Madison Bumgarner hangs out with Game of Thrones' Khal Drogo
Bumgarner hangs out with Game of Thrones' Khal Drogo
One of them is a bearded and victorious warrior and the other is Khal Drogo. Ha ha, get it? I played with your expectations there.
Following an insane postseason in which he almost single-handedly defeated the Royals with a 0.43 ERA in 21 innings, Madison Bumgarner is prepping for Spring Training by hanging out with none other than Game of Thrones' Cal Drogo.
Ahem, sorry. I meant Khal Drogo -- you know, Jason Momoa, who is also set to star as Aquaman in the upcoming Justice League film.
The two naturally did the kinds of things you'd expect them to do. Like hanging out by fires:
And taking amazing selfies:
While I can't say with 100% certainty what else these two got up to, I'm just going to assume that they:
- Threw flaming baseballs back and forth ... without gloves.
- Rode horses from town to town. After all, a Khal who cannot ride is no Khal.
- Challenged each other to see who could lift the heaviest object. They still haven't found a winner.
- Built a house out of nothing but dirt, hay and spit. Architectural Digest gave it their highest grade ever.
- Wanted to watch the sunset, so they made it go down ... at 12:30 in the afternoon.
The connection between the two may be even deeper than we thought. After all, the Giants won the World Series and, as we all know: