In partnership with Major League Baseball, we are excited to be able to provide complimentary tickets to qualifying non-profits focused on youth development. Additionally, we are thrilled to also provide this complimentary ticket offer to public servants and community groups who might not otherwise have the chance to attend a Major League Baseball game.
If you are interested in receiving these tickets during the 2023 Marlins season, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Organization Name:
- Organization Address:
- Phone Number:
- Description of who will be utilizing the tickets:
- Copy of W-9 form
Assignments are made on a first-come-first-served basis, as tickets per each game are limited. Ticket usage will be closely monitored. All ticket requests are pending Marlins leadership approval.
These guidelines must be followed to ensure continued access to this program:
- Maintain 90% or higher ticket redemption rate (please consider this when requesting ticket quantity).
- All tickets are subject to the terms and conditions herein and set forth on each ticket (available at www.marlins.com/ticketterms).
- Tickets are not to be re-sold or auctioned off. This may result in the voiding of tickets and/or discontinued program access. Tickets are not to be resold, raffled, or purposed for any type of fundraising. We have a separate group sales program if you are interested in learning more about how you can fundraise through the Marlins.
- Do not solicit an offering of your donated tickets through social media or other media vehicle. This donation is intended specifically for your organization.
- Tickets are not be utilized to incentivize membership registration for your organization.
The Miami Marlins reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any group and/or individual group members who engage(s) in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game, event, or exhibition.