Looking for specific details on how things work at Marlins Park? Our A-to-Z Guide can answer your questions!
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Services
Accommodations and special services are available for Guests who require wheelchair seating and/or other assistance at Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318 or click here.
- Wheelchair accessible and semi-ambulatory seats with operable armrests are located in various sections on all Ballpark levels.
- A maximum of three (3) companions/escorts may accompany Guests with disabilities in designated seating areas.
- Electrical outlets for recharging wheelchairs and other medical equipment can be found at the following wheelchair accessible seating areas:
- Promenade Level Sections: 1, 9 - 20, 28, 30 - 32, 35 and 39
- Legends Level Sections: 205, 211, 220 and 223
- Vista Level Sections: 309 - 311, 317, 319, 320 and 322
- For more information on wheelchair accessibility and/or tickets, please contact the Marlins Ticket Office at 1-877-MARLINS.
Accessible parking is available in all four (4) parking garages and five (5) surface parking lots (EXCEPT Surface Lot West 3) on a first come, first served basis. A hanging placard or disability license plate is required to be granted access to accessible parking.
Amplified telephones are available at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
Assistive Listening Devices
Complimentary hearing amplification devices are available for use at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318. Guests must surrender a photo I.D. or driver's license as a security deposit for use of such devices. The Marlins game day radio broadcasts are transmitted inside Marlins Park on 102 FM in English and 104 FM in Spanish.
Braille and Tactile Signs
Braille and tactile signs for the visually impaired are located throughout Marlins Park on all concession, restroom and exit signs.
Closed captioning is available at each end of the ribbon display board located on the Legends Level, directly below Sections 201 and 228.
There are eight (8) passenger elevators at Marlins Park. Priority access is given to Guests with disabilities on all elevators. Elevator locations and access points are listed here.
There are (2) ramps that Guests may utilize. For locations and more information click here.
If for any reason a ticketed Guest's seat does not accommodate a disability, he/ she may qualify for relocation. All relocation cases are handled at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
All restrooms at Marlins Park are wheelchair accessible. Family restrooms locations are listed here.
Special Needs Strollers
Strollers for children with disabilities are permitted throughout all levels of Marlins Park. Alternatively, Guests may ask for the Entrance Supervisor at any Marlins Park entrance on game day to make arrangements for accessible strollers. Guests will be provided a hang tag to display on the stroller.
TTY Telephones/Video Phones
TTY telephones/video phones for Guests who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired are available for use at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
Wheelchair transportation to and from seats is available to Guests. Assistance can be requested at any Marlins Park Entrance or at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
All ticket windows, concessions, bars, restrooms and ramps throughout Marlins Park are accessible to Guests with disabilities. View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
Miami Marlins - Marlins Park
501 Marlins Way
Miami, FL 33125
Phone Numbers and Email
Receptionist: (305) 480-1300
Sales and Service: (305) 480-2525
Email requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - Conclusion of Game
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - Conclusion of Game
Hit a home run for your business by becoming a Miami Marlins Corporate Partner. Our experienced team will work with you to develop a fully customized marketing solution that delivers the results you desire. For more information, call our Corporate Partnerships Department at (305) 480-1480.
Aisles, Seats and Stairways
To help enhance the Guest experience and ensure safety for all events at Marlins Park, sitting or standing in the aisles, in the stairways, on seat backs and on seats, or stepping over/on seats is not permitted. Guests will be asked to return to their seats if spotted performing any aforementioned actions. As a courtesy to others, we request that Guests refrain from walking in aisles while players are inside the batter's box.
The Miami Marlins and Levy Restaurants, Inc., the concessionaire at Marlins Park, promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- All alcohol sales will be discontinued in the seating bowl, at general concession stands and at portable concession stands at the completion of the 7th inning for all baseball games.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverages, or one (1) double purchase, limit per legal adult (21 years of age or older) with valid I.D.
- A Guest who appears to be 30 years of age or younger purchasing alcohol must produce a valid form of United States identification. The following forms of valid identification are accepted: state issued driver's license, U.S. passport, state issued photo I.D., U.S. military issued photo I.D.
- Guests who are or appear to be intoxicated and/or unmanageable will not be permitted into Marlins Park.
- Guests (adults) passing alcohol to minors will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Guests possessing alcohol who do not have proof of being 21 years of age or older will be subject to arrest and citation, as well as ejection from Marlins Park.
- Miami Marlins and Levy Restaurants, Inc. reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought inside Marlins Park. If Guests are found to have brought alcohol in, the Guests will be asked to dispose of the beverages and will be subject to ejection.
- Guests are not permitted to leave Marlins Park with alcoholic beverages.
- Employees monitoring the exits will request that Guests finish or dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting Marlins Park.
Service animals for Guests with disabilities are welcome at all Marlins Park events as long as the animal is not a danger to others and it does not interfere with others (through unwanted attention, barking, inappropriate toileting, etc.). If specific accommodations are required for service animals, please contact Guest Services at (305) 480-1596.
On select promotional dates for "Bark at the Park", service and non-service dogs will be permitted into certain areas of the ballpark. Non-service animals must have a dog ticket on special promo dates. For more information on Bark at the Park click here.
Announcements and Paging
Paging over the Marlins Park public address system is available for medical emergencies only by contacting a Guest Services Team Member or by visiting one of the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318.
Art in Public Places
A total of four (4) special art projects were selected by Miami-Dade County Art in Public Places to be displayed at Marlins Park. For more information click here.
Guests may seek autographs from the time entrances open until 45 minutes prior to First Pitch. Marlins players may sign autographs before each game when time permits; however, autograph opportunities are not guaranteed at every game. Autograph sessions for Guests will be scheduled from time to time during the year, including the annual Marlins FanFest event, which is held in early February each year. Fish Family Season Ticket Members are provided with an exclusive autograph session each year as well. To learn more about joining the Fish Family as a season ticket member, click here, email email@example.com or call (305) 480-2525.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
For Guests' convenience, Ocean Bank Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are available at the following locations:
New Era Team Store
One (1) located inside the New Era Team Store on the West Plaza.
3rd Base Entrance
Two (2) located side-by-side just inside the entrance lobby.
One (1) located at Section 3.
Two (2) located side-by-side at Section 15.
One (1) located at Section 25.
One (1) located immediately inside the doors of the 1st Base Helix Ramp at Section 204.
One (1) located at the top of the escalator landing at Section 227.
One (1) located at Section 318.
View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs)
Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) devices are used to assist lay personnel in providing early intervention using cardiac defibrillation for cardiac arrest patients. These devices are located at the following locations:
- Inside Ballpark Operations Offices, adjacent to the break room entrance
- Clevelander adjacent to the restrooms
- Inside Command Center.
- At Sections 6/7, adjacent to the elevators
Home Run Porch
- Command Post above Section 134
- At Sections 305/306, outside of the First Aid Room entrance
Complimentary to all Marlins Park Guests, a towing service will provide emergency roadside assistance within our parking garages and surface lots. Services are available beginning one hour before first pitch and up to two hours after baseball games conclude.
- Battery recharging
- Lock-out assistance
- Changing a flat tire
A fee will apply if a vehicle is requested to be moved off property. Guests requiring these services should contact any Miami Parking Authority staff member, Parking Security Officer, Guest Services Team Member or Miami Police Officer for assistance. The Miami Parking Authority customer service hotline number is (305) 579-4900.
To ensure the safety and security of our Guests, the Marlins reserve the right to thoroughly inspect all bags, clothing or other articles prior to entry into Marlins Park. The Marlins may prohibit entry to any Guest or require removal of any items at their sole discretion.
In accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations and Marlins Park, the following policies will be enforced at all entrances at Marlins Park:
- Bags no larger than 16"x16"x8" in size. All bags are subject to inspection; clear bags are preferred.
- Guests shall be limited to one (1) soft-sided bag (e.g. diaper bag, small purse, fanny pack, backpack, etc.) per person.
- Bag-size bins will be used at inspection points, and bags and their contents must fit without assistance, modification or adjustment.
- Briefcases, hard-sided coolers, and open/hard-sided containers are NOT permitted.
- Any item deemed to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to the safety of Marlins Park Guests/staff/property will be denied entry.
There is no storage area for items or bags at Marlins Park. Guests arriving by mass transit should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
Elegant Occasions. Memorable Events. Combination of history, modern design, technology and year-round availability - Marlins Park offers versatile/unique spaces and is the ideal setting for an event of any size or style, including:
- Banquet and Awards Dinners
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Birthday and Holiday Parties
- Corporate Events and Conferences
- Fundraisers and Trade Showcases
- Press Conferences
- Product Launches
- Public Consumer Shows
- Sporting Events (e.g. soccer, football, boxing, etc.)
