In partnership with the Commissioner's Community Initiative, MLB & Players Give Back Initiative, and Marlins Corporate Partners, we are excited to be able to provide complimentary tickets to underserved youth-focused organizations, as well as other organizations that serve our community.
- Tickets can only be requested by completing the online form below.
- All ticket requests must be accompanied with a letter on the nonprofit organization letterhead, describing the organization (upload instructions are detailed in the on-line form below).
- Ticket requests are based on availability and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each ticket request. If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of your game, please email the Ballpark Buddies Program at Community@marlins.com
Ballpark Buddies is unable to accommodate more than 250 tickets per organization this season. The Miami Marlins offers a number of affordable options for groups of 20 or more. For more information please call 1-877-MARLINS.