Joe Torre and his wife, Ali, hosted the 17th annual Safe At Home Foundation gala at Cipriani in New York. The Safe At Home Foundation, which has reached more than 100,000 students, helps children afflicted by violence and abuse in their homes, schools and communities.
- Nimmo, Davis help Mets deliver holiday cheer
- Olson, Piscotty join in Week of Giving with A's
- Second annual Yankees-Stonewall Scholarships to be awarded in 2020 to five New York City Public School students
- McCutchen gives back with 'Project Pittsburgh'
- Tribe hosts community meal at Progressive Field
- Yankees spread holiday cheer with turkey feast
- Banfield lends a hand to help feed the hungry
- Cashman sleeps outside Stadium for charity