- Weddings, Receptions and Social Events
Marlins Park provides in-house catering service, as well as an assortment of preferred vendors. Let Marlins Park is host to your one-of-a-kind affair! For more information, please click here or call (305) 480-1597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests are permitted to bring and display banners inside Marlins Park as long as they do not:
- Exceed 3'x5' in size
- Interfere with the game or other Guests' enjoyment of the game
- Obstruct existing Ballpark signage
- Contain any language that is Commercial (NO signage/ads pertaining to personal businesses or other commercial entities not associated to the Marlins organization), Political (NO statements regarding political affiliation, social and economic matters or other statements that undermines civil liberties) or Obscene (NO foul language or disrespectful statements). Must be baseball related.
- Attach signs and/or banners to any Marlins Park wall or structure
- Contain wood, metal or other inflexible materials; light and flexible materials only
- Attach banner to a pole of any sort
- Parade through any part of Marlins Park and ONLY be displayed between innings
Guests will be allowed to bring a banner larger than 3'x5' in size on Special Event days if deemed appropriate by Marlins Park staff.
Guests who choose to watch batting practice and infield workouts from a seat other than their own (based on availability) may remain until 45 minutes after the entrances open. At that time, Guests will be asked to return to their seats by an Event Staff or Guest Services team member. Please be advised that on certain game days, teams may elect not to take batting practice, infield workouts or both.
Fish Family Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to enter the ballpark early to watch batting practice prior to any Friday or Saturday 4:10 PM or 7:10 PM regular season home game. Fish Family Season Ticket Members may take advantage of this benefit by showing their Fish Family I.D. card at the 3rd Base Entrance beginning two and a half hours prior to regular gate entry time.
Billy's Bunch Kids Club
Billy's Bunch is the official kids club of the Miami Marlins, for children 12 years of age and younger. The annual membership includes several Billy's Bunch giveaways, exclusive offers and special benefits. Children can join by asking their parents to register on our website or at Marlins Park, located at section 12, during any Marlins regular season home game until August 31st. To register online please click here.
- Membership is $5.00 for residents of Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier and Monroe Counties who sign up at Marlins Park.
- For Florida residents, please include $10.00 per member for shipping and handling.
- For out-of-state residents, please include $15.00 per member for shipping and handling.
2018 Billy's Bunch members receive:
- Welcome Letter from Billy The Marlin
- Billy The Marlin Drawstring Bag
- Billy's Bunch Lanyard
- Billy's Bunch Baseball Glove
- Billy's Bunch Baseball Cap
- Marlins Sunglasses
- Access to V.I.P. Line for "Diamond Dash" after Sunday home games
The first 100 registrants will also have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive Billy's Bunch Clinic, featuring Marlins players.
Billy The Marlin
Billy The Marlin is the official mascot of the Miami Marlins. When he isn't tweeting from his official @BillyTheMarlin Twitter account, Billy likes to make appearances at youth clinics, schools, hospitals and parades throughout the year. All requests for personal appearances must be made to Billy The Marlin via email at email@example.com, phone (305) 480-1416 or by mail to: Miami Marlins, attention: Billy The Marlin, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125.
The Bobblehead Museum display on the Promenade Level is located at Sections 14/15. It features a collection of current and former Marlins player bobbleheads, as well as current and past baseball players, mascots and broadcasters from all MLB teams. Displaying more than 600 bobbleheads at any time, the entire structure moves ever so slightly, causing the heads to constantly bobble.
Budweiser Good Sport Program
The Marlins and Budweiser have teamed up to implement the Budweiser Good Sport Program as a "thank you" to Guests who respect the rights of others, drink responsibly and designate a driver at Marlins home games. Please visit the Budweiser Good Sport Program kiosk located on the Promenade Level. Program registrants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license.
Digital cameras are permitted inside Marlins Park. Please adhere to the below guidelines for use of camera at Marlins Park:
- Digital and video cameras for personal use
- Recreational video or audio recording equipment
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended less than eight (8) inches
- Professional commercial-grade camera equipment (e.g. mono/tripods, etc.) are ONLY permitted for authorized Media personnel
- Laptop computers, tablets or mobile devices as long as they do not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game
- Per MLB restrictions, Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream, or aid in transmitting and/or streaming, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about Marlins games or events.
- Commercial-grade video or audio recording equipment
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches
- Mono/tripods, Selfie Sticks or any stabilization devices
- Other professional camera equipment
For Guests' convenience, Ford mobile charging stations are available on the Promenade Level at the following locations:
- Behind the Seating Bowl at Section 8
- Adjacent to the Guest Services Center at Section 15
- Behind the Seating Bowl at Section 22
- Adjacent to the Budweiser Bowtie Bar on the Skyline Terrace
- Adjacent to the Right Field Bar at Sections 36/38
View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB.com Ballpark.
Children up to 36 months old do not need a ticket to enter Marlins Park; however, the child must sit on an adult's lap during the game without obstructing the view of any other Guests. Any Guests older than 36 months of age must purchase a ticket to enter Marlins Park.
Baby-Changing Tables are available at the following locations:
- Men's Restrooms: Clevelander, 1st Base Dugout Club Tunnel, 3rd Base Dugout Club Tunnel (door drags)
- Women's Restrooms: Clevelander, 1st Base Dugout Club Tunnel, 3rd Base Dugout Club Tunnel
- Family Restrooms: Loading Dock (2)
- Men's Restrooms at Sections: 2, 10, 15, 22, 25, 36 and 39
- Women's Restrooms at Sections: 3, 17, 14, 21, 24, 35 and 40
- Family Restrooms at Sections: 2, 7, 22 and 39
- Men's Restrooms at Suite Corridor (2)
- Women's Restrooms at Suite Corridor (2)
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 203, 209, 221, 224 and Suite Corridor Restroom
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 201, 210, 221, 224 and Suite Corridor Restroom
- Family Restrooms at Sections: 201, 209 and 221
- Men's Restrooms: 304, 309 and 315
- Women's Restrooms: 303, 308, 313 and 320
- Family Restrooms: 302, 312 and 318
- Family restrooms can be found in the following locations:
- Sections 2, 7, 22 and 39
Home Run Porch
- Section 134
- Sections 201, 209 and 221
- Sections 302, 312 and 318
Mothers in need of private accommodations while nursing are welcome to do so in any Family Restroom or First Aid Room. Please see "Restrooms/Family Restrooms" or "First Aid Rooms" for locations.
View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
Clevelander Marlins Park
The Miami Marlins have partnered with world-renowned South Beach hotel, The Clevelander, to bring a little South Beach to the heart of Little Havana. Clevelander Marlins Park features a swimming pool, fabulous cuisine, signature beverages, entertainment and a one-of-a-kind seating location on the Field Level, as Guests view the game through the Outfield fence and Marlins Bullpen. Guests of Clevelander Marlins Park will have the opportunity to watch the visiting team pitchers warm up and a close-up view of the Marlins outfielders making spectacular plays during the game. Clevelander Marlins Park will open 90 minutes before each game and will remain open up to (1) hour after games and on non-game days for private events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be allowed inside The Clevelander during all Monday through Saturday home games. However, age restrictions will NOT apply during Sunday home games. Click here for tickets or more information.
NOTE: Clevelander Guests must follow the Miami Marlins Guest code of Conduct when entering the ballpark which states, Guests must be fully clothed at all times, but are NOT permitted to enter wearing obscene, indecent or offensive clothing.
Featuring a full brunch menu, meet-and-greets with Billy The Marlin and friends, face painting and more fun and games, our Sunday Brunch is perfect for all ages, including the whole family.
It is prohibited to solicit or conduct any commercial activities on the premises of Marlins Park, including but not limited to buying and/or selling tickets, merchandise, publications, food/beverage, and/or promotional items, unless authorized to do so in writing by the Miami Marlins and in compliance with all applicable law.
Dugout Clubs (1st and 3rd Base Sides): Premium, exclusive areas that serve burgers, hot dogs, beer, cocktails and more. These areas also offer available seating.
DEX Diamond Club (Home Plate): Premium, exclusive bar and lounge area that serves top-quality food and beverage options. This area also offers available seating and table service.
Clevelander (Left Field / East Plaza): Bar and lounge area that serves burgers, hot dogs, beer, cocktails and more. This area also offers available indoor and outdoor seating, table service, DJ entertainment and even a swimming pool.
Kosher Korner (Section 1): Kosher Pastrami Sandwich, Kosher Hot Dog, Kosher Chicken Tenders, Kosher Hamburger
Goya Latin Café (Section 4): Pressed Cuban Sandwiches, Goya Nachos Chicken/Pork, Rice and Bean Bowls Chicken/Pork
Miami Mex (Section 5): Fish/Chicken Tacos, Taco Bowls, Nacho Supreme, Hot Dog Supreme.
