Starting Nine: Matt Kemp is back from the DL and homering already
1. The Dodgers finished off a three-game sweep of the Nationals on Sunday. Clayton Kershaw allowed just two runs over seven innings and Matt Kemp homered in his first game back from the DL. L.A. is now 20-5 since June 22 and a half-game back of the D-backs atop the NL West.
3. If you're gonna hit your first big league home run, you might as well make it a walk-off:
4. This GIF of a Twins ball boy spinning a helmet on his fingertip is messsssmerizing:
5. Sup, brah? My mohawk too red?
6. Would you pretend to be a Yankees fan just to get a foul ball? This kid did on Saturday:
7. Pearl Jam featuring Ernie Banks - Live at Wrigley Field.
8. No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That's hundreds of Expos fans at Saturday's Rays-Blue Jays game:
9. So apparently, Bryan Cranston put on a Walter White mask and walked around Comic-Con without anybody noticing this weekend.