Accessibility Services (ADA)
Guests who require accommodations and special services should contact Guest Experience at 305-480-1300 or text 305-480-4999, or locate a Guest Experience Team Member throughout the ballpark. Standard message rates may apply.
Accessible parking is available in all four (4) parking garages and two (2) surface parking lots (Humana Lot/East Lot 2 & East Lot 3) on a first come, first served basis. A hanging placard or disability license plate is required to be granted access to accessible parking.
Wheelchair accessible and semi-ambulatory seats with operable armrests are located in various sections on all ballpark levels.
One (1) companion/escort may accompany Guests with disabilities in designated seating areas.
For more information on wheelchair accessibility and/or tickets, please contact the Marlins Office at 305-480-1300.
Braille and Tactile Signs
Braille and tactile signs for the visually impaired are located throughout the ballpark on all concession, restroom and exit signs.
Closed captioning is available at each end of the ribbon display board located on the Legends Level, directly below Sections 201 and 228.
Electrical outlets for recharging wheelchairs and other medical equipment can be found at the following wheelchair accessible seating areas:
Promenade Level: Sections 1, 9 - 20, 28, 30 - 31, 35 and 39
Legends Level: Sections 205, 211, 220 and 223
Vista Level: Sections 309 - 311, 317, 319, 320 and 322
Please see "Elevator" section for more information or click here.
Please see "Ramps" section for more information or click here.
Please see "Restrooms/Family Restrooms" section for further information or click here.
If for any reason a ticketed Guest's seat does not accommodate a disability, he/she may qualify for relocation. All relocation cases are handled by Guest Experience Supervisors located throughout the ballpark.
Special Needs Strollers
Strollers for children with disabilities are permitted throughout all levels of the ballpark.
Special Transportation Services (STS)
Miami-Dade Paratransit Operations will use the designated drop-off and pick-up location, accessible from the corner of NW 6th Street & NW 16th Avenue
Wheelchair transportation to and from seats is available to Guests. Assistance can be requested at any ballpark entrance or by locating any Guest Services Team Member. Guests can also text 305-480-4999 with your name and location to request a wheelchair. Standard message rates may apply.
Receptionist: (305) 480-1300
Sales and Service: (305) 480-2525
All Other Inquiries tab on our Contact Us page at www.marlins.com/contactus
Reach consumers at their points of passion and elevate your business through partnering with one of the most innovative organizations in sports and entertainment, the Miami Marlins. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a fully customized marketing solution that delivers the results that drive your business. For more information, email us at [email protected].
Aisles, Seats and Stairways
To help enhance the Guest experience and ensure safety for all events at the ballpark, sitting or standing in the aisles, in the stairways, on seat backs and on seats, or stepping over/on seats is not permitted. Guests will be asked to return to their seats if spotted performing any aforementioned actions. As a courtesy to others, we request that Guests refrain from walking in aisles while players are inside the batter’s box.
Guests MUST wait for a “BREAK IN ACTION” before returning to their seats (e.g. after an out is made, pitching changes, between innings).
The Miami Marlins and Levy Restaurants, Inc., the concessionaire at the ballpark, promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. The Marlins ask for Guests to conduct themselves in a manner that will help ensure a positive experience for everyone at the ballpark.
Guests are NOT permitted to:
- Bring alcoholic beverages inside the ballpark
- Enter the ballpark under the influence of alcohol when appearing intoxicated and/or unmanageable
- Pass alcohol to minors
- Possess alcohol under the age of 21
- Exit the ballpark with alcoholic beverages
Alcohol Serving Per Purchase
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage, or one (1) double purchase, limit per legal adult (21 years of age or older) with valid form of I.D.
- Guests who appear to be 30 years of age or younger purchasing alcohol must produce a valid form of I.D.
Alcohol Sales Cut-Off Time:
- Sales in the seating bowl, at general concession and portable stands will be discontinued at the completion of the 7th inning of each baseball game
- Sales in PNC Club, Suites and Recess will be discontinued one hour after the completion of each baseball game
- Sales in the Biscayne Bay Brew Hall will be discontinued up to one hour after the completion of each baseball game
- Sales cut-off time for all events other than baseball games will be determined by the Marlins on a case-by-case basis at least 10 days before the event. For the specific sale cut-off time for an event at the ballpark call (305) 480-1300 within 10 days of the event
The Miami Marlins advise everyone to drink responsibly. Underage drinking and consumption of alcohol while impaired or intoxicated will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
Violation of this “Alcohol Policy” may result in immediate ejection, citation, arrest, or further legal consequences.
Service animals for Guests with disabilities are welcome at all ballpark events as long as the animal is not a danger to others and it does not interfere with others through unwanted attention, barking, inappropriate toileting, etc. If specific accommodations are required for service animals, please contact Guest Experience at (305) 480-1300.
Dogs are permitted during select promotional dates throughout the season. See marlins.com/bark for more information.
Announcements and Paging
Paging over the ballpark public address system is available for medical emergencies.
Guests may seek autographs from the time entrances open until 45 minutes prior to First Pitch. Players may sign autographs before each game when time permits; however, autograph opportunities are not guaranteed at every game.
Automated External Defibrillator (AEDs)
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) devices are used to assist lay personnel in providing early intervention using cardiac defibrillation for cardiac arrest patients.
These devices can be found in the following locations:
- Field Level: In Recess adjacent to restrooms
- Promenade Level: Section 6 adjacent to the elevators
- Vista Level: Section 306 outside of the First Aid Room entrance
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Only electronic payment is accepted at all concession, retail and 50/50 raffle ticket locations.
Complimentary to all ballpark Guests, Roadway Towing and Transportation provides emergency roadside assistance within our parking garages and surface lots. Services are available beginning one hour before first pitch and up to two hours after baseball games conclude.
- Battery jump-start
- Lock-out assistance
- Inflating a flat tire
A fee will apply if a vehicle is requested to be moved off property. Guests requiring these services should contact any Miami Parking Authority staff member, Parking Security Officer, Guest Experience Team Member or Miami Police Officer for assistance. The Miami Parking Authority customer service hotline number is (305) 579-4900. Guests may also contact Roadway Towing & Transportation directly by calling (305) 593-7474.
Clear bags are permitted, cannot exceed 16”x16”x8” in size and must be plastic, vinyl, or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6”x8” and bags for medical or infant purposes. The Marlins reserve the right to thoroughly inspect approved bags, clothing, or other articles prior to entry into the ballpark. The Marlins may prohibit entry to any Guest or require removal of any items at their sole discretion.