FanFeast (Sections 8, 15, 23, 36/38): Chili Cheese Jalapeno Dog, Hot Dog, Smoke Sausage, Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet
Hydration Station (Section 10) Self Service/Cashless: Fresh Pretzel, Nacho, Popcorn
Papa John's (Sections 10, 26): Personal Peperoni Pizza, Personal Cheese Pizza, Personal Veggie Pizza, Wings, Bread Sticks
SuViche (Section 11): Specialty Sushi Rolls
Goose Island (Section 12): Craft Beers, Locally Brewed Beers
Burger 305 (Section 13): Burger, Hot Dog, Char Grilled Foot-long Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders, Corndog
The High Cheese (Section 13): Specialty Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Home Plate Lobby Bar (Section 15): Beer, Cocktails
BGR Deck (Section 19): Specialty Topped Burgers, Portobello Burger
Bud Light Lime-a-Rita Cabana (Section 21): Lime-a-Ritas, Beer, Cocktails
MIA BBQ (Section 24): Specialty Barbeque Meats/Sandwiches
Azucar (Section 26): Premium Ice Cream
Don Camaron (Taste of Miami, Section 27): Snapper Minuta Sandwich, Conch Fritters, Oysters, Ceviche
Latin American Grill (Taste of Miami, Section 27): Cuban Sandwiches, Midnight "Media Noche" Sandwiches, Plantain Chips
Mama Choa (Taste of Miami, Section 28): Pork Sandwich, Order of Pork, Pork/Chicken Nachos, Chicken and Fried Cheese Sandwich
Panna Café Express (Taste of Miami, Section 29): Tequeños, Empanadas, Arepas
Presidente Truck (Section 31): Chicken/Pork Pincho, Bacon Wrapped Plantains
Budweiser Bowtie Bar (Section 32) Beer, Cocktails
Sweet Play/Kids Shack (Section 34): Soft Serve Ice Cream, Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Sundae Toppings, Assorted Candy, Kid's Meals, Milk Shakes
Right Field Bar/Wedge Bar (Sections 36/38): Beer, Cocktails
Metro Grill (Section 40) Self Service/Cashless: Chicken Tenders, Fried/Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Salad Sandwich
Avoiding Gluten (Section 40): Gluten-Free Hot Dog, Gluten-Free Grilled Chicken Sandwich,
Metro Grill (Section 202): Chicken Tenders, Chicken Sandwich Fried/Grilled, Chicken Salad Sandwich
Smoke & Pour (Section 204): Chicken and Pork Sandwiches
D'Town Favorites (Sections 205, 210): Chili Cheese Jalapeno Dog, Hot Dog, Smoke Sausage, Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet
Welcome To the Show (Section 208): Burger, Hot Dog, Char Grilled Foot-long Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders, Corndog
Prime Burger (Section 220): Burger, Hot Dog, Char Grilled Foot-long Hot Dog, Portobello Burger Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet
Rincon Habana (Section 223): Pressed Cuban Sandwiches, Goya Nachos Chicken/Pork, Rice and Bean Bowls Chicken/Pork
Papa John's (Section 228): Personal Peperoni Pizza, Personal Cheese Pizza
FanFeast (Sections 304, 314, 323): Chili Cheese Jalapeno Dog, Hot Dog, Smoke Sausage, Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet
Papa John's (Section 307): Personal Peperoni Pizza, Personal Cheese Pizza
Burger 305 (Sections 310, 321): Burger, Hot Dog, Char Grilled Foot-long Hot Dog, Chicken Tenders, Corndog
Rincon Habana (Section 315): Pressed Cuban Sandwiches, Goya Nachos Chicken/Pork, Rice and Bean Bowls Chicken/Pork
New in 2018:
- Coming Soon
For Guests' convenience, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa are accepted at most locations throughout Marlins Park.
This 2018 season Guests will have the opportunity to provide live feedback in our new "Dimelo" ("Tell Me") booths. Share your ballpark experience while on property and help us improve our guest experience. Videos cannot be sent from the booth to personal accounts; however, all participants will be given a photo souvenir at the end of their session and will automatically be entered for a chance to win a grand prize within a month of participation. Prizes may vary and are subject to change.
The designated area for any drop-off is located on Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue), between Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street). There is curb space along Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue), which provides a safe area to facilitate any event drop-off and/or pick-up.
Special Transportation Services (STS)
Miami-Dade Paratransit Operations will use the designated drop-off and pick-up location at NW 16th Avenue and NW 6th Street (Felo Ramirez Drive). Click here for further details and information.
There are eight (8) passenger elevators at Marlins Park. Priority access is given to Guests with disabilities on all elevators.
Elevators can be found in the following locations:
- 3rd Base Entrance: Provides access to the Promenade Level only (Section 28)
- DEX Diamond Club Entrance: Provides access to the Promenade (Section 18), Citrix Founders (across from Suite 14), Legends (Section 219) and Vista (Section 318) Levels
- 1st Base Dugout Club Entrance: Provides access to the Promenade (Section 7), Legends (Section 207) and Vista (Section 307) Levels
- Bobby Maduro Entrance: Provides access to the Promenade (Section 1) and Legends (Section 201) Levels
- Center Field Entrance: Provides access to the Promenade Level (Section 34) and Home Run Porch (Section 134)
- Sections 1, 7, 18, 28 and 34
- Sections 201, 207 and 219
- At Sections 307 and 318
There are a total of ten (10) escalators in Marlins Park. Escalator locations and access points are as follows:
- 3rd Base Entrance: Access to Promenade Level (Section 26)
- Home Plate Entrance: Access to Promenade Level (Section 17)
- Section 27: Access to the Legends Level (at Section 228)
- Section 28: Access to the Vista Level (at Section 327)
- Section 15 (behind Guest Services Center): Access to the Legends Level (Legends Bridge)
- Legends Level Bridge:Two (2) escalators allowing access to the Vista Level (Section 312)
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate Marlins Park; Guests will be given instructions by the public-address/open-caption systems. Exit instructions will also be posted on the video boards and high-definition televisions throughout the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Be aware of your location inside the ballpark at all times.
- Identify the two exits located nearest to your seats or your current location in the ballpark.
- Listen, observe and follow instructions from the public-address/open-caption systems, video boards and high-definition televisions throughout the ballpark.
- Do not panic
- Ask for assistance and information from Guest Services, Police, Emergency Medical Services and/or Security personnel.
- Remain calm, walk to the exits at a normal pace and proceed to the nearest safe area.
- Elevators and escalators are NOT operational during an evacuation.
- Guests with disabilities should evacuate using a ramp or wait at an elevator for Security, Emergency Medical Services or other First Responders.
All of our current Marlins employment opportunities are posted online at marlins.com/jobs.
Entrances and Game Times
Gates generally open to the public 90 minutes prior to first pitch. However, Guests sitting in premium areas such as the DEX Diamond Club and suite levels are granted earlier admission. Also, Fish Family Season Ticket Members are allowed early admission through the 3rd Base Entrance for Friday & Saturday home games. To learn more about joining the Fish Family as a Fish Family Season Ticket Holder, click here[AM1] , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 480-2521.
Marlins Park has four (4) main entrances:
- 1st Base Entrance (on the southwest corner of the West Plaza)
- Home Plate Entrance (on the northwest corner of the West Plaza)
- 3rd Base Entrance (on the northeast corner of the East Plaza)
- Center Field Entrance (on the southeast corner of the East Plaza)
There are also four (4) entrances for premium seat holders:
- DEX Diamond Club Entrance (on the north side of Marlins Park between the Home Plate Entrance and North Ticket Office).
- Bobby Maduro Entrance (on the south side of Marlins Park between the 1st Base and Center Field Entrances)
- 1st Base Dugout Club Entrance (on the West Plaza between the 1st Base Entrance and the New Era Team Store)
- 3rd Base Dugout Club Entrance (on the North side of Marlins Park between the North Ticket Office and the 3rd Base Entrance)
Entry times for baseball games at Marlins Park vary based on the game start time (First Pitch) and the entrance being used. Entry times for regular season baseball games are as follows:
Entry Guidelines and Notice
The Marlins' highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of our Guests, and we will take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering Marlins Park. The Marlins administer several important security measures in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations and in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
Guests and their belongings will be inspected before entering Marlins Park.
Any person or property that could affect the safety of Marlins Park Guests/property shall be denied entry. Such persons or items will be prohibited from entering Marlins Park. There is no storage area for items. Guests arriving by mass transmit should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
The Marlins encourage Guests to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to first pitch to avoid lines and to enjoy pregame activities on the West Plaza. Please follow all signage and directions from security personnel. If you provide tickets to someone who may not be familiar with Marlins Park security policies, please alert your Guests to these measures. Marlins Park entrances usually open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start of every home game.
Guests who are or appear to be intoxicated and/or unmanageable will not be permitted into Marlins Park.
The Marlins reserve the right to change or modify these guidelines at any time without notice.
Guests are not permitted to leave Marlins Park and return using the same ticket. Re-admission into Marlins Park will only be allowed in the case of an emergency. Please see security personnel or a Guest Services Team Member prior to exiting Marlins Park.
Guests are permitted to exit Marlins Park with the express purpose of patronizing the New Era Team Store, which is located on the West Plaza of Marlins Park. Guests must present their ticket to the Entrance Supervisor at the Home Plate Entrance prior to exiting Marlins Park. The Gate Supervisor will sign the ticket of each respective Guest to accommodate re-entry.
Letters to Marlins players should be addressed to the attention of that specific player at Miami Marlins, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125. If a response is desired, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope. All letters are delivered to the addressee, but a personal response from a player cannot be guaranteed.
Fan Text Messaging
Guests can use their cell phones to confidentially text questions and concerns to Marlins Park personnel by texting the word FISH (Space) the issue and location to 69050 (standard message rates may apply). A Marlins Park staff member will respond accordingly.
First Aid Rooms
First Aid Rooms are located on the Promenade Level at Section 6 and Vista Level at Section 306. Guests in need of medical assistance should notify security personnel, the nearest Marlins Park staff member or visit the nearest First Aid Room. City of Miami or Miami-Dade County Fire Rescue Departments personnel are available during all games and public events. Roaming medical personnel are also available throughout Marlins Park to provide medical assistance to Guests.
Foul Balls/Home Run Balls
Guests are welcome to keep any foul or home run balls hit into the stands as long as they do not interfere with the safety and/or comfort of others. Major League Baseball rules prohibit Guests from throwing any object onto the field or interfering with a ball in play; offenders will face immediate ejection from Marlins Park. Guests should stay alert at all times for bats and balls that could enter the seating areas.
Several Guest giveaways are scheduled throughout the 2018 season. Giveaways will be available at all entrances while supplies last. Guests must be in attendance and produce a valid day of game ticket in order to receive an item. For a full list of giveaways, promotions, theme nights and ticket offers, click here.
There will be a limited number of each giveaway, so all Guests may not be entitled to receive one, even with a valid game ticket. A Guest is eligible to receive a promotional giveaway item if he/she meets the following requirements:
- A Guest must be in attendance and produce a valid same-day game ticket upon entry to receive a promotional giveaway item.
- Only one (1) promotional giveaway item is allowed per Guest, regardless of the number of valid same-day game tickets he/she may have.
- Any single Guest wishing to receive multiple promotional giveaway items must exit Marlins Park and re-enter with a different valid same-day ticket.
- All Guests must meet the age and/or gender qualifications for age- or gender-sensitive items to be eligible to receive the promotional giveaway item (e.g. all Guests, kids ages 12 and under, adults ages 21 and over, etc.).
- For kids giveaways (kids ages 12 and under), each kid must have a valid same-day game ticket to be eligible to receive a promotional giveaway item.
- All non-paying children younger than 36 months old will not be eligible to receive a promotional giveaway item; however, the parent or guardian may request an item on behalf of the child.
- Dogs with a valid same-day game ticket on certain promotional days such as, Bark at the Park will be eligible for dog giveaways ONLY. The human may not redeem (2) human giveaways at the entrance.
- Each Guest should inspect his/her promotional giveaway item upon receipt and inside the designated giveaway area. If an item is damaged and/or broken, a Game Day Staff Member located inside the designated giveaway area may exchange it, while supplies last.
- The Marlins are NOT responsible for lost or stolen promotional giveaway items. Lost or stolen items will NOT be replaced.
- T-shirts may come in various sizes. Individual sizes are available while supplies last and are not guaranteed. Exchanges for different sizes will not be allowed.
- Postgame giveaways begin at the start of the 7th Inning and lasts until (1) hour postgame or until supplies last. Guests must have voucher that was distributed on ingress to redeem giveaway. Guests can't exit and re-enter the ballpark to receive giveaway item.
- Buying, soliciting or selling is prohibited on Marlins Park grounds.
Giveaway Schedule for 2018
- Thursday, March 29th: Magnet Schedule
- Sunday, April 29th: Cafecito Cups
- Sunday, June 10th: MLB Playball Baseball
- Saturday, June 30th: Billy The Marlin Pool Float
- Sunday, July 1st: Superhero Bobblehead
- Wednesday, July 4th: MLB Network Tote Bag
- Saturday, July 28th: Marlins Pullover & WB Mason Giveaway Truck
- Sunday, July 29th: Celebrity Bobblehead
- Saturday, August 11th: Tropical Jersey
- Saturday, August 25th: Players Weekend Jersey
- Sunday, August 26th: Lil Pro
Click here for more information on above promotional giveaways. Dates and giveaways are subject to change. Giveaways are while supplies last.
The Marlins are committed to promoting a sustainable environment and have implemented many green initiatives into the design and operation of Marlins Park. Marlins Park green initiatives are as follows:
Sports Lighting: The Green Generation Lighting®, developed by Musco, will enhance the playing of America's favorite pastime while cutting energy costs and minimally impacting the environment. All lamps were aimed digitally within 0.15 degree of accuracy, maximizing the quantity and quality of lighting while satisfying today's high definition broadcasting needs.
Energy Efficient Design: Marlins Park has implemented energy efficient design strategies that help reduce our energy usage by more than 20% over the current Florida Building Code requirements.
Cool Roof: While the roof of Marlins Park looks cool, it is also considered a Cool Roof. The white reflective roofing material installed at Marlins Park was selected to minimize heat gain within the facility, lowering the demand for air conditioning.
Recycling: Together with Waste Management, the Marlins are committed to the recycling program available at Marlins Park. Recycling receptacles are located throughout Marlins Park concourses as well as the East and West Plazas, allowing all Guests to be responsible stewards of the environment. To enhance our recycling program, our food concessionaire, Levy Restaurants, Inc. has selected concession packaging and cutlery that are recyclable or composed of recycled materials.
Reduced Water Usage: Marlins Park's low flow water closets, restroom faucets, showerheads and waterless urinals are projected to reduce the facility's overall water use by more than 50%.
Regional Materials: More than half of the total materials used in the construction of Marlins Park were sourced, manufactured, or fabricated from within 500 miles of Marlins Park site, thus limiting the overall carbon footprint of the project.
Recycled Content: Nearly 50% of the materials used in Marlins Park construction have a high-recycled content, in order to reduce the impact on our environment.
There's nothing quite like sharing a group experience at the ballpark with your friends, family, classmates, colleagues or teammates. Group Sales packages for regular season baseball games are as follows:
- Birthday Bash: What better place to celebrate a birthday than at a Marlins game? Birthday Bashes are held in our special Birthday Area in the Bullpen Zone. The Birthday Bash features a special birthday menu including a personalized birthday cake, a visit from Billy The Marlin and a birthday present for the birthday child!
- Bullpen Zone: Located in right field, the Bullpen Zone is just inches from the action on the field with views into the visitor's bullpen! The Bullpen Zone offers exclusive party space for up to 50 people, food and drink packages through Levy Restaurants, a Marlins Vision Welcome Message and the option to purchase on-site garage parking passes.
- Camp Days: Camps throughout South Florida are invited to participate in our annual Marlins Camp Days taking place during games on June 14th, June 28th and July 24th.
- Left Field Balcony: Located on the Promenade Level, the Left Field Balcony is an ideal party area for groups of 20 to 35. The area features countertop seating and groups have the option to add a special food and beverage package.
Guest Code of Conduct
The Marlins continually strive to create a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all who visit Marlins Park. Each Guest will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Marlins Park Team Members. The Team asks for Guests to conduct themselves in a manner that will help ensure a positive experience for everyone. The following Guest Code of Conduct has been established at Marlins Park:
- Disorderly/unruly behavior and/or actions such as fighting, taunting, threatening remarks or gestures will NOT be tolerated.
- Use of offensive language concerning another person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin ("Derogatory Language") by any Guest, whether such language is directed at players, umpires or other Baseball personnel or other Guests, is unacceptable.
- Guests may NOT throw objects onto the field or anywhere inside the ballpark.
- Guests may NOT enter the field of play or interfere with the ball while in play.
- Guests appearing intoxicated will NOT be permitted inside Marlins Park. We advise everyone to drink responsibly. Consumption of alcohol while impaired or intoxicated will be handled in a prompt and safe manner; this also includes underage drinking.
- Guests MUST refrain from standing or leaning on handrails, sitting or standing on seat backs, standing on seats or stepping over/on seats.
- Signs, flags and/or banners may ONLY be displayed in between innings so not to obstruct the view of other Guests.
- Signs, flags and/or banners may NOT be paraded inside the ballpark.
- Guests may NOT attach signs, flags and/or banners to any ballpark wall or structure.
- Marlins Park is a Tobacco free building. There are NO designated smoking areas.
- Guests must be fully clothed at all times, but are NOT permitted to enter wearing obscene, indecent or offensive clothing.
- Guests MUST wait for a "BREAK IN ACTION" before returning to their seat (e.g. after an out is made, pitching changes, between innings)
- Guests MUST sit in their assigned seat and be prepared to show their ticket to an usher or ballpark supervisor upon request.
- Any other action deemed dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to our Guest(s) enjoyment and/or Team Member(s) is prohibited.
- Guests wearing a mask MUST remove it upon screening at the entrance and may NOT parade it inside the ballpark; they may ONLY be worn while in their assigned ballpark seat. Exceptions will be made during special promotions and/or events.
Violation of the "Guest Code of Conduct" may result in immediate ejection or arrest.
In the interest of player and Guest safety, the Miami Marlins maintain a policy that prohibits Guests from interfering with a ball in play or disruption of an event at Marlins Park. Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate removal from Marlins Park.
In accordance with Major League Baseball's Guest Screening Policy, the Miami Marlins installed walk-through metal detectors at all Marlins Park entrances. As a condition of entry into Marlins Park, all Guests must consent to being screened utilizing walk-through and/or handheld metal detectors. Guests with a pacemaker can opt out of walk-through and handheld metal detector screening but will be subjected to a physical search instead. Major League Baseball has worked closely with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to increase and standardize security practices across the league. All bags entering Marlins Park shall be subject to inspection in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. Express lines can be found at each entrance for Guests without bags. You will need to remove mobile phones, cameras, and other large metal items from pockets before proceeding through the metal detectors. Guests are not required to remove their shoes prior to entry.
All Guests have the opportunity to sign-up for the CLEAR program. CLEAR is a PreCheck screening so that Guests may bypass the lines at the entrances to get through the screening process quicker. Guests are allowed to bring up to (1) companion in the CLEAR lane. CLEAR is only activated at the:
- Home Plate Entrance for Reserved Seating Ticket Holders
- DEX Diamond Club Entrance for Premium, Suite Ticket Holders & ADA Guests ONLY
- ADA Guests without a Premium or Suite Ticket must wait until all other entrances are open in order to enter the ballpark
Guest Services Centers
Guests may visit the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318 to ask questions and/or provide feedback about their ballpark experience such as comments, compliments or complaints. Guest Services Team Members are also available around the ballpark to assist Guests.
Guests may do the following to provide feedback:
- Email any feedback to email@example.com
- Speak with a Guest Services Team Member by calling (305) 480-1300
- ADA stroller tags
- Assistive Listening Devices
- First time visitor and special occasion pins (e.g. birthday, 30th ballpark, etc.)
- Lost and Found
- 50/50 Raffle price redemption
- Safe in Seat wristbands
- Ticket relocations for accessibility
- Video Telephone
- Wheelchair Accessibility
Kids play area for children under 42 inches in height located in Section 34. Play area will remain open until the end of the 7th inning.
Lost And Found
Guests inquiring about a lost item or turning in a lost item may do so at the Guest Services Centers located on the Promenade Level at Section 15 and on the Vista Level at Section 318. To inquire via phone, Guests should call (305) 480-1342 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Non-business hours and weekend inquiries can be made by calling (305) 480-5120.
Marlins Ayudan (Spanish for "help") is the signature outreach initiative of the Miami Marlins. The purpose of Marlins Ayudan is to provide a volunteer corps willing and ready to effectuate positive change in the South Florida community. It is the fabric of the Club's corporate culture and engages every Front Office employee with schools and charities throughout South Florida. The goal of Marlins Ayudan is to leave a lasting legacy through impactful service activities that tackle the community's most pressing needs. The three-tier Ayudan methodology consists of organizational service days, team events and individual volunteer opportunities.
Easily identified by the signature Blue Jerseys, members of the Miami Marlins Front Office have contributed more than 51,838.13 hours of community service since the inception of the program in 2010. Furthermore, the Marlins initiative has established partnerships and traditions of giving that inspire employees to pursue their passions and contribute their time and talents year-round.
Marlins Ayudan is a direct and visible demonstration of our corporate social responsibility. For more information click here.
Marlins Think Tank Week Sweepstakes
Every year, classrooms that take advantage of the Marlins Think Tank curriculum have the opportunity to meet a member of the Miami Marlins as part of the Marlins Think Tank Week Sweepstakes.
To participate in the Marlins Think Tank Week Sweepstakes, fourth to sixth grade classrooms can submit their completed lesson plans. At the conclusion of the contest, winners will be chosen from the completed lessons.
During Marlins Think Tank Week, Miami Marlins players, coaches and broadcasters will visit schools across the Tri-County area, listening to presentations from students, hearing what the students learned and sharing their own personal experiences in education.
Marlins Think Tank Week takes place during May of every school year. Contest dates and deadlines will be posted at the beginning of the spring semester.
Click here for official rules and dates.
The Marlins Foundation is committed to improving the lives of our youth through education, the arts and baseball, with a focus on children with special needs. The funds raised by the Foundation provide unique experiences for kids in our schools, parks and on the water. Over $10 million invested since the approval of Marlins Park.
The 50/50 raffle is a fundraising vehicle for the Marlins Foundation to raise funds at Marlins Park during the season. At every home game, fans have the opportunity to play and win 50% of the net proceeds raised that day, with the remaining proceeds benefitting the Marlins Foundation or the hosting non-profit organization. Make sure you visit a 50/50 kiosk located in Sections 3, 17 and 26, or see the roaming sellers throughout the ballpark. Sales end in the 6th inning, so don't miss your chance to win big! For more information click here.
The Annual Fund benefits the Marlins Charity Partners through philanthropy and service. The funds raised by the Foundation provide unique experiences for kids in our schools, parks and on the water. Click here to make an online donation.
During the Inaugural Season at Marlins Park, the Marlins Foundation made a pledge to partner with non-profit organizations to serve South Florida's youth through unique and innovative programming. Established in 2012, the Marlins Charity Partner Empowerment Fund has become the signature program for awarding gifts to non-profit organization that are impacting our local community. Since the program's inception, 18 organizations have held the distinction of Marlins Charity Partner and over $1.5 million has been invested in these organizations. To learn more about the Marlins Charity Partner Empowerment Fund, click here.
The Marlins are committed to assisting non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts. If you would like the Marlins to consider donating to your next fundraiser, please click here. Please note that the Marlins require at least four (4) weeks' notice for consideration of your requests.
Join the Marlins Foundation at the 13th Annual FOX Sports Florida Fantasy Auction on June 29th at Marlins Park. During this special live televised auction, viewers will have the opportunity to bid on once-in-a-lifetime experiences. If you can't make it to the game tune into FOX Sports Florida to place your bids! All proceeds from this event will benefit the Marlins Educational Fund. Please click here for further information.
Marlins Play Catch
Enjoy a fun filled day with your family at Marlins Park for the annual Marlins Play Catch on Sunday, June 10th. Participants will receive a game ticket for all-you-can-eat seats; a commemorative t-shirt, photo and game used baseball. After the game, fans will have the opportunity to play catch on the field. All proceeds from this event will benefit the University of Miami Department of Urology. Please click here for further information.
RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities)
The Marlins RBI League formed during the Club's inaugural year, 1993. RBI, Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities, is a program offering youth ages 13 - 18 living in underserved areas the opportunity to participate in organized baseball and softball. This program was designed to promote interest in baseball, academic achievement and social responsibility.
The Marlins are committed to providing baseball and softball programs to underserved children, stressing character development both on and off the field. The Breaking Barriers curriculum is implemented into the program. All members of the league submit an essay describing a barrier they have overcome in their life in the spirit of Jackie Robinson.
On select home games, the Marlins Foundation will host a silent auction featuring autographed memorabilia and unique experiences. The silent auction table, located on the Promenade Level, will open when ballpark gates open and close at the end of the 3rd inning. All proceeds will benefit the Marlins Foundation and Marlins Foundation Charity Partners. For more information, click here.
Marlins Foundation Taste of Miami Food Event:
Taste of Miami is a culinary and beverage experience that showcases some the best Miami has to offer. Guests will delight their taste buds to savor a selection of culinary bites, craft beers and wines. The evening will be highlighted with a sizzling head-to-head cooking competition between Miami's finest chefs and Marlins Alumni. For more information, click here.
Marlins Park Information
Date of Project Completion: March 2012
Months of Construction: 32 Months
Construction Manager: Hunt/Moss, A Joint Venture
Ballpark Square Footage: 928,000 square feet
Ballpark Type: Retractable Roof
Playing Surface: Natural Grass (Platinum TE Paspalum)
Ballpark Capacity: 37,442
Green Building: LEED Gold
Materials in Façade: Colored Glass, Stucco, Metal Panel and Glass Curtain Wall
On-Site Parking: (4) Garages and (6) Surface Lots for a total capacity of approximately 5,700 spaces
Number of Suites: 44 Total: (12 Citrix Founders Suites, 10 Legends Suites, 12 MVP Suites, 6 Fiesta Suites, 2 Championship Suites, and 2 Hall of Fame Suites)
Protective Netting: State-of-the art knotless fiber that is 30% thinner that will cover Sections 8 - 10 & 19 - 21. Click here for more information.
Aquariums: Marlins Park features two (2) 450-gallon saltwater fish tanks behind Home Plate. Each aquarium is constructed of durable fiberglass with clear acrylic panels 1.5 inches thick. To protect the aquariums from foul balls, errant pitches or any other unexpected contact, polycarbonate, a material used in bullet-resistant glass, has been installed in front of the acrylic panels.
Operable Wall: The Left Field Operable Wall is a feature unlike any other in Major League Baseball. Six (6) glass wall panels, towering at 40'x60', open to create a 240-foot view overlooking Downtown Miami's spectacular skyline. Depending on weather conditions, the Operable Wall may open in conjunction with the Retractable Roof or remain open when the roof is closed.
Sections and Seat Numbers: Seating Bowl sections begin with Section 1 on the Promenade Level, 201 on the Legends Level and 302 on the Vista Level, starting from the right field foul pole and proceeding clockwise around Marlins Park. Any seating rows prior to row 1 are marked by letters. The number of rows in each section will vary.
West Plaza: The West Plaza is an area on the exterior of Marlins Park that is open 365 days a year and allows Guests a location to enjoy pre- and post-game activities, as well as access to the New Era Team Store year round. The West Plaza also features a 20'x40' video board to broadcast upcoming events and other messages. The West Plaza represents an area comparable to the size of 3 ½ football fields and has the opportunity to be shaded when the roof is open.
Roof: Marlins Park is the sixth MLB Ballpark to have a retractable roof.
- The Structure: The roof is composed of three (3) operable panels, one (1) upper and two (2) lower panels. The lower panels sit on the east and west of the upper panel, which sits 216 feet above 2nd base. Moving along two (2) 750-foot long tracks, spanning 566-feet, the roof at Marlins Park creates an opening that is wider than any NFL retractable roof stadium.
- Open or Closed?: Prior to Marlins home games, fans can learn whether the roof will be open or closed by visiting the @MarlinsPark Twitter account, or click here.
New Era Team Store (Located on the West Plaza)
Phone: (305) 480-1651
Hours of Operation-Non Gamedays
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hours of Operation-Gamedays
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - one (1) hour postgame
Retail locations inside Marlins Park
- Section 1 Portable: General Merchandise
- Section 6 Portable: Game-Used Memorabilia
- Section 12 Fanatics Team Store: General Merchandise & Game-Used Memorabilia
- Section 12 Portable: Customization Station
- Section 17 Portable: General Merchandise
- Section 20 Portable: 47 Brand Merchandise
- Section 25 Portable: New Era Hats
- Section 34 Portable: General Merchandise
- Legends Bridge: General Merchandise
* Game-used memorabilia available at the New Era Team Store, Fanatics Team Store and Promenade Level Portable at Section 6.
Miami International Airport (Satellite Location on Terminal D at Gate 28)
Phone: (305) 480-1655
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
All above hours are subject to change without notice.
The Marlins, in partnership with MLB.com, are proud to offer two mobile applications (apps):
- The official app of Marlins Park, the MLB Ballpark app perfectly complements and personalizes your visit. Buy, access and forward game tickets, unlock mobile check-in offers and rewards, explore the ballpark, play Marlins trivia and more. Available for iOS and Android devices, the MLB Ballpark app can be found in the app stores. Click here for more information.
- The MLB Ballpark app provides pitch-by-pitch coverage of all the action! Features include: live game coverage, scores and schedules, breaking news, expert analysis, stats, access to live audio and video, and more!
Singers interested in performing the national anthem for a Marlins home game are asked to submit a CD demo performing the anthem a cappella. Instrumentalists are also asked to submit a CD demo without accompaniment. All performers should label their audition recordings with their name, address and telephone number. The recordings should be sent to the Miami Marlins, attention: Marlins Vision, 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125. Please note that all submitted materials will not be returned to sender. MP3 audio files are preferred.
Parking and Transportation
Marlins Park provides our Guests with four (4) parking garages located on the north and south side of Marlins Park and six (6) surface parking lots located on the east and west sides of Marlins Park, totaling nearly 5,700 parking spaces. Guests can purchase their parking online, please click here to visit page. Advance purchase rates are $15 for Monday - Thursday games and $20 for Friday - Sunday games (exceptions apply for the Home Opener and Premium Games). Day of game, cash and credit card parking will be sold based on availability with costs ranging from $15 to $25. Guests are encouraged to pre-purchase their parking to ensure convenient, on-site parking.
Accessible parking is available for Guests with handicap/disabled plates and/or tags based on a first come, first served basis. View Parking Map
- Surface Lot West 3: Located on the southwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter through NW 4th Street and NW 16th Avenue. Parking is $50 per bus. To reserve bus parking in advance, please click here, choose West Lot 3 and Bus Parking.
- Cash and credit cards are accepted on game days based on availability.
The Miami Marlins encourage Guests to ride their bicycles to Marlins Park. Bicycle racks are available on the first floor of the Third Base and Home Plate Garages located on the north side of Marlins Park. Guests should bring their own locks.
Fuel Efficient Vehicle
Marlins Park offers Fuel Efficient Vehicle (FEV) parking spaces in two (2) - Home Plate & First Base, of the four (4) parking garages. These spaces are reserved for electric and hybrid vehicles as part of the Marlins Park green initiatives. Please contact the Miami Parking Authority at (305) 373-6789 for further information.
Parking Garage and Surface Lots
- Pre-paid ONLY Garages & Surface Lots:
- Home Plate Garage: Located on the northwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 7th Street and NW 15th Avenue. Identified by BLUE banners and signs.
- Third Base Garage: Located on the northeast corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 7th Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue). Identified by RED banners and signs.
- West Lot 2: Located on the southwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 5th Street and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
- East Lot 1: Located on the northeast corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 6th Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
- Pre-paid, Cash & Credit Card Garages & Surface Lots
- First Base Garage: Located on the southwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 3rd Street and NW 15th Avenue. Identified by YELLOW banners and signs.
- Center Field Garage: Located on the southeast corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 3rd Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue). Identified by GREEN banners and signs.
- East Lot 3: Located on the southeast corner of Marlins Park. Enter via Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
- West Lot 1: Located on the northwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 6th Street and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
- West Lot 3: Located on the southwest corner of Marlins Park. Enter via Bobby Maduro Drive (NW 4th Street) and Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue).
- Uber Lot
- East Lot 2: Located on the southeast corner of Marlins Park. Enter via NW 5th Street and Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue).
Mass Transit Information
Bus: Miami-Dade Transit offers bus transportation to and from Marlins Park.
- #6 Bus / Stop - W Flagler Street and NW 22nd Avenue
- #7 Bus / Stop - Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue) and NW 7th Street
- #11 Bus / Stop - NW 15th Avenue and West Flagler Street
- #12 Bus / Stop - NW 12th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
- #17 Bus / Stop - NW 17th Avenue and NW 3rd Street
- #21 Bus / Stop - NW 22nd Avenue and W Flagler Street
- #51 Bus / Stop - NW 27th Avenue and W Flagler Street
Please click here for further information on routes and schedules.
Train: Both the Tri Rail and Metrorail Systems are available to Guests attending events at Marlins Park. The closest train stations to Marlins Park are the Civic Center Train Station, located at 1501 NW 12th Avenue, and Culmer Station, which is located at 701 NW 11th Street.
Miami Dade Transit Route 55: For all baseball games and other select events, Miami-Dade County provides a bus service to and from Culmer Station and Marlins Park.
Trolley: The City of Miami's Trolley to Marlins Park has a convenient pick up location outside the Civic Center Train Station and drops off and picks up passengers at Marlins Park on the corner of Orange Bowl Way (NW 14th Avenue) and Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street).
The following items will be permitted inside Marlins Park:
- Banners, flags and/or signs no larger than 3'x5' in size made of a light flexible material, but cannot be attached to a pole of any sort and cannot be made of wood, metal or other inflexible materials. To be displayed in between innings ONLY.
- One (1) soft-sided bag per person no larger than 16"x16"x8" in size (e.g. diaper bag, small purse, fanny pack, backpack, etc.). All bags are subject to inspection; clear bags are preferred.
- Digital and video cameras for personal use are permitted inside the ballpark. Per MLB restrictions, Guests are not permitted to transmit and/or stream, or aid in transmitting and/or streaming, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information about Marlins games or events.
- Individual serving size food items placed in a clear plastic bag (e.g. sandwiches, snacks, sliced fruits, etc.)
- Laptop computers, tablets or mobile devices
- Masks (must be removed for screening procedures and may NOT parade it inside the ballpark; they may ONLY be worn while in their assigned ballpark seat). Exceptions will be made during special promotions and/or events.
- One (1) clear, soft-sided factory sealed bottle of unflavored water, 20-ounces in size or smaller per person (any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry will NOT be permitted)
- Standard Size Umbrellas (MUST remain closed and stored under the Guest's assigned seat)
- Strollers for children with disabilities are permitted inside the ballpark (tags for strollers are required and are available at the Home Plate and 3rd Base Entrances.
TThe following premium seating locations are available throughout Marlins Park:
- DEX Diamond Club: The Jewel of Marlins Park. Located directly behind home plate on the Field Level, the DEX Diamond Club is Miami's most exclusive premium seating experience, offering breathtaking views, plush cushioned seating and access to an all-inclusive high-end dining, dessert and beverage service. DEX Diamond Club benefits include one complimentary parking pass for every two seats. These seats are ideal to entertain clients, friends and family, reward your employees, socialize with other Guests, or simply to enjoy the best seats in Marlins Park for each Marlins home game. The DEX Diamond Club is limited to five (5) sections, eight (8) rows and 383 seats. For season ticket availability in the DEX Diamond Club, please call (305) 480-2521, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
- Hall of Fame Club: Located behind home plate on the Legends level, the all-inclusive Hall of Fame Club offers a first-class suite experience, relaxed atmosphere to network and entertain. Click here for more information.
