Be a part of the action at the 2019 Women's Baseball Experience on Saturday, Aug. 24, at Target Field. Tickets are available now. Space is limited.
This day is all about celebrating and encouraging women in sports! Attendees will take part in a fun, baseball workshop and skills clinic at Target Field taught by Twins Coaches and personnel.
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Location: Target Field, 1 Twins Way, Minneapolis, MN 55403
All attendees will receive entry an exclusive Women's Baseball Experience t-shirt, buffet lunch, two (2) Twins tickets to a future 2019 Twins home game, and attend the women in sports panel.
Tickets are no longer available.
Choose Your Experience
- Rookie: This option is best for people that are interested in learning the basic skills of a baseball player. This option is best for people with little to no baseball or softball experience.
- Veteran: This option is best for people looking to develop their baseball skills. This option is best for people with prior baseball or softball experience.
A Day of Your Own
- Join women from around Twins Territory for a day dedicated to you at Target Field! Participants will get an up close and personal look at what it's like to be a major league baseball player. Participants will also learn from women sports professional in scouting, analytics, nutrition, and more!
- The Women's Baseball Experience is intended for young adults and adult women.
- Whether you're an avid Twins fan, play baseball, or just want to be active this day is for you!
- No experience is necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
- Baseball, food, Twins coaches, sports panel, fun and more!
Lunch and Program
- A buffet lunch will be served in Bat and Barrel at Target Field
- Program and Women in Sports Panel *Please check back for panel list
More Event Details
- Get pitching, catching, hitting, and throwing from Twins clinicians and coaching staff
- Take cuts in the cage and train like it's a game day at Target Field
- Get the inside scoop from the Twins wives and front-office staff
- Exclusive Twins Women's Baseball Experience T-shirt
- Personalized digital player baseball card
- Group photo
- Special appearances by Twins Mascot T.C.
Frequently Asked Questions
The game of baseball is for everyone. Whether you're an avid Twins fan, play baseball, mother of baseball players, or just want to be active this day is for you! You will learn from Major League coaches and some of the best coaches throughout Twins Territory. Participants will get an inside scoop to Target Field and what it's like to be a Major League baseball player. Bring your friends, coworkers, and family members!
What are the age restrictions?
All participants must be 16 years of age or older. THERE IS NO UPPER AGE LIMIT to participate! Don't let your body hold you back- all skill levels are welcome. We want all participants to feel welcome and able.
What do I need to bring?
All you need is a glove! Participants are welcome to bring other equipment with them such as a bat and helmet (helmets and bats will also be provided). We recommended participants dress comfortably and be prepared for an active day. We strongly recommend that you leave valuables at home or in your car. Every participants will also need to fill out a waiver form prior to participating in the event.
How will we be grouped?
We will group participants by skill level. If you would like to be grouped with friends we will do our best to accommodate this arrangement. We want everyone to have enjoy themselves and not be overwhelmed by the physical activities. We want participants to participate at levels they feel comfortable and are able to.
What Twins coaching staff will be present?
Twins clinicians and coaching staff will be running each station. You will learn and hear stories from Major League coaches. This is an exciting opportunity to pick the brains of some of the best coaches in the league.
*Coaching staff and clinicians subject to change