Proceeds from the auction will go toward five entities that are committed to raising awareness, funding research and providing the best possible care for both caregivers and patients of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), otherwise known as “Lou Gehrig’s Disease."
- Brian Johnson, Bobby Poyner, Mike Shawaryn and Josh Taylor to participate in Red Sox Holiday Caravan starting tomorrow
- Los Angeles Dodgers foundation's charitable giving program surpasses $1.9 million in grants to local nonprofits directly impacting 240,000 youth
- Nimmo, Davis help Mets deliver holiday cheer
- Olson, Piscotty join in Week of Giving with A's
- Second annual Yankees-Stonewall Scholarships to be awarded in 2020 to five New York City Public School students
- McCutchen gives back with 'Project Pittsburgh'
- Tribe hosts community meal at Progressive Field
- Yankees spread holiday cheer with turkey feast