The Jackie Robinson Museum held a ribbon-cutting event Tuesday morning, commemorating its long-awaited opening in a quest to advance the legacy of Jackie Robinson. The museum's goal is to educate the public on the life, legacy and values of a civil rights pioneer who was the first to cross the MLB color barrier in 1947.More
- Amazin’ Mets Foundation hosts second annual Homeruns & Highballs fundraiser
- 'I'm meeting you for him': Kershaw shares touching moment post-ASG
- Panel: Jackie had to carry 'weight of an entire race'
- Champs crowned in All-Star week baseball, softball championships
- Children with special needs take center stage at PLAY BALL Park
- 16-year-old presented with Jennie Finch Empowerment Award