Catch on the Field presented by Securian Financial is back in 2021.
Join us on Saturday, July 31 for a fun, family friendly, catch on the field event at Target Field.
Catch on the Field gives fans the opportunity to play catch, visit the home and visitor dugouts, and experience Target Field like a Major Leaguer. Each catch session will take place in the outfield grass and last for one hour. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Twins Community Fund.
Catch on the Field will follow Target Field COVID safety protocols and procedures. Play it Safe at Target Field »
SATURDAY, JULY 31
EVENT TICKET INCLUDES:
- Catch on the Field event ticket
- Twins logo baseball (1 baseball per ticket)
- Free event parking at Target Field
- T.C. Bear visit
- Access to the field
EVENT TICKET PRICES
Kids (Ages 12 and under) $25.00
CATCH SESSIONS (Participants must register for a specific catch session. Limited availability)
SATURDAY, JULY 31- Tickets will go on sale in mid-May.
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM
- Tickets are only valid for event date purchased.
- Ticket availability is limited.
- Baseballs will be provided.
- Face mask are not required but encouraged.
- Baseball gloves will not be provided.
- Baseball bats are not allowed.
- Cleats are not permitted.
- Food is not permitted. Water only.
- Concessions will not be available.
- Event will happen rain or shine.
- In the event of severe weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
- Play it safe at Target Field
For questions about Catch on the Field, please email Sondra Ciesielski.