- 1st and 3rd Base Dugout Clubs: Located at Field Level along the first and third base lines of Marlins Park, the Dugout Clubs seats pair close-up views of the ballgame with access to premium amenities, including cushioned seating, a private entrance and in-seat wait service. Click here for more information.
The following items will NOT be permitted inside Marlins Park:
- Aerosol cans (e.g. hairspray, sunscreen, compressed air, etc.)
- Amplified music, noise making devices or musical instruments (e.g. air horns, bullhorns, loudspeakers, whistles, rattles, cowbells, thunder sticks, etc.). Exceptions will be made during special promotions and/or events.
- Bags larger than 16"x16"x8" in size (e.g. backpacks, bags, purses, briefcases or luggage, etc.) Items exceeding the size restriction must be returned to their personal vehicles. Marlins Park does not have any storage areas for luggage.
- Ball retrievers (e.g. fishing nets)
- Banners: Commercial (NO signage/ads pertaining to personal businesses or other commercial entities not associated to the Marlins organization), Political (NO statements regarding political affiliation, social and economic matters or other statements that undermines civil liberties) or Obscene (NO foul language or disrespectful statements). Must be baseball related.
- Baseball bats, bases and large framed items (excluding small souvenir bats purchased at ballpark retail locations)
- Beach balls, balloons or other inflatables
- Digital cameras with zoom lenses fully extended greater than eight (8) inches
- Fireworks, flares or other incendiary devices
- Frisbees or other sport objects that can be thrown (e.g. football, soccer ball, tennis ball, golf ball, etc.)
- Full-sized brooms, sticks, rods, flag poles or selfie sticks
- Glass/metal/aluminum containers, bottles or cans (e.g. travel thermoses, tumblers, etc.)
- Hard-sided coolers, open or hard-sided containers
- Helmets (e.g. bicycle, motorcycle and/or baseball helmets, etc.)
- Illegal drugs, substances or paraphernalia regardless of medical cannabis identification card
- Laser pointers, confetti, glitter or tinsel
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing (e.g. bathing suits, vulgar/political words/phrases, images on clothing, etc.)
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Outside food items (e.g. large portions of food, branded food, cakes, cupcakes, family size chips, etc.)
- Paint of any kind
- Personal recreational vehicles (skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, Segways, etc.)
- Pets (excluding service animals). Exceptions will be made during special promotions and/or events.
- Professional commercial-grade camera equipment (e.g. mono/tripods, etc.) are ONLY permitted for authorized Media personnel
- Smokeless/chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes or vaping
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks (e.g. Gatorade, juice, flavored waters, etc.)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the ballpark with the exception of private suites. Strollers may be checked at the Home Plate or 3rd Base Entrances prior to entering the ballpark.
- Toy weapons (e.g. guns, water guns, swords, knives, etc.)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (e.g. drones)
- Weapons of any kind regardless of permit (e.g. firearms, knives, tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.)
- Wrapped presents (gift and gifts bags must meet all other Entry Guideline Requirements)
Such items will be prohibited from being brought into Marlins Park. There is no storage area for these items. Guests arriving by mass transit should take particular care not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
The official publications of the Miami Marlins are the best ways for Marlins fans to follow their team. The Marlins Official Yearbook and Marlins Playbill are great sources for feature stories about the team and color photos of all their favorite players, as well as information about the Club's beautiful home, Marlins Park. The Marlins Official Media Guide contains a wealth of information to satisfy even the most diehard fan, from bios on Marlins players, coaches and Front Office staff, to in-depth statistics and team history information. These official publications are available at all retail locations at Marlins Park.
There are two (2) vertical circulation ramps at Marlins Park, which can be used to travel from level to level or to exit Marlins Park. The base of the North Ramp is located at the 3rd Base Entrance and winds up to Section 17 of the Promenade Level. The 1st Base Helix Ramp begins at the 1st Base Entrance and winds up to the Promenade, Legends and Vista Levels.
To help enhance the Guest experience and safety for all events at Marlins Park Guests will be asked to return to their seats if spotted performing any aforementioned actions.
Rescheduled Events and Cancellation Policy
In the event of a postponed or cancelled event, Guests will be advised to check marlins.com, the local newspaper, media affiliates, or to call us at (877) MARLINS for further information.
Restrooms and wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on all levels of Marlins Park. Restrooms are available in the following locations:
- Men's and Women's Restrooms: located on the West Plaza, adjacent to the Home Plate Entrance.
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 2, 10, 15, 22, 25, 36 and 39
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 3, 7, 14, 21, 24, 35 and 40
- Family Restrooms: Sections 2, 7, 22, 39 and 134
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 203, 209, 221 and 224
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 201, 210, 221 and 224
- Family Restrooms: Sections 201, 209 and 221
- Men's Restrooms: Sections 304, 309, 315 and 322
- Women's Restrooms: Sections 303, 308, 313 and 320
- Family Restrooms: Sections 302, 312 and 318
View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
During all pregame warm-ups and the course of the game experience, hard hit baseballs, bats and fragments thereof may be thrown or hit into the stands, concourses and concessions areas. For the safety of every Guest, all Guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings. Guests who are concerned with their seat location should contact any Guest Services Team Member for an alternate seat location.
The Marlins urge Guests to use caution when moving around Marlins Park and while walking up and down the aisles and through the seating areas. Please do not lean on, reach over, sit on or stand near railings.
The Marlins Vision main video board display at Marlins Park is a state-of-the-art screen. It includes 1080 lines of resolution and 4.4 trillion shades of color. The video board uses Daktronics HD-16 technology with lines of LED pixels on 16.5mm spacing. In addition, a second board display is located in the Left Field corner of the Seating Bowl and a third HD board display is located on the West Plaza to provide entertainment and contribute to the interactive environment of the plaza before and after games.
The Marlins Celebration Club allows Guests to celebrate a special occasion at a Marlins game. From personalized messages on Marlins Vision during the second inning, to visits from Billy The Marlin, to live marriage proposals, our Celebration Club will make your experience a memorable one. Click here to order a message, message requests must be submitted as follows:
- Weekday Games: No later than one (1) business day prior to the game
- Weekend Games: No later than three (3) business days prior to the game
Payment must be made prior to announcement on the day of the game.
Season Ticket Members (Fish Family)
The best way to secure tickets to the games you want to attend and get the best price for the season is by purchasing a Season Ticket Plan and becoming a member of the Fish Family.
Season Ticket Plans:
The Miami Marlins offer Full-Season Plans, Half-Season Plans and Mini Plans, all of which include a fantastic roster of benefits. Please contact the Season Ticket Sales Department by calling (305) 480-2521, by visiting website by clicking here or emailing email@example.com for more information.
Fish Family Loyalty Program
Cross unbelievable moments off your Marlins bucket list as a member of the Fish Family! Fish Family is the official loyalty program for Miami Marlins Season Ticket Members. Marlins season ticket members are automatically enrolled to get rewarded instantly. Fish Family allows members exclusive access to get closer to the Marlins, and each other, through rewards and events all season long. For more information please click here.
The Marlins want to ensure that Guests have a safe and enjoyable experience at Marlins Park. Security personnel and uniformed Miami-Dade police officers are positioned throughout Marlins Park. Guests requiring assistance should contact the nearest security personnel, uniformed police officer, or a Guest Services Team Member. Guests may confidentially text Security and Guest Services by texting the word FISH (Space), the issue and location to 69050 (standard message rates may apply), and a Marlins Park Team Member will respond accordingly.
Smoking, E-Cigarettes, and Vaping are prohibited in Marlins Park. In consideration of all Guests, the Marlins ask for your cooperation. There are no designated smoking areas inside Marlins Park, and exiting and re-entry is prohibited for this purpose. Smoking and Vaping will be limited to the East and West Plazas on the building's exterior.
Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and free Charging Stations throughout Marlins Park to allow them access to post photos and commentary of their Marlins Park experience!
Connect with fellow members of the Fish Family on:
Special Events Packages
There are more than 30 special events that occur throughout the season as part of our Special Events calendar. Marlins Special Events are listed here and most feature a themed Marlins giveaway items bundled with the ticket to the game, when ticket packages are purchase at marlins.com/themes.
The Marlins Spring Training facility is Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium in Jupiter, Florida. For the complete Spring Training schedule and ticket information, call (561) 775-1818 or go to marlins.com/spring. The Marlins share their Spring Training complex with the St. Louis Cardinals.
Address: 4751 Main St, Jupiter, FL 33458
Major League Teams: Miami Marlins & St. Louis Cardinals
Minor League Class A-Advance Florida State League Teams: Jupiter Hammerheads & Palm Beach Cardinals
Groundbreaking: March 6, 1997
First Game: February 28, 1998
Playing Surface: Celebration Bermuda grass
Ballpark Capacity: 7,100
Enjoy watching Miami Marlins games in a private suite. A suite is the perfect location to host your valued clients, employees, friends and family. To learn about Mini, Half and Full-Season Suite Plans, please contact the Suites Department at (305) 480-2522, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The various suites inside Marlins Park are:
- Citrix Founders and Legends Suites: Located behind Home Plate, these exclusive suites offer upscale contemporary furnishings, exquisite five-star quality food and beverage options and accommodate 22 to 26 Guests.
- MVP Suites: Located along the 1st and 3rd Base Foul Lines on the Legends Level, each suite is unique to a past Marlins great and accommodates 16 to 20 Guests.
- Fiesta Suites: Celebrate special moments in a Fiesta Suite. Our Fiesta Suites are located down the 1st Base Foul Line on the Legends Level and can be configured to hold 24 to 56 Guests.
- Championship Suites: Host your event in one (1) of our two (2) Championship Suites, the ideal location to entertain groups of 40 or more Guests.
Every Marlins Sunday home game is a Family Sunday Funday. Guests are invited to enjoy pregame festivities on the West Plaza, a kid zone located in section 36 running from the opening of the gates up to first pitch. Plus, kids 12 years of age and under can run the bases after the game. For a full list of Sunday Funday promotions and giveaways, go to marlins.com/ticketoffers.
As part of Sunday Funday, all kids 12 years of age and under will be able to run the bases on the field immediately following every Sunday home game at Marlins Park. Once the game has ended, kids and parents or chaperones should proceed to the bottom of the 1st Base Helix Ramp through the Promenade Level by Section 6. Billy's Bunch members and Season Ticket Members may show their membership card at the bottom of the ramp to gain access to the VIP Diamond Dash line.
The Marlins Park Taxi Stand is located outside of Home Plate Entrance on Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue) between NW 5th Street and NW 6th Street.
The Marlins Park North Ticket Office is located on Felo Ramirez Drive (NW 6th Street). To purchase individual game tickets online or by phone, please visit marlins.com/tickets or call (305) 480-2521.
Hours of Operation
Non Game Day:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - end of the 7th inning
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - end of the 7th inning
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Section 15 will available for Guests to purchase tickets until the end of the game
Ticket Office hours are subject to change without notice.
Tickets are valuable items, and the Marlins recommend that Guests keep them in a secure place. Lost or stolen tickets can be replaced only under the terms and conditions set forth by the Marlins and only to the account holder of record. If tickets are lost or left at home, or an incorrect ticket is presented for admission, the account holder of record is required to purchase replacement tickets to cover the missing tickets. Tickets that are reported stolen are replaced only when an official police report is provided to the Marlins Park Ticket Office. Stolen tickets, with a police report, will be replaced without charge. Replacement tickets may not be exchanged. Replacement tickets, once issued, will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
VIP, player, umpires and scout tickets can be picked up at Window 1 at the North Ticket Office, one hour prior to first pitch. A valid ID that matches the Will Call name is required to receive tickets.
All seat locations are subject to availability and dynamic pricing.
Tickets may not be used by the ticket holder/licensee or anyone else other than the Marlins for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, including but not limited to: contests, auctions, sweepstakes and giveaways. Time, opponent, date and team rosters and lineups, including the Marlins roster and lineup, are subject to change. For more information, please visit marlins.com/tickets.
Miami Marlins, L.P. reserves the right to decline, reject, and/or cancel any ticket or ticket package purchase and refund the purchase price paid for any remaining games for violation of any Marlins ticket sales policy or the terms and conditions printed on each ticket, as determined in the Marlins' sole reasonable discretion. Miami Marlins, L.P. also reserves the right not to sell to and/or cancel any purchase made by individuals or companies whose intent is to resell more than 30% of a purchased season ticket package. The purchase of a season ticket package by an individual or company with such intent shall require the expressed written consent of Miami Marlins, L.P., as provided by a Ticket Sales executive at the Vice President level or higher.
Tickets purchased at marlins.com can be viewed, scanned and forwarded using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB.com Ballpark app. Once a Guest has logged in with a marlins.com account username and password, he/she can view tickets and display ticket barcodes directly on his/her mobile devices for entry into Marlins Park. Guests may also easily forward tickets to friends directly from the app.
Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets well in advance of game day, at the Marlins Park North Ticket Office, by phone, online and during any game day at the Ticket Office Windows or kiosks located around Marlins Park.
Groups of 20 or more save 10% - 20% off the single game ticket prices. In addition there are a number of unique gameday special events scheduled throughout the season. The Marlins also offer various gameday suite rentals and party area options. For more information, visit marlins.com/groups or contact the Group Sales Department at (305) 480-2523 or Groups@marlins.com.
Guests hoping to upgrade or change their seat location may inquire with the Ticket Office staff at Guest Services Centers inside Marlins Park until two (2) hours after the scheduled start time. In the event that an upgrade is available and the new ticket(s) value is greater than the original ticket(s) being presented for upgrade, the difference in price may be paid by cash or credit card.
The Miami Marlins offer recurring ticket offers for fans to enjoy.
- All You Can Eat Saturdays: Scheduled on select Saturdays during the season to be a feast for those who purchase a special All You Can Eat Saturday ticket offer package. Bring your appetite, Miami. From Nathan's hot dogs, popcorn and nachos to your favorite Pepsi soft drink or Aquafina water, we've got a value package that will leave you feeling... full!
- Aquafina Family Four-Pack: That's four Aquafina waters or Pepsi soft drinks, four Nathan's all beef hot dogs and four tickets. Games start at just $84. Our Sunday games feature kid-friendly pregame entertainment, live music, games, giveaways and so much more. Plus, kids can run around the bases as part of Diamond Dash after each Sunday home game! Scheduled on select Sundays during the season.
*To view a calendar of available games and ticket offers, go to marlins.com/ticketoffers. For a full list of promotions and giveaways, visit marlins.com/promotions.
Marlins Teamco, LLC reserves the right to decline, reject, and/or cancel any ticket or ticket package purchase and refund the purchase price paid for any remaining games for violation of any Marlins ticket sales policy or the terms and conditions printed on each ticket, as determined in the Marlins' sole reasonable discretion. Marlins Teamco, LLC also reserves the right not to sell to and/or cancel any purchase made by individuals or companies whose intent is to resell more than 30% of a purchased season ticket package. The purchase of a season ticket package by an individual or company with such intent shall require the expressed written consent of Marlins Teamco, LLC, as provided by a Ticket Sales executive at the Vice President level or higher.
Guests can now experience a behind-the-scenes tour of the new, state-of-the-art Marlins Park; home to the two-time World Series Champions.
- Ballpark Tours are available for a fee of $10 per person.
- Tours operate only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM, except when the Marlins play at home or when other major events are scheduled at Marlins Park.
- Group tours, available for groups of 25 people or more, are available by appointment only by contacting email@example.com.
- For more information, please visit marlins.com/tours, call 1-877-MARLINS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sites on the tours are subject to availability. The Marlins reserve the right to cancel all or part of any tour.
- All tickets can be purchased at the New Era Team Store (located at the West Plaza of Marlins Park, 501 NW 16th Avenue, Miami, FL 33125) and are for the time and date specified. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Virtual Reality Game
Fans can test their skills while they take a virtual swing right from home plate at Marlins Park. Located at Section 34 on the Promenade level.
Water Fountains are in the following locations:
- Sections 2, 3, 11, 21, 22, 24, 35, 36 and 39
- Sections 209 and 221
- Sections 303, 308, 313, 316 and 320
View a map of Marlins Park using the official Marlins Park mobile app: the MLB Ballpark app.
The official Miami Marlins website provides the latest Marlins information and can be found at marlins.com and marlinsbeisbol.com.
Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and free Charging Stations throughout Marlins Park to allow them access to marlins.com, as well as access to post photos and commentary of their Marlins Park experience!
- Snapchat (marlinsmlb)
- Instagram (@marlins, @marlinspark)
- Facebook (facebook.com/marlins, facebook.com/marlinsbeisbol, facebook.com/marlinspark)
- Twitter (@marlins, @LosMarlins, @MarlinsPark, @Marlins Ayudan, @BillyTheMarlin)
- Tumblr and more
Also download the MLB Ballpark app and the MLB At Bat app to support your experience! Please see "Mobile Applications" for further information.
Marlins Park is proud to offer free Wi-Fi access to all Guests. Marlins Park is also equipped with cellular application services to strengthen your mobile carrier's signals inside Marlins Park. Download the MLB Ballpark app to complement your experience with access to your game tickets, access to order food from your device, access to Ballpark maps, access to live in-game seat upgrades and much more!
What did we miss?
As a way to stay current and provide Guests with the best Ballpark amenities and features possible, we welcome your feedback, questions, suggestions and recommended improvements by submitting them to one of the Guest Services Centers, or by emailing us at email@example.com.