MLB.TV Help Center
- Clear your browser's web cache, close your browser, and re-launch.
- Close any sites or programs that are running on your computer or network, as these may slow down your Internet connection.
- Verify your connection speed with a bandwidth test.
- If no other programs or sites are running and your connection is slow, power cycle your modem and/or router. To do this, unplug your modem, as well as any wired or wireless router you are using, for about 10 seconds. Then re-plug the device(s). Wait a few minutes as your Internet connection resets and, then, try to view the game again.
- Finally, if you are still having problems and/or the media player itself is reacting slowly, check to make sure your computer is compatible with the MLB.TV System Requirements.