Baby Changing Tables
Baby Changing Tables can be found in the following locations:
- Men's Restrooms: First Base Dugout Club & Humana Cabana Field Seat Access Tunnels
- Women's Restrooms: PNC Club, First Base Dugout Club & Humana Cabana Field Seat Access Tunnels
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 2, 10, 15, 22, 25, 36 and 39
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 3, 17, 14, 21, 24, 35 and 40
- Family Restrooms: Sections 2, 7, 22 and 39
- Men's Restrooms: Suite Corridor
- Women's Restrooms: Suite Corridor
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 203, 209, 221, 224 and Suite Corridor
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 201, 210, 221, 224 and Suite Corridor
- Family Restrooms: Sections 201, 209 and 221
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 304, 309 and 315
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 303, 308, 313 and 320
- Family Restrooms: Sections 302, 312 and 318
The ballpark is home to much more than just baseball. Its uniqueness and attractiveness have made the venue ideal for world-class entertainment, hosting many sporting events as well as many business and entertainment events. Examples include:
- Banquet and Awards Dinners
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Birthday and Holiday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Family Shows
- Fundraisers and Trade Showcases
- Press Conferences
- Product Launches
- Public Consumer Shows
- Sporting Events (e.g. soccer, football, boxing, etc.)
- Weddings, Receptions and Social Events
loanDepot park hosts myriad of events each year that contribute immensely to the vibrant culture of Miami. The ballpark provides in-house catering service, as well as an assortment of preferred vendors. Let loanDepot park host your one-of-a-kind affair! For more information, please click here, call (305) 480-1604 or email [email protected].
- Date of Project Completion: March 2012
- Months of Construction: 32 Months
- Architect: Populous
- Construction Manager: Hunt/Moss, A Joint Venture
- Ballpark Square Footage: 928,000 square feet
- Ballpark Type: Retractable Roof
- Playing Surface: BK1: Batting A Thousand by Shaw Sports Turf
- Ballpark Capacity: 37,446
- Green Building: LEED Gold
- Materials in Façade: Colored Glass, Stucco, Metal Panel and Glass Curtain Wall
- On-Site Parking: (4) Garages and (6) Surface Lots
- Number of Suites: 44 Total: (12 Founders Suites, 10 Legends Suites, 12 MVP Suites, 6 Fiesta Suites, 2 Championship Suites and 2 Hall of Fame Suites)
- Protective Netting: *State-of-the art knotless fiber that is 30% thinner than traditional netting and covers Sections 4 - 10 & 19 - 25. Click here to view seating sections where netting is located.
- Operable Wall
The Left Field Operable Wall is a feature unlike any other in Major League Baseball. Six (6) glass wall panels, towering at 40'x60', open to create a 240-foot view overlooking Downtown Miami's spectacular skyline. Depending on weather conditions, the Operable Wall may open or remain closed. The Operable Wall is able to operate independently of the Roof and may be open while the Roof is closed, or vice versa.
- The Structure: The roof is composed of three (3) operable panels, one (1) upper and two (2) lower panels. The lower panels sit on the east and west of the upper panel, which sits 216 feet above 2nd base. Moving along two (2) 750-foot long tracks, spanning 566-feet, the roof creates an opening that is wider than any NFL retractable roof stadium.
- Sections and Seat Numbers
Seating Bowl sections begin with Section 1 on the Promenade Level, 201 on the Legends Level and 302 on the Vista Level, starting from the right field foul pole and proceeding clockwise around the ballpark. Any seating rows prior to row 1 are marked by letters. The number of rows in each section will vary.
Guests are permitted to bring and display banners inside the ballpark as long as they do not:
- Exceed 3'x5' in size
- Contain wood, metal or other inflexible materials; light and flexible materials ONLY
- Interfere with the game or other Guests' enjoyment of the game
- Obstruct existing ballpark signage
- Contain any language that is:
- Commercial - NO signage/ads pertaining to personal businesses or other commercial entities not associated with the Marlins organization
- Political - NO statements regarding political affiliation, social and economic matters or other statements that undermine civil liberties
- Obscene - NO foul language or disrespectful statements
- Attach signs and/or banners to any ballpark wall, structure or pole of any sort
- Parade through any part of the ballpark; may be displayed between innings ONLY.
Guests can choose to watch batting practice and infield workouts once doors open 90 minutes prior to first pitch. Please be advised that on certain game days, teams may elect not to take batting practice, infield workouts or both.
Marlins Members have the opportunity to enter the ballpark early to watch batting practice prior to Friday and Saturday home games. Marlins Members may take advantage of this benefit by showing their Marlins Member I.D. at East Plaza Gate 11, two and a half hours prior to first pitch. To learn more about becoming a Marlins Member, email [email protected] or call (305) 480-2525. Additional information can also be found here.
On-field batting practice passes are available by invitation only. Batting practice passes can be picked up at Window 1 at the North Ticket Office. A valid ID that matches the name is required to receive passes. All guests attending batting practice must fill out waiver and already have tickets to the game.
Billy's Kid Zone
Kids play area for children under 42 inches in height located in Section 34. Kids will have the opportunity to play arcade games and take a photo on the Miccosukee Airboat. Additionally, Billy The Marlin will be at the kid zone during the 5th inning for a photo opportunity. Play area will remain open until the end of the 7th inning.
Billy The Marlin
Billy The Marlin is the official mascot of the Miami Marlins. Billy likes to make appearances at youth clinics, schools, hospitals and parades throughout the year. All requests for personal appearances must be made to Billy The Marlin via email at [email protected], phone (305) 480-1424 or by mail to: Miami Marlins, attention: Billy The Marlin, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.
Billy’s VR Home Run Derby
Guests 12 years of age and older can test their skills while they take a virtual swing right from home plate at loanDepot Park. Located in Billy's Kids Zone at Section 34 on the Promenade Level.
Biscayne Bay Brew Hall
Located in the atrium near Sections 15/16 on the Promenade Level, the brew hall provides a unique experience for Guests attending Marlins games as well as non-baseball events. Guests can enjoy a lineup of great beers and the signature Miami Marlins lager.
For more information, click here.
The Bobblehead Museum display on the Promenade Level is located at Section 34. It features a collection of current and former Marlins player bobbleheads, as well as current and past baseball players, mascots and broadcasters from all MLB teams. Displaying more than 600 bobbleheads at any time, the entire structure moves ever so slightly, causing the heads to constantly bobble.
Digital cameras are permitted inside the ballpark. Per MLB restrictions, Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream, or aid in transmitting and/or streaming, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about Marlins games or events.
Please adhere to the below guidelines for use of cameras:
- Digital and video cameras for personal use
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended less than eight (8) inches
- Laptop computers, tablets or mobile devices as long as they do not interfere with other Guests' enjoyment of the game
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches
- Mono/tripods, Selfie Sticks or any stabilization devices
- Professional/commercial-grade camera equipment (ONLY permitted for authorized Media personnel)
Children Admission Policy
Children up to 36 months old do not need a ticket to enter the ballpark; however, the child must sit on an adult's lap during the game without obstructing the view of any other Guests. Any Guests older than 36 months of age must possess a ticket to enter.
Car seats are permitted inside the ballpark; however, a ticket must be purchased as it will account for a seat.
The Miami Marlins are proud to have enrolled to receive WELL Health-Safety Certification. Ballpark cleaning and disinfection protocols continually mirror recommendations set forth by CDC, OSHA, WHO, and MLB guideline. Surfaces and objects touched frequently will be regularly disinfected using CDC/EPA approved chemicals. Hand sanitizer stations will be located at all entrances, concourses, restrooms, and suites. Additionally, each restroom will be equipped with a dedicated member of our housekeeping team to disinfect high-touch areas after use.
Club 305 recognizes kids ages 14 and younger for their level of fandom. The more games a child attends, the more prizes they can unlock. Free to join, register a young fan for Club 305 and collect them all!
It is prohibited to solicit or conduct any commercial activities on the premises of the ballpark, including but not limited to buying, selling and/or distributing tickets, merchandise, publications, food/beverage, and/or promotional items, unless authorized to do so in writing by the Miami Marlins and in compliance with all applicable law.
- Promenade Level:
- Section 1: The Change Up - A rotation of limited-time features and test menus
- Section 3: Kosher - Kosher hot dogs and hamburgers as well as snacks. Available all games with exception of game dates on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Section 4: Top Dog - Classic ballpark hot dogs
- Section 5: Fowl Pole - Serving up all things chicken, from sandwiches to tenders
- Section 7: Bar - Beers and cocktails
- Section 8: Magic City BBQ- Slow House Smoked Tender Pork Nacho and Pork Sandwich
- Section 8: Ice Cream – variety of ice cream and snacks
- Section 9: Naked Taco
- Section 10: Miami's Best Pizza - The one and only since 1970
- Section 11: Stella Artois – Beer
- Section 13: Obie's - A tribute to the Miami Orange Bowl and its official mascot: ballpark Fan Favorite featuring the 3o5 Menu
- Section 14: Biscayne Brew Hall - Local Craft beers
- Section 18: Frozen Drinks - Frozen drinks and cocktails
- Section 19: Park Grill Portable - Home to the ever-popular Pan Bistec Sandwich
- Section 19: PINCHO – Local inspired burgers and unique toped hotdog served fresh with a side of attitude
- Section 21: Bar - Beers and cocktails
- Section 23: Ice Cream - variety of ice cream and snacks
- Section 23: SuViche/Novecento - Beautifully crafted and explosively flavored sushi rolls, ceviches, empanadas and bistro-style fare crafted for the ballpark.
- Section 24: Hot Corner Bar- Beers and cocktails
- Section 32: Budweiser Bar - Beers and cocktails
- Section 34: Sweets – Sweet treats to satisfy a sugar rush
- Sections 37: Familia Favorites - Serving up ballpark classics as one of two spots to find the Fan Favorite 3o5 Menu
- Section 37: Right Field Bacardi Bar - Beers and cocktails
- Section 40: Goya Presents La Cocina – South Florida inspirations combined with abuela's favorites
- Section 40: Park Grill Portable-Home to the ever popular Pressed Cuban Sandwich
- Legends Level
- Section 202: Metro Grill - Burger, Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders
- Section 205: Magic City BBQ - Slow House Smoked Tender Pork Nacho and Pork Sandwich
- Section 208: On Deck Smashed Burger - Serving up all things chicken, from sandwiches to tenders
- Section 210: D'Town Favorites - Hot Dog, Nacho, Classic Ballpark Snacks
- Section 220: Prime Burger - Burger, Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders, Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet
- Section 223: Rincon Habana - Cuban Pan con Lechon Sandwich, Completo Hot Dog
- Section 228: Pizza - Personal Peperoni Pizza, Personal Cheese Pizza, Personal Veggie Pizza
- Vista Level
- Section 304: Magic City BBQ - Slow House Smoked Tender Pork Nacho and Pork Sandwich
- Section 307: Miami’s Best Pizza - Personal Peperoni Pizza, Personal Cheese Pizza, Personal Veggie Pizza
- Section 310: On Deck Smashed Burger – Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken
- Section 314 & 315: FanFeast - Serving up ballpark classic Fan Favorite 3o5 Menu
- Section 321: Burger 305 - Burger, Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders
- Section 323: Taco 93 – Hand crafted Tacos
Get a taste of deliciously priced ballpark favorites in 2023. Enjoy a variety of options to satisfy your ballpark cravings located at Sections 13 and 37 on the Promenade Level.
Marlins Members receive a savings of up to 25% on purchases from the 3o5 Menu as well as all other food & beverage and retail purchases at loanDepot park.
The 3o5 Menu is only available during Miami Marlins home games.
Please click here to review the new ballpark health and safety policies
For Guests' convenience, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa are accepted throughout the ballpark. Electronic payment is preferred at all points of sale.
Electronic payment is required at all points of sale (e.g., concession stands, retail locations, etc.); cash is not accepted. Only the ticket office accepts cash.
Elevators and Escalators
There are eight (9) passenger elevators in the ballpark. Priority access is given to Guests with accessibility needs on all elevators.
Elevators can be found in the following locations:
- Third Base Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 28
- PNC Club Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 18, Founders Level across from Suite 14, Legends Level at Section 219 and Vista Level at Section 318
- First Base Dugout Club Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 7, Legends Level at Section 207 and Vista Level at Section 307
- Bobby Maduro Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 1 and Legends Level at Section 201
- Center Field Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 34 and Home Run Porch at Section 134
- AutoNation Alley: Provides access to and from the Top and Bottom Tiers of AutoNation Alley
There are ten (10) escalators in the ballpark.
Escalators can be found in the following locations:
- Third Base Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 26
- Home Plate Entrance: Provides access to and from the Promenade Level at Section 17
- Promenade Level:
- Section 15: Provides access to and from the Legends Level
- Section 27: Provides access to and from the Legends Level at Section 228
- Section 28: Provides access to and from the Vista Level at Section 327
- Legends Level: Provides access to and from the Vista Level at Section 312
- Vista Level: Provides access to and from the Legends Level
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the ballpark, Guests will be given instructions by the public-address/open-caption systems. Exit instructions will also be posted on the video boards and high-definition televisions throughout the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Be aware of your location inside the ballpark at all times.
- Identify the two exits located nearest to your seats or your current location in the ballpark.
- Listen, observe and follow instructions from the public-address/open-caption systems, video boards and high-definition televisions throughout the ballpark.
- Do not panic.
- Ask for assistance and information from Guest Experience Team Members, Police, Emergency Medical Services and/or Security personnel.
- Remain calm, walk to the exits at a normal pace and proceed to the nearest safe area.
- Elevators and escalators are NOT operational during an evacuation.
- Guests with disabilities should evacuate using a ramp or wait at an elevator for Security, Emergency Medical Services or other First Responders.
All of our current Marlins employment opportunities are posted online at marlins.com/jobs.
Entrances and Game Times
Gates generally open to the public 90 minutes prior to first pitch. However, Guests sitting in premium areas such as PNC Club and suite levels are granted earlier admission, two hours prior to first pitch. Also, Marlins Members are allowed early admission through East Plaza Gate 11 for Friday and Saturday home games, two and a half hours prior to first pitch. To learn more about becoming a Marlins Member, call (305) 480-2521 or email [email protected]. Additional information can also be found at marlins.com/enrollment.
The ballpark has four (4) main general public entrances:
- First Base Entrance located near West Plaza Gates 4 and 5
- Home Plate Entrance located near West Plaza Gates 3 and 4
- Third Base Entrance located near East Plaza Gate 11
- Center Field Entrance located near East Plaza Gate 9
There are also four (3) entrances for premium seat holders:
- PNC Club Entrance located adjacent to West Plaza Gate 1 (between the Home Plate Entrance and North Ticket Office)
- Humana Cabana Entrance located adjacent to East Plaza Gate 13 (between the North Ticket Office and the Third Base Entrance)
- First Base Dugout Club Entrance located between the First Base Entrance and the New Era Team Store
View a map of the ballpark using the official ballpark mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
Entry Guidelines and Notice
The Marlins' highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of our Guests, and we will take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the ballpark. The Marlins administer several important security measures in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations and in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
Guests and their belongings will be inspected before entering the ballpark. Clear bags are permitted, cannot exceed 16”x16”x8” in size and must be plastic, vinyl, or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6”x8” and bags for medical or infant purposes. Any person or property that could affect the safety of ballpark Guests/property shall be denied entry. Such persons or items will be prohibited from entering the ballpark.
The Marlins encourage Guests to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to first pitch to avoid lines. Please follow all signage and directions from security personnel.
The Marlins reserve the right to change or modify these guidelines at any time without notice.
Guests are not permitted to leave the ballpark and return using the same ticket. Re-admission into the ballpark will ONLY be allowed in the case of an emergency or with the purpose of patronizing the New Era Team Store located on the West Plaza. Please see a Guest Experience Team Member prior to exiting the ballpark.
Face Covering Policy
Event attendees should continue to stay safe and follow CDC recommendations for face coverings and other personal health measures. Attendees will not be required to wear masks or facial coverings while attending events at loanDepot park; however, attendees are strongly encouraged to adhere to the face covering recommendations of the CDC.
Letters to Marlins players, coaches, or staff should be addressed to the attention of that specific individual at Miami Marlins, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125. If a response is desired, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope. All letters are delivered to the addressee, but a personal response cannot be guaranteed. Items sent without a self-addressed, stamped envelope will not be returned.
Marlins Virtual Assistant
Fans are encouraged to chat with our Marlins Virtual Assistant which answers questions on-demand via the MLB Ballpark app and online at our website marlins.com.
Fan Text Messaging
Guests can use their cell phones to confidentially text questions, concerns, wheelchair requests, instances of disruptive behavior or suspicious activity, and health and safety violations to ballpark personnel by texting 305-480-4999. Standard message rates may apply.
A ballpark Team Member will respond to all incoming messages in real-time.
We aim to provide an experience at loanDepot park full of excitement and cheers with the best park amenities and features possible. We welcome your feedback, questions, suggestions and recommended improvements by submitting them to any of our Guest Experience kiosks located on the Promenade Level of loanDepot park or by participating in our Guest Feedback survey which can be found on our Contact Us page at www.marlins.com/contactus.
UHealth First Aid Rooms
UHealth First Aid Rooms are located on the Promenade Level at Section 6 and Vista Level at Section 306. Guests in need of medical assistance should notify security personnel, the nearest ballpark Team Member or visit the nearest UHealth First Aid Room. City of Miami or Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue Departments personnel are available during all games. Roving medical personnel are also available throughout the ballpark to provide medical assistance to Guests.
Foul Balls/Home Run Balls
Guests are welcome to keep any foul or home run balls hit into the stands as long as they do not interfere with the safety and/or comfort of others. Major League Baseball rules prohibit Guests from throwing any object onto the field or interfering with a ball in play; offenders will face immediate ejection from the ballpark. Guests should stay alert at all times for bats and balls that could enter the seating areas.
Miami Marlins Foundation
The Miami Marlins Foundation makes an impact by creating opportunities for youth to stay active, achieve academic success, and build leadership skills. Our programs focus on wellness, empowerment, and youth baseball & softball.
To learn more about the Miami Marlins Foundation programs, visit marlinsimpact.org
The 50/50 Raffle is a fundraising program for the Miami Marlins Foundation to raise funds during the season. Fans can play to win 50% of the net proceeds raised throughout the game, with the remaining proceeds benefitting the Marlins Foundation wellness, empowerment, and youth baseball programs.
Ways to Play and Purchase Tickets
In-Game: Kiosks, scan QR code, and through the website - marlins.com/raffle
At home: marlins.com/raffle
Prices to purchase tickets:
- 3 for $5
- 10 for $10
- 60 for $20
- 150 for $40
For more information, click here.
Make A Donation
The Miami Marlins Foundation makes a positive impact on South Florida by creating opportunities for youth to stay active, achieve academic success, and build leadership skills. Our programs focus on wellness, empowerment, and Youth Baseball & Softball. Every donation, no matter how small, contributes to the collective impact we make on our local youth. Click here (marlins.com/donate) to make an online donation.
- In-Kind Donation Request
- The Marlins are committed to assisting non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts. If you would like the Marlins to consider donating an auction item to your next fundraiser, submit your request to marlins.com/inkind. Please note that the Marlins require at least four (4) weeks' notice for consideration of your request.
- Silent Auctions
- On select home games, the Marlins Foundation will host a silent auction featuring autographed memorabilia and unique experiences. The silent auction table, located on the Promenade Level, will open when ballpark gates open and close at the end of the 4th inning. All proceeds will benefit the Marlins Foundation wellness, empowerment, and youth baseball programs. For more information, visit marlins.com/auctions.
Miami Marlins Foundation: Empowerment
Through our empowerment programs, we provide access and opportunity to our youth through college scholarships, leadership development opportunities, and educational resources. Our programs impacted more than 45,000 students in 2021.
- Back to School Distribution
- The Miami Marlins Foundation partners with Kiwanis of Little Havana Foundation to distribute school supplies to schools across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County. The effort results in more than 9,000 students receiving school supplies to start off the school year with all the necessary materials to have a successful academic year. PNC Bank will be supporting our 2022 efforts.
