlins Park with your friends or family on a private tour dedicated to you and your guests only! For pricing, dates, and times please call 305.480.1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come take your field trip or group trip here at Marlins Park! Groups of fifteen or more can come enjoy Marlins Park with their school, company, friends, or family. For pricing, dates, and times please call 305.480.1300 or email email@example.com.