- Great Minds, Great Athletes in partnership with Miami Dade County Public Schools and Positive Coaching Alliance
- The Miami-Dade County Public Schools Great Minds, Great Athletes Program, in partnership with Positive Coaching Alliance and Miami Marlins Youth Academy, is the first of its kind in South Florida, uniting three organizations focused on the development of the community’s youth. The innovative program provides support for student-athletes as well as their parents, coaches, and school administration, augmenting the strong work in mental health by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools’ Mental Health Services Department. For the 2020-21 school year, 5,148 individuals across 18 schools were impacted by programming. At the start of the 21-22 school year, Bally Sports Florida joined the program as we expanded our program to 27 schools across Miami-Dade and Broward County. Nike will be supporting the program for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Holiday Wishes
- This initiative celebrates the joy of the holidays. Participants enjoy treats, arts and crafts, and music. Our employees and partners select kids’ wishes and purchase gifts providing under-served youth with an unforgettable holiday experience.
Marlins Impact Moments
A 30-second in-game clip highlighting an event in the community, organization, or individual during each Marlins home game.
- Frontline Hero of the Game presented by CITY Furniture
- On Mondays, the Marlins Impact Moment presented by CITY Furniture honors a member of the police, fire, rescue or military. This individual will be honored for their efforts in making an impact in our local community.
- Community Gamechanger
- On Saturdays, the Marlins Impact Moment will celebrate individuals or organizations that are making a positive impact in wellness, empowerment, or youth baseball and softball in our local community.
Miami Marlins Scholars
The Miami Marlins Foundation offers need-based financial scholarships to students that are making an impact in the community. We offer First Generation scholarships to students who are first in their family to go to college, Legacy scholarships to RBI participants, and an annual scholarship to students through the Jackie Robinson Foundation presented by Nike.
- Slugger Schoolhouse presented by PNC Bank
- The Miami Marlins Foundation Slugger Schoolhouse initiative presented by PNC Bank provides quarterly connections throughout the school year, including education initiatives, food drives, empowerment opportunities, and exercise programs to our local schools surrounding the ballpark. Participating schools include Lenora B. Smith Elementary, Poinciana Park Elementary, Kensington Park Elementary, and Alpha Charter of Excellence.
- Sports Can Battle Racism in partnership with Positive Coaching Alliance
- An initiative in partnership with the Positive Coaching Alliance for the development of a national curriculum for the Sports Can Battle Racism workshop for student athletes and deliver training to coaches and student athletes across South Florida, understanding the substantive role that coaches and student athletes play in furthering racial equality and social justice. The program furthers the development of courage, resilience and character on and off the field.
Miami Marlins Foundation: Wellness
Focusing on wellness challenges that prevent children from excelling in school, the Miami Marlins Foundation addresses food security, promotes healthy eating habits, and physical and mental fitness. Our Home Plate Meals program, consisting of food pantries, drive-thru and mobile distributions, and a Thanksgiving distribution program, has provided nearly 6 million total meals since 2019, with more than 5 million meals to our local community in 2021.
- Home Plate Meals Food Distributions
- Focusing on wellness challenges that prevent children from excelling in school, the Miami Marlins Foundation addresses food security, promotes healthy eating habits, as well as physical and mental fitness. Our Home Plate Meals program, which features school pantries, drive-thru distributions, and a Thanksgiving distribution, provided more than 5,000,000 meals to our local community in 2021.
- Home Plate Meals Food Pantry Program
- In partnership with Feeding South Florida, we created a food pantry at Charles Drew K-8 Center to provide a variety of readily accessible food to students and their families, in a safe environment with which they are already familiar. The food pantry focuses on providing non-perishables and fresh fruits and vegetables through a monthly farmers market style distribution. The generous support of our players and fans has enabled us to support this program. A pantry will also be opening at Citrus Grove Middle School sponsored by UHealth to serve the families of both Citrus Grove Elementary and Middle School.
- Home Plate Meals Thanksgiving Distribution presented by Tito’s Homemade Vodka
- The Miami Marlins Foundation hosts the annual Home Plate Meals Thanksgiving Distribution presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka at loanDepot park. Traditionally, Marlins CEO, Derek Jeter is joined by Marlins players, Marlins front office, community leaders, and Love, Tito’s volunteers to donate 1,000 Thanksgiving meals to families in need from our local neighborhood. Each family receives a Thanksgiving bag which includes a 10-pound turkey and fixings to prepare a traditional Thanksgiving meal. The event yields more than 20,000 meals.
- Home Plate Meals Food Garden
- The Miami Marlins Home Plate Meals Food Garden hosts monthly educational workshops during the school year for students from the four neighboring Miami Marlins Foundation Slugger Schoolhouses. Each workshop serves as a learning opportunity for local youth to develop healthy eating habits, care for the environment, and learn proper gardening techniques. The garden will also host periodic tree and garden material giveaways for families in the neighborhood.
The garden, which is 44 feet by 21 feet in size, is located on the exterior of loanDepot park, near the Center Field Entrance.
Miami Marlins Foundation: Youth Baseball & Softball
The Miami Marlins Foundation provides sports-based youth development programs that utilize baseball and softball as the vehicle to provide kids with life-changing social and emotional learning experiences. Our programs impact more than 43,000 youth in South Florida, reinforcing what it means to be a team player, providing character development opportunities, and creating leadership skills for youth of all abilities.
- Equipment Donations
- We distribute baseball and softball equipment to youth and teams, ensuring every child can participate in recreational play. Nike and Bally Sports Florida have supported our equipment donation programs.
Free Flow Parking
Please see “Parking and Transportation.”
Giveaways will return for the 2023 season on a first come-first serve basis as supplies last. Most giveaways will be individually packaged and cannot be exchanged once received. Click here for a list of 2023 giveaways.
Groups of 10 or more save 10% - 25% off the single game ticket prices. In addition, Marlins Members receive an additional 5% discount on top of this group discount. The Marlins also offer various gameday suite rentals, private reception spaces, and party area options. For more information, visit marlins.com/groups or contact the Group Sales Department at (305) 480-2523 or [email protected].
Guest Code of Conduct
The Marlins continually strive to create a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone who visits the ballpark. Each Guest will be treated in a first class, professional and courteous manner by all Marlins Team Members. We expect Guests to conduct themselves in a manner that will ensure a positive experience for everyone.
Guests are not permitted to:
- Consume alcoholic beverages in an irresponsible manner
- Enter the field of play or interfere with the ball while in play
- Fight, taunt or make threatening remarks or gestures
- Throw liquids or objects onto the field or anywhere inside the ballpark
- Use derogatory and/or betting-related language whether such language is directed at players, players’ family members, Club personnel, umpires or other Guests
- Use tobacco products including vaping and e-cigarettes
- Any other action deemed dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to the enjoyment of other Guests(s) and/or Team Member(s)
All Guests MUST sit in their assigned seat and be prepared to show their ticket to an usher or Marlins Team Member upon request.
Violation of this “Guest Code of Conduct” may result in immediate ejection, citation, arrest, or further legal consequences.
Guests will not be required to submit a health screen questionnaire prior to entry. The Miami Marlins kindly request that any Guests experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms stay home and notify your health care provider.
Home Run Rewards Program
Home Run Rewards is the official rewards program of the Miami Marlins – creating priceless moments for every Marlins fan starts right here. Free to join, fans can add a new piece of memorabilia to their collection, choose unforgettable experiences, get behind-the-scenes access and more. No other team rewards their fans like the Marlins. CLICK HERE to get rewarded today.
Lost And Found
Guests inquiring about a lost item or turning in a lost item during the event may do so by locating a Guest Experience Zone Leader located throughout the Promenade Level. Guests may also email [email protected].
The best way to secure tickets to the games you want to attend and get the best price for the season is by purchasing a Membership and becoming a Marlins member.
The Miami Marlins offer Full Season Plans, Half Season Plans and Mini Plans. This is a year-round membership and gives access to exclusive events and customized benefits. Please contact the Membership Sales Department by calling (305) 480-2525, visiting the website or emailing [email protected] for more information.
Please see "Face Covering Policy."
Merchandise - 2023 Season
New Era Team Store (Located on the West Plaza)
Phone: (305) 480-1651
Hours of Operation
- Non Gamedays:
- Monday- Friday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - one (1) hour postgame
- Non Gamedays:
- Section 1: Fanatics Team Store
- Section 12: Fanatics Team Store
- Section 25: Fanatics Team Store
Miami Marlins / Bally Sports Florida Youth Player of The Game
The Miami Marlins and Bally Sports Florida are celebrating youth baseball and softball players across South Florida. During each game broadcast, one player is recognized as the youth player of the game. To enter for a chance to be featured, click here.
Miami Marlins RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) presented by University of Miami Health System
An invitational sports-based youth program designed to promote interest in baseball, softball, academic achievement, and social responsibility in underserved areas of South Florida. The program offers free, instructional, and competitive summer baseball & fastpitch softball for youth ages 13-18.
The Marlins supply uniforms, umpires, and equipment to more than 500 children annually. All participants enjoy a fun and competitive summer league in addition to clinics hosted by Marlins players and alumni. Participants can also take part in our career workshop series, an on-field recognition ceremony during RBI Night and the opportunity to be selected for the RBI All-Star team that competes in the Southeast Regional Tournament.
Miami Marlins Jr. RBI presented by University of Miami Health System, Nike and loanDepot
A free youth outreach program for children ages 5 through 12. Designed to increase participation and interest in baseball and softball, encourage academic achievement, and teach the value of teamwork. Participating leagues include City of Miami Parks & Recreation, Boys & Girls Club of Miami at Gwen Cherry Park, Boys & Girls Club Northwest, City of Ft. Lauderdale Parks & Recreation, and Miami Gardens Parks & Recreation.
Marlins Youth Academy Spring Tee Ball Initiative presented by UKG
The Miami Marlins and the Miami Marlins Foundation are committed to growing the game of baseball & softball in South Florida. Through the Marlins Youth Academy Tee Ball Initiative, we aim to help leagues with alleviating some of the league costs. These savings in turn can lower registration costs, increasing the potential number of children playing. In the program, we provide Miami Marlins branded uniform tops, Marlins caps, and equipment for each tee ball team in the program. The Spring program presented by UKG features more than 225 teams across 23 South Florida leagues. City Furniture will be sponsoring the Fall tee ball program.
Marlins Youth Academy Fall Tee Ball Initiative presented by CITY Furniture
The Miami Marlins and the Miami Marlins Foundation are committed to growing the game of baseball & softball in South Florida. Through the Marlins Youth Academy Tee Ball Initiative, we aim to help leagues with alleviating some of the league costs. These savings in turn can lower registration costs, increasing the potential number of children playing. In the program, we provide Miami Marlins branded uniform tops, Marlins caps, and equipment for each tee ball team in the program. CITY Furniture will be sponsoring the Fall tee ball program.
The Marlins, in partnership with MLB.com, are proud to offer two mobile applications (apps):
The official app of the ballpark, the MLB Ballpark app perfectly complements and personalizes your visit. Buy, access and forward game tickets, unlock mobile check-in offers and rewards, access your Home Run Rewards card, explore the ballpark, purchase 50/50 raffle tickets, play Marlins trivia and much more. Available for iOS and Android devices, the MLB Ballpark app can be found in the app stores. Click here for more information.
The MLB app provides pitch-by-pitch coverage of all the action! Features include: live game coverage, scores and schedules, breaking news, expert analysis, stats, access to live audio and video, and more!
Mobile Food & Beverage Ordering
Mobile ordering is available via the CHEQ app at select concession stands . Guests can scan QR codes located throughout the ballpark to order food and beverage from their mobile device for pickup at participating concession stands.
Singers interested in performing the National Anthem for a Marlins home game are asked to email a demo to [email protected] of them performing the anthem a cappella. Instrumentalists are also asked to email their demo to [email protected]. All performers should include their name and telephone number in the email. YouTube or Vimeo links are preferred.
Mothers in need of private accommodations while nursing are welcome to do so in any Family Restroom or First Aid Room. Please see "Restrooms/Family Restrooms" or "First Aid Rooms" for locations.
View a map of the ballpark using the official mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
Parking and Transportation
There are four (4) parking garages located on the north and south side of the ballpark and six (6) surface parking lots located on the east and west sides of the ballpark. Guests can purchase their parking online for most games, please click here to visit the loanDepot park Parking page. Free flow parking is available in all parking garages allowing for a contactless parking experience. Guests simply register their vehicle’s license plate and pay on site using the PayByPhone App or onsite pay station located in the lobby of each parking garage. Vehicles in parking facilities will be validated during the event based on the registration status of each vehicle’s license plate. Fans who fail to pay for their parking are subject to a promissory note and citation.
Accessible parking is available for Guests with handicap/disabled plates and/or tags based on a first come, first served basis. View Parking Map
- Bicycle Parking
The Miami Marlins encourage Guests to ride their bicycles to the ballpark. Bicycle racks are available on the first floor of the Third Base and Home Plate Garages located on the north side of the ballpark. Guests should bring their own locks.
- Bike Share
Located on the ground level in the Third Base Garage, you can park or pick up a CitiBike for easy access to and from the Marlins game.
- Fuel Efficient Vehicle
Fuel Efficient Vehicle (FEV) parking spaces are available in two (2) of the four (4) parking garages - Home Plate and First Base. These spaces are reserved for electric and hybrid vehicles as part of the the ballpark’s green initiatives. Please contact Miami Parking Authority at (305) 373-6789 for further information.
- Parking Garage and Surface Lots
Based on traffic conditions, Guests will be directed to a parking facility that best accommodates traffic flow. Please arrive early should you desire to park in a specific parking facility.
- Taxi Stand
Located on NW 16th Avenue between NW 5th Street and NW 6th Street.
- Ride Share
Fans using a ride sharing service, including Brightline shuttles, must be picked up at East Lot 1 located at 1380 NW 6th Street, Miami, FL 33125
- Mass Transit Information
Bus: Miami-Dade Transit offers bus transportation to and from the ballpark.
- #6 Bus / Stop - W Flagler Street and NW 22nd Avenue
- #7 Bus / Stop - Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue) and NW 7th Street
- #11 Bus / Stop - NW 15th Avenue and West Flagler Street
- #12 Bus / Stop - NW 12th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
- #17 Bus / Stop - NW 17th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
- #21 Bus / Stop - NW 22nd Avenue and W Flagler Street
- #51 Bus / Stop - NW 27th Avenue and W Flagler Street
Visit http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/routes.asp for further information on routes and schedules.
- Train: Both the Tri Rail and Metrorail Systems are available to Guests attending events at the ballpark.
The following items are permitted inside the ballpark:
- Banners, flags and/or signs no larger than 3'x5' in size made of a light, flexible material. Please see "Banners" section for more information.
- Digital and video cameras for personal use. Please see "Cameras/Electronics" section for more information.
- Laptop computers, tablets or mobile devices. Please see "Cameras/Electronics" section for more information.
- One (1) clear, soft-sided factory sealed bottle of unflavored water, 20-ounces in size or smaller per person (any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry will NOT be permitted)
- One (1) single-serving food item per person packaged in a clear plastic bag (fruit must be sliced)
- One (1) clear bag no larger than 16”x16”x8” and consisting of plastic, vinyl, or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6”x8” and bags for medical or infant purposes. All approved bags are subject to inspection. Please see "Bag Policy" section for more information.
- Umbrellas (MUST remain closed and stored under the Guest's assigned seat)
- Strollers for children with disabilities are permitted inside the ballpark. Please see "Accessibility Services" section for further information.
The following premium seating locations are available throughout the ballpark:
- PNC Club: PNC Club: Located directly behind home plate on the Field Level, PNC Club is Miami's most exclusive premium seating experience, offering breathtaking views, plush cushioned seating, and access to an all-inclusive high-end in-seat dining service. The benefits include one complimentary valet parking pass for every two seats purchased on a Membership. These seats are ideal to entertain clients, friends, and family, reward your employees, socialize with other Guests or simply to enjoy the best seats in the ballpark for each Marlins home game. For season ticket availability, please call (305) 480-2521, email [email protected] or click here for more information.
- First Base Dugout Club and Humana Cabana: Located at Field Level along the first and third base lines , the First Base Dugout Club’s & Humana Cabana’s cushioned seats pair close-up views of the ballgame with access to a private entrance. Click here for more information.
The following items will NOT be permitted inside the ballpark:
- Aerosol cans (e.g. hairspray, sunscreen, compressed air, etc.)
- Amplified music and noise making devices (e.g. air horns, bullhorns, loudspeakers, whistles, rattles, cowbells, thunder sticks, etc.) Please see “Comunidad305” section for possible exceptions.
- Animals (except certified or in-training service animals). Please see "Accessibility Services" section for more information.
- Ball retrievers (e.g. butterfly/fishing nets, etc.)
- Banners, flags and/or signs that do not comply with ballpark guidelines. Please see "Banners" section for more information.
- Baseball bats, bases and large framed items (excluding small souvenir bats purchased at ballpark retail locations)
- Beach balls, balloons or other inflatables
- Costume masks (Exceptions may be made during special promotions and/or events)
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches. Please see "Cameras/Electronics" section for more information.
- Fireworks, flares or other incendiary devices
- Frisbees or other sport objects that can be thrown (e.g. football, soccer ball, tennis ball, golf ball, etc.)
- Full-sized brooms, sticks, rods, flag poles or selfie sticks
- Glass/metal/aluminum containers, bottles or cans (e.g. travel thermoses, tumblers, etc.)
- Hard-sided coolers/containers
- Helmets (e.g. bicycle, motorcycle and/or baseball helmets, etc.)
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Laser devices or pointers, confetti, glitter or tinsel
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing (e.g. bathing suits, vulgar/political words/phrases, images on clothing, etc.)
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Paint of any kind
- Professional/commercial-grade camera equipment (e.g. mono/tripods, etc.) Please see "Cameras/Electronics" section for more information.
- Smokeless/chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes or vaping. Please see "Smoking Policy" section for more information.
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks (e.g. Gatorade, juice, flavored waters, etc.)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the ballpark with the exception of private suites. Strollers may be checked at the Home Plate or 3rd Base Entrances prior to entering the ballpark.
- Toy weapons (e.g. guns, water guns, swords, knives, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind regardless of permit (e.g. firearms, knives, tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.)
- Wheeled recreational devices (skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, Segways, etc.)
- Wrapped presents
Such items will be prohibited from being brought into the ballpark. There is no storage area for these items. Guests arriving by mass transit or ride share should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
Prohibited items for all events other than baseball games will be determined by the Marlins on a case-by-case basis at least 10 days before the event. For the specific prohibited items list for an event at the ballpark call (305) 480-1300 within 10 days of the event.
The official publications of the Miami Marlins are the best ways for Marlins fans to follow their team, and can be found on the MLB Ballpark app and online at Marlins.com/Publications. The Marlins Official Yearbook and the Marlins Game Program, Leading Off, contain all the on- and off-field information a fan needs to fully enjoy the ballpark experience, from player photos and stories in the Yearbook to player profiles, feature stories, rosters, and fun games for kids in the Game Program. The Marlins Official Media Guide contains a wealth of information to satisfy even the most diehard fan, from bios on Marlins players, coaches and Front Office staff, to in-depth statistics and team history information.
There are two (2) vertical circulation ramps at the ballpark, which can be used to travel from level to level or to exit the ballpark. The North Ramp takes you from the Third Base Entrance up to Section 17 of the Promenade Level. The First Base Helix Ramp takes you from the First Base Entrance up to the Promenade, Legends and Vista Levels.
Restrooms and wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on all levels of the ballpark.
Restrooms can be found in the following locations:
- Men's and Women's Restrooms: On the exterior of the ballpark, adjacent to the Home Plate Entrance.
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 2, 10, 15, 22, 25, 36 and 39
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 3, 7, 14, 21, 24, 35 and 40
- Family Restrooms: Sections 2, 7, 22, 39 and 134
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 203, 209, 221 and 224
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 201, 210, 221 and 224
- Family Restrooms: Sections 201, 209 and 221
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 304, 309, 315 and 322
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 303, 308, 313 and 320
- Family Restrooms: Sections 302, 312 and 318
View a map of the ballpark using the official mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
During all pregame warm-ups and the course of the game experience, hard hit baseballs, bats and fragments thereof may be thrown or hit into the stands, concourses and concessions areas. For the safety of every Guest, all Guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings. Guests who are concerned with their seat location should contact any Guest Experience Team Member for an alternate seat location.
The Marlins urge Guests to use caution when moving around the ballpark and while walking up and down the aisles and through the seating areas. Please do not lean on, reach over, sit on or stand near railings.
- Celebration Club
The Marlins Celebration Club allows Guests to celebrate a special occasion at a Marlins game. From personalized messages on Marlins Vision during the second inning, to visits from Billy The Marlin, to live marriage proposals, our Celebration Club will make your experience a memorable one. Click here to order a message. Message requests must be submitted as follows:
- Weekday Games: No later than one (1) business day prior to the game
- Weekend Games: No later than three (3) business days prior to the game
- Payment must be made prior to announcement on the day of the game.
The Marlins want to ensure that Guests have a safe and enjoyable experience at the ballpark. Security personnel and uniformed Miami-Dade police officers are positioned throughout the ballpark. Guests requiring assistance should contact the nearest security personnel, uniformed police officer, or a Guest Experience Team Member. Guests may confidentially text Security and Guest Experience by texting the issue and location to 305-480-4999. Standard message rates may apply.
A ballpark Team Member will respond to all incoming messages in real-time.
Smoking, E-Cigarettes and Vaping are prohibited inside the ballpark. In consideration of all Guests, the Marlins ask for your cooperation. There are no designated smoking areas inside or outside of the ballpark and exiting and re-entry is prohibited for this purpose.
Connect with Marlins Members through the following platforms:
- Instagram (@marlins, @loandepotpark)
- Facebook (facebook.com/marlins, facebook.com/marlinsbeisbol, facebook.com/loanDepotpark)
- Twitter (@marlins, @LosMarlins, @loanDepotpark)
Special Transportation Services (STS)
Miami-Dade Paratransit Operations will use the designated drop-off and pick-up location accessible from the corner of NW 6th Street & NW 16th Avenue
Strollers are not permitted inside the ballpark with the exception of private suites. Strollers may be checked at the Home Plate or Third Base Entrances prior to entering the ballpark.
Enjoy watching Miami Marlins games in a private suite. A suite is the perfect forum to host your valued clients, employees, friends and family. To learn about our packages and benefits, please contact the Suites Department at (305) 480-2522 or email [email protected]. Additional information can be found here. The various suites inside the ballpark are:
- Founders and Legends Suites: Located behind Home Plate, these exclusive suites offer upscale contemporary furnishings, exquisite five-star quality food and beverage options and accommodate 22 to 26 Guests.
- MVP Suites: Located along the First and Third Base Foul Lines on the Legends Level, each suite is unique to a past Marlins great and accommodates 16 to 20 Guests.
- Fiesta Suites: Celebrate special moments in a Fiesta Suite. Our Fiesta Suites are located down the First Base Foul Line on the Legends Level and can be configured to hold 24 to 56 Guests.
- Championship Suites: Host your event in one (1) of our two (2) Championship Suites, the ideal location to entertain larger groups.
Located on the corner of NW 16th Avenue and NW 6th Street.
Television and Radio Broadcasts
Bally Sports Florida is the exclusive cable TV home of the Marlins. Paul Severino returns for his sixth season as play-by-play announcer and will be joined in the booth by longtime Marlins announcer Tommy Hutton, four-time World Series Champion Jeff Nelson, former big leaguer Rod Allen, and former Marlins player Gaby Sánchez. Craig Minervini will begin his 22nd season as host and in-game reporter, in addition to Jessica Blaylock, who enters her eighth season as in-game reporter and host. Kelly Saco rounds out the broadcast team in her sixth season as host and in-game reporter, while South Florida digital host and reporter Jeremy Taché will cover all things social in his third season with the network.
The Marlins Radio Network makes it easy for you to catch a game. Our flagship station, Fox Sports 940 AM Miami, with play-by-play brought to you by Kyle Sielaff, will carry all 162 regular season games throughout the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. In addition to all 162 regular-season broadcasts on 940 WINZ, Marlins baseball can also be heard on 1230 AM WBZT West Palm Beach, 97.7 FM WAVK Key West, 1450 AM WSTU Ft. Pierce, 1060 AM WIXC Titusville, and 103.3 FM, 94.1 FM and 105.9 FM Fort Myers.
Marlins radio broadcasts are also available in Spanish on WAQI 710 AM in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale metro area. Yiky Quintana, and Jose Luis Napoles serve as Spanish-language play-by-play announcers.
To purchase individual game tickets please visit us on the web at marlins.com/tickets.
Ticket Office Hours of Operation
The North Box Office is located between Home Plate and Third Base entrance in front of the Third Base Garage.
Fees are included with all ticket sales at the Ticket Office windows.
Ticket Office windows will be open on event days only.
12:10 PM First Pitch: Open at 9:00 AM
1:10 PM First Pitch: Open at 10:00 AM
1:40 PM First Pitch: Open at 10:10 AM
4:10 PM First Pitch: Open at 12:00 PM
6:10 PM First Pitch: Open at 2:00 PM
6:40 PM First Pitch: Open at 2:30 PM
On game days, the Ticket Office will close around the middle of the 5th inning.
Ticket Office Will Call
VIP, player, umpires and scout tickets can be picked up at Window 1 at the North Ticket Office, one hour prior to first pitch. A valid ID that matches the Will Call name is required to receive tickets. No outside will call is accepted.
A valid ID that matches the name on the credit and debit card is required to purchase tickets.
Advance Purchase Tickets
Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets well in advance of game day at marlins.com/tickets or via the MLB Ballpark app (marlins.com/ballparkapp). For more ticket information, the Miami Marlins can be contacted at 305-480-2525 or [email protected].
Digital ticketing is the primary method of entry for all events.
All tickets are delivered digitally via the MLB Ballpark App. For information about digital tickets, visit Marlins.com.
- Only ticket purchases made through the Marlins website or Ballpark app will be eligible for upgrades.
Refunds or Exchanges
- No refunds or exchanges are given for Marlins individual game tickets. All sales are final.
Please click here to view a list of our exciting offers we have for 2023.
The official Miami Marlins website provides the latest Marlins information and can be found at marlins.com and marlinsbeisbol.com.
Download the MLB Ballpark app and the MLB app to support your experience! Please see "Mobile Applications" for further information.
The Miami Marlins are proud to offer free Wi-Fi access to all Guests. Navigate to the Wi-Fi/connectivity settings of your mobile device and click loanDepot_park_Guest_WiFi. Select your carrier and input your email address on the splash page. You will be automatically connected once you agree to the outlined Terms & Conditions.
The ballpark is also equipped with cellular application services to strengthen your mobile carrier's signals inside the ballpark. Download the MLB Ballpark app to complement your experience with access to your game tickets, Ballpark maps, live in-game seat upgrades and much more!
What did we miss?
We aim to provide an experience at loanDepot park full of excitement and cheers with the best park amenities and features possible. We welcome your feedback, questions, suggestions and recommended improvements by submitting them to any of our Guest Services kiosks located on the Promenade Level of loanDepot park or by participating in our Guest Feedback survey which can be found on our Contact Us page at www.marlins.com/contactus.